Nuclear Shield for Makkah & Medina

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nuclear Shield for Makkah & Medina

article-0-12775ABE000005DC-108_468x359-391x300.jpg

Pakistans Nuclear Arsenal should be deployed for the defense of Makkah and Medina says Jamat ud Dawas Ameer Prof.Hafiz Saeed.

As Pakistan celebrates 14th anniversary of its Nuclear Tests held in 1998, JamatudDawas Ameer Professor Hafiz Saeed has demanded that Pakistan is the only Muslim country to possess Nuclear capability and deterrence, therefore it is imperative for Pakistan to secure the Holy Cities Harmain Makkah and Madina against any possible threat especially after exposed US design to carry out destruction of Kabah the most sacred place for Muslims around the world.

In a report recently published in Wired Magazine,

Lt. Col. Matthew A. Dooleys Joint Staff Forces College presentation on A Counter-Jihad Op Design Model calls for violent measures in a war against Islam. The U.S. military
taught its future leaders that a total war against the worlds 1.4 billion Muslims would be necessary to protect America from Islamic terrorists, according to documents obtained by Danger Room . Among the options considered for that conflict: using the lessons of Hiroshima to wipe out whole cities at once, targeting the civilian population wherever necessary.

US militarys top brass is reportedly covering up this revelation by taking eye-wash measures but the the officer who infused this idea in to many personnel, (many of whom are serving at key strategic positions in US military) is still maintaining his duty at, Norfolk, Virginia College pending an investigation. The most worrying aspect is that, no step has been taken to de-radicalize or investigate the symptoms in the officers who have participated in these courses.

These courses can be considered driving force behind many massacred that US forces have conducted during this decade of war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Tribal areas of Pakistan.

Speaking to thousands of people at DPC (Difa-e-Pakistan Council) Worker Convention Maulana Amir Hamza of JamatudDawah asked, What is the use of Nuclear Bombs if they cant ensure the security of Makkah Mukarrama ? Prof.Hafiz Saeed further re-emphasized during his speech, We can sacrifice 1000 Pakistans 4 the honor of Makkah and Madinah, Name of Prophet, Honor of Holy Quran if need be !.

Speaking exclusively with us after the program Prof.Hafiz Saeed congratulated Pakistanis and Muslims around the world on Youme'Takbeer he further expressed, Pakistan should not fear any sanctions, instead it should strengthen its feet in order to protect freedom. World imposed sanctions against us in 1998 still we survived, the intellectuals who entice fear of sanctions for Nato supplies should take this day as an example.

Strong Pakistan is the key for Afghanistans and Kashmirs problem On the question of Makkah and Madina he said, No place is more sacred a muslim than Makkah and Madinah, given the emerging threats from US, there should be no compromise on securing the holy Cities. Pakistan is bound to safeguard Harmain, Since it is blessed with this Nuclear capability and found in the name of Islam, He further said, we must not forget that ALLAH has promised to protect these places and it will be an honor for Pakistan to be part of that protection

DPCs workers convention was held tonight at Jamat-e-Islamis Head office Maktaba Noor-e-Haram in Karachi, attended by Senior leaders of the council, Munawwar Hassan, Sheikh Rashid, Fazlur-Rehman Khalil, Amir Hamza and many other spoke against possible resumption of NATO supply. We will announce the Long March if the government announces resumption of Supplies, and government should fear the day when DPC will announce Occupy Nato Supply movement said Liaquat Baloch of Jamat-e-Islami.

DPC is an umbrella organization of some 40 odd religious and political organizations that oppose possible resumption of NATO supply that has become the major source of contention between US and Pakistan.

Tabish Qayyum is the co-founder of Defense and Geo-Political Magazine Fortress and Investigative Journalist at PKKH. He is also a writer and educational consultant. He can be reached on twitter @tabesch.

UKPakistani

Great idea!

I do not understand something here. I think the mullah is confused

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, esp from a public figure

Having nuclear weapons does NOT mean you can create a nuclear shield

There is NO way to stop an incoming Nuke, there is no such thing as a Nuclear shield (Pakistan wise)

Pakistan can ony offer protection as a deterrent and that can be done just as well from Pakistan

The only thing Pakistan could do is retalliate, which can be done from Pakistan,

no presence is necessary in Meccah or Madina of anything

So Mullah Jee, any Country that thinks Pakistan will NOT respond to an attack on the holy cities is a fool,

they all know Pakistan would be obliged and duty bound to respond and in the most severe way possible

BUT there is NO such thing as preventing a Nuke coming in.

Pakistan has not even begun to develop technology to shot Nukes out of the sky

Someone tell the Mullah

Someone correct me if I am wrong

NATO only few days ago announced their "Nuclear Shield" over Europe is up and running, first phase, and no one knows if it works

Russia is really pissed off

Shero

Banned
tring tring fact check, sharabi kababi ayash family of Saud will call USA to protect OUR HOLY PLACES rather then Pakistan ... remember when Iraq captured Kuwait , KSA asked help from America not from pakistan.. anyways and there is no thing as nuclear shield right now .. so jahil molvi saeed sb koi hur gal karo...

wasay this molvi saeed also take money from KSA on wahabi account ;) to promote wahabism in pakistan

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
To give Makkah and Medina nuclear shield we must take control of these cities and declare them a part of Pakistan.

Further more all Pakistanis must be allowed to go there live pray earn and marry when all these rights are given the said plan should be implemented by Pakistan.

QaiserMirza

tring tring fact check, sharabi kababi ayash family of Saud will call USA to protect OUR HOLY PLACES rather then Pakistan ... remember when Iraq captured Kuwait , KSA asked help from America not from pakistan.. anyways and there is no thing as nuclear shield right now .. so jahil molvi saeed sb koi hur gal karo...

wasay this molvi saeed also take money from KSA on wahabi account to promote wahabism in pakistan

میرے خیال سے واقعات کچھ اس سے مختلف تھے جو آپ نے بیان کیے ہیں
امریکا نے عراق کو کویت پر حملہ کرنے کے لیے دباؤ ڈالا تھا اور طاقت کے نشہ میں بیوقوف صدام اس چال میں آ گیا
امریکا نے اپنی فوجیں حملے سے پہلے ہی علاقے میں تعینات کر دی تھیں
امریکا کو کیا ضرورت ہے کسی سے اجازت لینے کی
سعودی عرب نے مدد کے لیے امریکا کو نہیں بلایا ، اس میں اتنی سکت کہاں کہ روک سکے

دوسری بات ، یہاں جب بھی سعودی عرب کا ذکر ہوتا ہے تو وہابی مذھب کا ذکر ضرور ہوتا ہے
کیا آپ بتا سکتیں ہیں کہ یہ وہابی مذہب یا مسلک کیا ہوتا ہے
گوگل کے بغیر اپنی سمجھ اور معلومات کے مطابق بتائیں یہ کون سا دین ہے اور اسلام میں اس میں کیا خرابیاں پیدا کی ہیں

UKPakistani

To give Makkah and Medina nuclear shield we must take control of these cities and declare them a part of Pakistan.

Further more all Pakistanis must be allowed to go there live pray earn and marry when all these rights are given the said plan should be implemented by Pakistan.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

So Pakistan's duty to protect the holiest places is conditional on them being handed over to Pakistan and being made part of Pakistan

Otherwise we will not do our duty ?

Meccah and Madina belong to the whole of Islam and their protection is the duty of us all

You want financial and economic rewards for doing your Islamic duty

Wah bhai wah

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

So Pakistan's duty to protect the holiest places is conditional on them being handed over to Pakistan and being made part of Pakistan

Otherwise we will not do our duty ?

Meccah and Madina belong to the whole of Islam and their protection is the duty of us all

You want financial and economic rewards for doing your Islamic duty

Wah bhai wah

Ideologically its already part of Pakistan , practically it right of every Pakistani Muslim you find it funny ?

UKPakistani

Ideologically its already part of Pakistan , practically it right of every Pakistani Muslim you find it funny ?

How so ?

Pakistan was created for the Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent

I do not remember seeing in any history that Meccha and Madina were part of the deal ever

Meccah amd Madina belong to the whole Muslim Ummah

I find your argument rather childish and amusing yes because it is baseless and there is no reality or possibility of it happening

so I might as well say the whole of Saudia is Pakistani,

in fact ALL Muslim lands everywhere are now idiologically part of Pakistan and every Pakistani should be able to go live there

Try it :):)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
so now this khota 2 number molvi is going insane like the laal topi brigade??? come on grow up. Who are you trying to fool other than yourself and the muslims

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
How so ?

Pakistan was created for the Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent

I do not remember seeing in any history that Meccha and Madina were part of the deal ever

Meccah amd Madina belong to the whole Muslim Ummah

I find your argument rather childish and amusing yes because it is baseless and there is no reality or possibility of it happening

so I might as well say the whole of Saudia is Pakistani,

in fact ALL Muslim lands everywhere are now idiologically part of Pakistan and every Pakistani should be able to go live there

Try it :):)

You have raised and question and given answer yourself review the bold part its the same thing as i said.

UKPakistani

You have raised and question and given answer yourself review the bold part its the same thing as i said.

Yes except Pakistan jitna heh utna bhi sambalna mushkil heh Pakistanio kay liay, Aadha to gaya 1971 may

Jittna heh utna pehlay theek kar lo, phir baat karay gay

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
Hafiz saeed jaise ISI paid logon ki haqeeqat pata karni hai to es ki jamat k guantanamo main qaid prisoner ki kitab "guantanamo ki toot gaye zanjeer" parh lo , pata chal jaey ga es ne kaise dollar le kar logon ko amrika k hath bech diya aur kahani wahan khatam nahin hoti, es k baad es ne kharji k fatwe diye jis tarah lanti zaid hamid beth kar fatwe de deta hai aur logon se haqeeqat chupane ki kishish kar rahe hain. Magar haq kabhi chupta nahin aur Insha Allah logon ki aankhein khulein gi aur en ISI paid logon k khilaf awaz buland ho gi.

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you seriously believe that pakistan army will respond to an attack on Makkah and Madina , how fool you are ...

There is NO way to stop an incoming Nuke, there is no such thing as a Nuclear shield (Pakistan wise)

Pakistan can ony offer protection as a deterrent and that can be done just as well from Pakistan

The only thing Pakistan could do is retalliate, which can be done from Pakistan,

So Mullah Jee, any Country that thinks Pakistan will NOT respond to an attack on the holy cities is a fool,

they all know Pakistan would be obliged and duty bound to respond and in the most severe way possible

Someone tell the Mullah

NATO only few days ago announced their "Nuclear Shield" over Europe is up and running, first phase, and no one knows if it works

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hafiz saeed jaise ISI paid logon ki haqeeqat pata karni hai to es ki jamat k guantanamo main qaid prisoner ki kitab "guantanamo ki toot gaye zanjeer" parh lo , pata chal jaey ga es ne kaise dollar le kar logon ko amrika k hath bech diya aur kahani wahan khatam nahin hoti, es k baad es ne kharji k fatwe diye jis tarah lanti zaid hamid beth kar fatwe de deta hai aur logon se haqeeqat chupane ki kishish kar rahe hain. Magar haq kabhi chupta nahin aur Insha Allah logon ki aankhein khulein gi aur en ISI paid logon k khilaf awaz buland ho gi.

kal mujhe tameez ka dars dey rahay thay aur aaj aik aam insaan par bohtaan laga rahay ho. Sharam se gharq ho jao tum

La Ilaha Illalah ka jhanda lagatay ho aur kaam m u n a f i q e e n aur shayateen walay.

Astaghfirullah!

Hard-Turth

Banned

Someone tell the Mullah

This shield is just a talk but what Pakistan should do is to deployed its best commandos to safeguard "Holy Places" against Qadiyanies
Just watch this video after 4:55 minutes.......... when you have Snakes in your ranks then first you should dealt with them

why "the cult" always used the Mullah and Mulvi so often........ you know why ? because their Khalifa ( khalifa , hahaha) used it alot

Note=====:::::: Only khalifa in the world who dont have territory,hahahaha

Unicorn

Banned

Someone tell the Mullah

You will fully understand this technology once you have taken a couple of Zaid Hamid pills. Every thing will make perfect sense.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who ever speaks for Muslim ummah and Pakistan, he is an ISI agent.
Who ever speaks against Pakistan is a MOSSAD/RAW/CIA agent.

Is everyone here a bloody agent?