Off The Record - 15th April 2013 - Rauf Klasra, Shireen Mazari - سکروٹنی کا کیا ہوا ؟

spitfire

MPA (400+ posts)
Click like if you think Ms. Raja (Although I prefer Wajaa) is a disgrace to female politicians of our country.

Last edited:

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)
chacha qainchi ki bolti bnd aj rauf klasra u r the hero of today nooro ab toh seedhay rastay pay aa jao ab toh ankhay kholo mt kro support in corrupt chor bradran ko mt kro is mulk say dushmano

Changgaizi

Banned
If the Election Commission and the SC are so weak that they can not stop Fraudulent, Thieves, Dacoits, Rapists, Alcoholics and Corrupts from entering the Parliament, PEOPLE WILL. INSHAA ALLAAH

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Kashif, and Nadim Malik never leave a chance to malign IK/PTI......

Why PTI, a party that is not in assemblies always become a big target of criticism.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Click like if you think Ms. Raja (Although I prefer Wajaa) is a disgrace to female politicians of our country.

Bhai thaith panjab aoor urdu main Wajaa nahin hota,balkeh BAJAA hota hay jo sirf mard loog hi bajatay hain.Waisay to hamaray sisatdanoon main rajay aoor BAJAAY buhat hain,magar unka Bajaa bajanay wala abhi tak to koi nahin aaya,shayad aainda assamnly main koi aa jaay to maaloom nahin.

Urooj_lbw

ChaCha qainchi ka stance was pretty clear, in hara.m khoro ko 100 saal bhi dedo to inhon ne adlia oor election commission ko saath mila ke wardaat hamesha karni he, Allah madad kare inshallah

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kashif, and Nadim Malik never leave a chance to malign IK/PTI......

Why PTI, a party that is not in assemblies always become a big target of criticism.

Answer is simple how'll they enjoy corruption. Just imagine beside the politicians behind the scenes how many people are investing against P T I in the fear of if the party comes in to the power their corrupt lives will be upside down.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI has another stupid reputation.
In presence of Shireen, PTI don't need any enemies.

I personally wasn't a fan of her, but if Imran Khan has forgave her and brought her back into the party so we should respect his decision. And I didn't hear anything where you had to call her "stupid" or "enemy".

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Irfan Saab thinks that the public should decide the CHORS fate, what stupid logic, the constitution of Pakistan gives you the clauses62 & 63 to deal with the CHORS e.t.c why can't the constitution be implemented ?? THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER TO THIS THE WHOLE OF THE PAKISTANI SYSTEM IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE AND IT'S PEOPLE LIKE IRFAN WHO CALL THEMSELVES ANALYSTS DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO CALL A CHOR A CHOR AND ASK FOR THEIR EXCLUSION, WHY LEAVE IT TO THE PEOPLE ,LOOK AT YOUR LITERACY RATE OVER 60 % of the people are illiterate and are made to line up every five tears at the election booth to be fed and watered by the CHORS and these sheep go home with a full stomach or a few rupees in their pockets after they have voted for the criminal elements of the status quo.
Then for the next five years these people and their lambs will be slaughtered in the killing fields of the PP peers and the industrial machines of the BABAS.
When educated people on this program defend the performance of the election commission under the upright ,senile past sell by date election commission and think that62&63 are metro bus numbers and the corrupt CHORS will board these buses with JALI tickets and laugh all the way to power in Islamabad, because the T.T is incapable of checking their tickets.

I go to the extent of saying that the supreme court is paying back with INTREST to the status quo for their restoration,you know who I mean and allowing the CHORS, frauds,GOONDAS,tax CHORS, bank defaulter, E.T.C a SAFE passage to rob the very SHEEP who bring them back into power.

The only future for Pakistan is if the young new voters whose parents have sweated to bring them to this age pay back what they owe their parents by voting these rotten apples out of politics and confine them to the gutters where they can play their gutter politics with each other

Vote for a new Pakistan they are new and young and inshallah they can't do worse then the rotten peers and the noon BABAS, I wish them the best for their new Pakistan

Urooj_lbw

Irfan chawal ChaCha qainchi to lefafa sahafi he is ne zahir he noore ki tarha corruption ki favour hi karni he, ChaCha qainchi laan.at he

blackzero

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

blackzero

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ali Baba aur 44 Choor! Yes Extra four are from PML N

The Column everyone has to read.

Ali Baba aur 44 Choor.
34shrw3.jpg

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done kashif & Rauf ,very first day Shireen disappoint me,Rauf was doing good thing but Shireen was argue with him that u should take it to the court ,what a shame ,how come u calling yourself as a political party while putting your responsibility on other,bibi u r the party not the investigator.she was showing tittle to chach qenchi as well.I pray to Allah that please give Imran & pti a at least good information secretary.
when Kashif erase the imran personal issue BC chacha qenchi giving smile like fox.