Online Pakistani visa problems

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding Nadra's online visa application process. Never had any problems before but last month I applied for my visa online for attending my mother's first anniversary and my application got canceled. I received two emails within minutes of each other first saying reminder that I have not resubmitted and second that now my application is canceled. I tried to find out the reason why this happened but the only answer I am getting is that they asked to resubmit my application due to some charges applied I did not respond so my application was canceled. I asked again, about extra charges, how much, and how to pay them but keep on getting the same reply that I did not resubmit my visa application so it is canceled. They also said that I can re-apply but at my own risk. For me, it is not wise to reapply before knowing, what went wrong. I heard some more stories about similar situations. Anyone can suggest what to do? I check with my bank if my fee went through and it did, but in a Mexican account. Do you think Nadra's site is hacked? Why cannot get a simple answer, the main reason for canceling my application? I keep asking them the same question about charges, how to pay them, and how much but the answer is all blow and the money went through showing settled in my account.

National Database And Islamabad
Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Saturday, 26 November 2022. 17:08
Amount: -£29.03
Type: Online Payment

16 Dec 2022
Subject:Re: Application problem

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Application will stand cancelled if applicant doesn’t resubmit his/her application in Seven (7) days from the date of application sent for review.

If dues were not submitted with in seven day application will stand cancelled.

It is to inform you that your application is cancelled you can apply new application as per your desired.

It is to inform you that your application sends back to review for charges pending from your side to submit. If dues were not submitted with in seven day application will stand cancelled.

It is so frustrating. Who I would thank for?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know its a bit late but why not apply for a POC card?

Honestly right now state is literally broken and bankrupt, so don't really expect anything.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا کرنا ہے آ کر یہاں۔۔۔ کسی پوسٹ کی وجہ سے سیدھے جیل نہ چلے جانا۔

یہاں کچھ بھی ہو سکتا ہے​