NOT COMING TO PAKISTAN, MY LORD - Altaf hussain (MQM Leader)

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

Altaf-Hussain-480x238.jpg

KARACHI
- MQM chief Altaf Hussain, who has been issued a contempt of court notice and asked to appear in person in the Supreme Court on January 7, will not be coming to Pakistan for security reasons, instead his lawyer will submit a reply on his behalf in the SC.

Sources said on Sunday that there was no way Altaf could return to Pakistan as he faced serious threats to his life here.
However, as a mark of respect, “which he and the MQM accord to the judiciary”, the lawyers would certainly file a reply, they added. They pointed out that if the MQM chief came to Pakistan after security assurances, as was done by Sardar Akhtar Mengal, there would be several petitions in the court for placing his name on the ECL.

Its funny that the gang "leader" of Karachi cannot even visit his "own" city.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/12/17/news/national/not-coming-to-pakistan-my-lord/

Last edited by a moderator:

Omar.

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: NOT COMING TO PAKISTAN, MY LORD - Altaf hussain

Now the question is - would he be allowed to bury in Pakistan/ Karachi after his death?
I would strictly oppose this idea.
He should be cremated in England.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Now the question is - would he be allowed to bury in Pakistan/ Karachi after his death?

...and his ashes spread over Ganges.

Husaink

یہ کاغذی شیر کبھی اپنے پیروں پر چل کر پاکستان نہیں آےگا
اس کو تو لانا پڑے گا قدرت کا قانون بھی کیا ہے جس شہر کا یہ لیڈر بنا ہوا ہے
اس کی مٹی اسکو زندہ قبول نہیں کر رہی

Jugnu786

MPA (400+ posts)
نمازیں بخشوانے گئے تھے روزے گلے میں ڈال دی&amp

thumb.php

کراچی: ایم کیو ایم کے رہنماءفاروق ستار نے کہا ہے کہ الطاف حسین ایک سوچ اور فلسفے کا نام ہے الطاف حسین کا جرم مظلوموں کا حق مانگنا ہے ۔کراچی پریس کلب کے سامنے الطاف حسین کے حق میں نکالی گئی ریلی سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے کہا کہ الطاف حسین ہماری ترجمانی کرتے ہیں ہم ان کی ترجمانی کرتے ہیں پاکستان کو معاشی طور پر سندھ کے عوام چلا رہے ہیں نمازیں بخشوانے گئے تھے روزے گلے میں ڈال دیے گئے الطاف حسین کو لاکھوں افراد کامینڈیٹ حاصل ہے ایک

طبقے کو دیوار کے ساتھ لگانے کی وجہ سے مشرقی پاکستان الگ ہوا

http://naibaat.pk/?p=21161~7

Last edited:

Shoaib A Qureshi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: نمازیں بخشوانے گئے تھے روزے گلے میں ڈال دی

i am muhajir, and MQM makes same lame excuse everytime, when they come on target..... we know how innocent Altaf and his party are(cry)

xeno1984

MPA (400+ posts)

Karachi walo roz 10 se 15 laashen uthatey ho ...abhi awaaz buland karo ARMY ko bulao aik baaar 10000 laashen bhi uthani parr ajyen to uthao but apni aaney wali naslon ko is fitney se bachao ...Roz Roz key marney se aik baar Mar jana behter

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why these morons always mention Mushraqi Pakistan whenever they are under the scanner.......:angry_smile:

Ishq_Pakistan

duwa karo k maray tu sahi ... shaid karachi k logon ko kuch aman mil sakay ... munfaqat aur ba'ghairti ki intiha hai aik tarf tu ghunda-gardi karwaty hain doosri taraf masson banty hain k ham tu peaceful protest kar rahy thay ...

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

His past and present haunts him, HE WILL NEVER SET FOOT ON PAKISTANI SOIL ALIVE INSHAALLAH... :alhamd:

Pak1stani

مشرقی پاکستان والوں نے الگ هو کر کیا تیر مار لیا. اگر ایم کیو ایم اپنے چند ہزار غنڈوں کے لئے الگ وطن بنانا چاہتی ہے تو بنا کر دکھاے اگر بنا سکتے ہیں.
کس نے روکا ہے

میرا یہاں ایم کیو ایم سے مراد اردو بولنے والے ہرگز نہیں

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i am muhajir, and MQM makes same lame excuse everytime, when they come on target..... we know how innocent Altaf and his party are(cry)

You are pakistani ... And this moron wants to exploit a sect

Halaku

Altaf hussain Terrorist (haraami) will die horrible death, ameen