Minister (2k+ posts)
1) IMRAN KHAN is Taliban Apologis
2)Imran khan is playing into the hands of JI
3)Imran khan is Taliban Khan
4)Imran khan is Responsible for the mess in Kp
5)Imran khan's Office demand is Childish,dangerous
6) it means we accept Taliban as legitimate
7)Imran khan knows no politics

1)Imran khan is not Taliabn apologist just because he offers a rationale for why they are attacking Pakistan Army in the first place.Imran khan from day one was against this Army Operation which starred to pacify USA in its War on Terror.He maintained his stance that ,when an Army Attacks its own people to safeGuard US interests and takes bounty for their Arrest , Taliban will attack PK Army. THis is a Rationale for the attacks on Army, he by no mens justifies this attack.His stance has remained the same throughout these nine Years,so showing the rationale behind the Taliban's Attack on army makes him a Taliban apologist in the eyes of those who for some reason fail to understand this rationale or don't want to understand it.Such people use this against Imran khan and blame him a Taliban apologist which is totally biased ,irrational and uncalled for.

2)Imran khan is not playing into the hands of jamat islami because PTI and Jamat islami only recently have formed alliance and imran khan 'stance about Taliabn goes back as far as 9 years .

3)IF imran khan is Taliabn ,How come this Taliban
a )Has No beard
b) had Married a non muslim
c) Still goes abroad ,Attends parties of mix gatherings, meets his Ex-wife and Ex mother-in-law,Goes to India , attends parties of
mix gatherings, has not talibanised Kpk in any way

4) Imran khan is not responsible for the mess in KPk not in the least bit.His Party has come to power only 110 days ago.Kpk has been governed by ANP,PPP,MMA,PMLN during pst 25years not by PTI.25 years of miss governance ,wrongly executed policies, wrong priorities,Corruption,dreadful political decisions,Embezzlements cannot be set right within 110 days,keeping in view the law and order situation in KP and less Resources available at the disposal of this war-ravaged province.This province has bear the brunt of Terrorism in terms of human loss, financial loos, infrastructure damage and other provinces especially Punjab being the biggest province with comparatively more resources needs to offer KPK political assistance as well as financial assistance as well.PMLN being the ruling Party in Punjab and being the federal government must take this fact into account and offer all possible help it can to alleviate the problems of this province.It is the Constitutional duty of PNLN to fulfil all its obligation on a priority basis.It must release all the royalty that is due to federal govt in terms of Electricity, and it must Exempt KPK from all those financial obligations that it has towards the centre,so that this money can be use to provide education ,health and job opportunities for its people.
5)By demanding office imran khan has shown that he is desperate to alleviate the miseries of Pakistan and especially KPk.If one listen to imran's demand of office and what he said afterwards will clear it that , though he mentioned Taliabn's Doha office but that was jut for the purpose of telling its Audience that he is not demanding something Extraordinarily Unusual.What he said afterwards cleared his point of view that , we all come to know of the demands and claims of Taliban through TV channels and newspapers.The information obtained through these means might not be as dependable as an office would be.What he meant was
there must be a mechanism that ensures not only the timely communication between the two parties but which also ensures that the information is authentic, its not fake or cooked up ,and it's not claimed by somebody who wants to sabotage dialogue process by behaving as Taliban but in fact is some third party playing into the hands of its Masters.Those who are not comfortable with his idea of office can call it whatever they want and it might be an office with some premises and Boundary-Walls and rooms OR it can also be an established line of communication with foolproof arrangements ensuring non-leakage and penetration or interception by other stakeholders who are opposed to the very idea of a dialogue.

6)Taliban are a reality ,and whether we accept them or not we are in war with them for the last 9 years. when we offer them dialogue we are accepting the fact that we want to exhaust all peaceful avenues to buy long lasting peace for our people.An office will neither add to their legitimacy nor weaken Govt position.IF an office can be given, it can also be taken back as well,if dialogue fail.If this office comprises a representative or two of Taliban it will not be as if Taliban Army will be there, it will give the much needed face to this faceless outfit and will entails some responsibilities on them as well.Which in itself will serve the purpose of identifying waring factions of Taliban from those who want dialogue.
7)Imran khan is a patriotic pakistani and he is unlike traditional politicians who play politics for the sake of politics and for the ask of personal glorification.He means business and he says what he believes in. He is never shy of saying what is true no matter how non-fashionable will it look in this Fashionable world of Pakistani politics.He never eats his words ,he never put things on the back burner.What is of utmost importance for imran khan is Peace and prosperity of pakistani nation and he is giving it all to give pakistanis what they truly deserve….. which is Naya Pakistan … which is Quaid kA Pakistan, a Pakistan which is corruption fee, orderly,progressive ,tolerant and peaceful.He is an out of the ordinary personality and has the ability to offer out of the box
solutions for our chronic problems which are eating into Pakistan bit by bit.

Last edited:

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I know Imran Khan Very well he dont have any sympathies with Taliban from the core of his heart he understands that Taliban are major enemies of Pakistan
he is also aware of Hippocratic role of Jamat e Islami
all he is doing for Taliban is just for his security he dont want to be an other Bashir beloure he want PTI officials to move freely in KPK
thats the only reason he is supporting and favoring Taliban

Pakistan1992

I know Imran Khan Very well he dont have any sympathies with Taliban from the core of his heart he understands that Taliban are major enemies of Pakistan
he is also aware of Hippocratic role of Jamat e Islami
all he is doing for Taliban is just for his security he dont want to be an other Bashir beloure he want PTI officials to move freely in KPK
thats the only reason he is supporting and favoring Taliban

he is not scared of death, he is the only leader who went to FATA. Quetta

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Statuesque forces are after IMRAN KHAN.It include almost all political parties
and some religious parties.We should go into peace deal with those who are
not against the constitution of Pakistan.Stand firm hold the ground and INSHALLAH
IK will pass this test though difficult but not possible.We should think ourself who
is against the peace deal and who is in favor.AMAN KE ASHA,ANP.MQM,Geo TV
and other like minded who are parasites are against the peace deal.

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک دفتر جعلی طالبان والوں کو بھی کھول کر دو۔ ۔ ان سے بھی مذاکرات کرنے چاہیں۔

Among all such comments i hate you for ur comments. not because they are against my post or against PTI or IMRAN KHAN .
just because u don't have any solid counter argument but out of your hatred u come with one liners showing your mental level.
I would have respected u much more if u have had come out with some counter Arguments.Whih is what educated people do . just go check all my post and show me if i have ever come out with a one liner derogatory statement against any political leader. i always come with my Arguments against them.
Which is what educated people do . i never doubt ur intention of your best wishes for pakistan, but i at the same time want you to come with counter arguments. Guys like u have joined the forum for some time pass.YOU guys mostly dont even bother to read the article mostly because of low IQ level ,but judging by the heading or by the name of the writer thinking that it is written in favour of imran khan, so u pass your Filthy comments and feel good about .Carry on , keep it up , do what do u do best , with those one liners and i will do what MY ALLAH has given my brain to use for . Arguments and counter arguments and support arguments .Its not your fault , u were born with mental deficiency Syndrome. Do yourself a favour never get married . save your would be kids from this decease so that PKaistanis have to deal with few less of the likes of you

Last edited:

sohnidhartie

Minister (2k+ posts)
Behroopiye benaqaab hone ko hein

col11.gif

col11a.gif

Last edited:
Among all such comments i hate you for ur comments. not because they are against my post or against PTI or IMRAN KHAN .
just because u don't have any solid counter argument but out of your hatred u come with one liners showing your mental level.
I would have respected u much more if u have had come out with some counter Arguments.Whih is what educated people do . just go check all my post and show me if i have ever come out with a one liner derogatory statement against any political leader. i always come with my Arguments against them.
Which is what educated people do . i never doubt ur intention of your best wishes for pakistan, but i at the same time want you to come with counter arguments. Guys like u have joined the forum for some time pass.YOU guys mostly dont even bother to read the article mostly because of low IQ level ,but judging by the heading or by the name of the writer thinking that it is written in favour of imran khan, so u pass your Filthy comments and feel good about .Carry on , keep it up , do what do u do best , with those one liners and i will do what MY ALLAH has given my brain to use for . Arguments and counter arguments and support arguments .Its not your fault , u were born with mental deficiency Syndrome. Do yourself a favour never get married . save your would be kids from this decease so that PKaistanis have to deal with few less of the likes of you

میرے دوست ناراض نہی ہو۔
بات اگر ایک لمبے مضمون کے بجائے چند جملوں میں کہہ کر مطلب بیان کردیا جائے تو وہ زیادہ بہتر ہے ۔ ورنہ کس کے پاس اتنا وقت ہے جو اتنا لمبا مضمون بھی پڑھنے کی ہمت کرے۔ اسی لئے میں نے اسے شام غریبان لکھا۔ یعنی پوری کہانی ۔

اوریا مقبول کے کالم کے جواب میں ایک طالبانی نے جواب میں پوری کتاب لکھ ڈالی ۔ اور آخر میں یہ تک کہہ ڈالا کہ وقت کی کمی کی وجہ سے زیادہ مفصل جواب نا دے سکا۔ ۔

:)

AwamiLog

Banned
Targeted operations in KP....PTI takes u-turn

611204-Peshawarblast-1380474669-179-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR:
In the wake of recent terrorist attacks in the city, Peshawar will be divided in four zones, Express News reported on Sunday.

The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has decided that targeted operation will be carried out throughout the city so that miscreants and militants are chased out. The operation will be carried out in all the four zones.

Quick response force team will be constituted which would consist of both police and FC personnel. This team will be formed at the provincial level.
The city has come under a series of terrorist attacks in the past week which has increased insecurity amongst its residents. Earlier in the day, a blast in the Qissa Khwani area claimed over 30 lives while injuring 70.

Last week, a blast in the All Saints Church had claimed over 80 lives.

Earlier Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan had said that K-P was being deliberately targeted by forces who did not want to see peace in the country.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/611204/k-p-decides-on-targeted-operation-in-peshawar/

sohnidhartie

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Targeted operations in KP....PTI takes u-turn

Saraikistani Qanjree in action again.

Last edited:

samkhan

ویسے پاک فوج کا ایک کارنامہ پاکستان کی تاریخ میں ہمیشہ یاد رکھا جائے گا کہ اس نے بھٹو کو کتے کی موت مارا. موت کے بعد بھٹو مردود کی گردن لمبی اور زبان دو فٹ باہر نکلی ہوئی تھی

:lol:​

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

meray aabu nai mujhay aik bat samjhai thi , beta kisi jahil kai sath behes mat kerna woh tumhain apni auqat per lai jayega aur tumhain hara daiga , bhalay tumhara mauqaf 100% durust hi kyun na ho :) , isi liye , main Awami log ko kehta hon , ASSALAMOAOLIKUM

aur agay barh jata hon , umeed hai forum walay samjh to gaye hongai :P

Bangash

Sponsored Link