Old Woman Beaten By Lawyer For No Reason. Shame, Shame.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101200136-1.gif

bechari ghareeb aurat .we all have mothers.iss lawyer ki apni maa ko koi yoon maray tou kesa feel ho ga ??? doob marnay ka maqam hai

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: old woman beaten by lawyer for no reason. shame shame.

So sad!!!! This schmuck should be thrown in jail, but it is not possible in the times of 'independent' judiciary!

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)

1101200136-1.gif

bechari ghareeb aurat .we all have mothers.iss lawyer ki apni maa ko koi yoon maray tou kesa feel ho ga ??? doob marnay ka maqam hai

yaar mujhe yeh samaj nahee ata ke log wahan per sare mare huay thay koi us ki madad ko nahee aya

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

1101200136-1.gif

Kaash Humain yeh samajh ho keh maan ki qitni qadar karni chahiyay, woh ho sakta hai apni maan ki bhi qadar na karta ho.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
‘She took my chair, now I am being vilified for beating her up

She took my chair, now I am being vilified for beating her up
By Rana Tanveer
Published: March 27, 2011
Justice-Demanded-138315-640x480.jpg

Lawyer demands committee of female colleague to vindicate Nasir Khan Banuzai.
LAHORE:

Lahore High Court Bar Association (LHCBA) member Nasir Khan Banuzai, who beat up an elderly widow for taking his chair in the bar compound, requested on Friday that a committee of female lawyers be set up to absolve him of any wrongdoing in the matter.

Banuzai claimed the chair belonged to him and was reserved only for lawyers but the woman had moved it outside the room and into the main compound. He requested that the bar assist him and clear him of all charges through a fair inquiry. The media is trying to paint me in a negative light when all I did was remove a woman from my seat, he said.

On Saturday, in an application addressed to LHCBA president Asghar Ali Gill, Banuzai requested that a committee comprising solely of female lawyers be constituted for a proper enquiry into the matter. The committee should conduct an impartial inquiry so I can be cleared of all the allegations being levelled at me in the press, Banuzai said.

On Thursday, dozens of people had witnessed Banuzai severely thrashing 60-year-old Bushra Syeda with his shoe after she fell to the ground from the chair she was sitting in. Advocate Banuzai claimed that the woman was a pimp and that she had provoked him into the scuffle on March 24. She has been harassing me. I asked her to leave the bar when she had no purpose being there. That was when I tried to push her out, he said. He said that the woman was sitting in the chair placed near his work desk at the bar compound close to the bar canteen. She was sitting under a Banyan tree. She refused to leave the chair. She told me that the furniture belonged to the bar and not to me and began abusing me. This woman has a poor reputation. I didnt want her seen near my offices, he said.

He said that media had painted him as a boor. They said I thrashed an aged woman for nothing when all she was doing was sitting on a chair at the canteen. I was removing her from the compound because she has no place there and had taken my chair without permission, Banuzai said.

Banuzai said that Bushra Syeda had started hurling abuses at him when he asked her why was sitting there. These seats are reserved for lawyers. She had no business sitting there, he added. He also asked LHCBA president to ban the entry of the woman in the bar.

A news report had quotes eyewitnesses as saying Nasir had dragged the woman by her hair and beaten her with his shoe before she raised a hue and cry. Bushra Sayyeda said All I did was ask why he was stopping me from sitting on the seat. It didnt belong to him. He suddenly took off his shoe and began beating me, she added.

Syeda, who resides at Bund Road near Niazi Bus Stand, said she cried for help but the lawyer showed no mercy. She said that she had been working for lawyers as she fetched clients for them and received a share from the fees.
Published in The Express Tribune, March 27th, 2011.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/138315/she-took-my-chair-now-i-am-being-vilified-for-beating-her-up/

Malik495

Re: ‘She took my chair, now I am being vilified for beating her up

yaar bajwa Khuda ko maan yaar jo tirbune men publish hota hay tu yahan thok deta hay.. itnay baray article parhnay ka kis k pas time hay... tumhara thread header to acha hota hay lakin click kro to andar se yeh lamba article nikalta hay aur wo bhi paraya.. ab to yeh halat ho gaee hay k tumharay thread ko click krnay se pahlay pata chal jata hay k kahin se article utha k yahan post kr dia ho ga..sorry yaar dnt take it wrong.. we are here for discussion not for making dahi of demagh..

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)

yaar bajwa Khuda ko maan yaar jo tirbune men publish hota hay tu yahan thok deta hay.. itnay baray article parhnay ka kis k pas time hay... tumhara thread header to acha hota hay lakin click kro to andar se yeh lamba article nikalta hay aur wo bhi paraya.. ab to yeh halat ho gaee hay k tumharay thread ko click krnay se pahlay pata chal jata hay k kahin se article utha k yahan post kr dia ho ga..sorry yaar dnt take it wrong.. we are here for discussion not for making dahi of demagh..

I feel sorry for you. Literally.

canadian

Nobody has time for writing and editing an article here.Some of us are here for a few minutes or so and read something,if found interesting.I think you should give credit to somebody who goes thru and filters lot of information,select an appropriate article and paste it here for you guys to enjoy.Believe me it requires lot of effort and time to do all that so please dont discourage him.He doesn't get paid for all this and volunteers todo all that for you.