One more life taken by K-Electric (on chand raat)

لمبڑدار

Senator (1k+ posts)
in first world countries if such a thing happen, they will get sued and the company would most likely shut down, unless they pay compensation in millions

yahaan koi pochne waala nahi

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't understand how is his death the fault of K-electric? If I'll touch a live wire, will it be my fault or K-electric's?

in first world countries if such a thing happen, they will get sued and the company would most likely shut down, unless they pay compensation in millions

yahaan koi pochne waala nahi

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kunda laga raha hoga. This looks fishy. Who is this guy and how he got the utility bill. Are you sad about the death or 4 lac bill.
There is some other end of the story

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I get it that our sympathies are naturally with the deceased. But I'm just trying to make up sense out of it! Instead of blindly following the video.

No electric supply company lays out an open wire through a shutter. If it was lying open and still fully intact then it must have been that either someone dragged it out of the pole, or it was hooked (that people commonly do to steal electricity). Where's the video of the actual wire?

I agree with kakamuna420 . It seems to me as summers approached he was trying to bypass the meter and ended up shorting his main supply. Hence he conducted a ridiculous amount of current that also registered on his home's electricity meter and resulted in PKR 4+ Lakh electricity bill..!!! And our Jahil awaam without putting an effort to figure out the actual story and science behind it, will come out to damage K-electric's offices! ? ? ?

the wire was openly hanging out there

Last edited: