North Waziristan: Tribal elders declare Jihad against US

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
3-18-2011_65756_1.gif

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: امریکہ سے خون کا بدلہ لیں گے - وزیر قبائل

GOOD decision , please start from inside pakistan there are more them 5000 americans are in present ask REHMAN MALIK he know them all personly ask zaradri .why not with altaf and nawaz and shahbaz these all are known as nimak halal of USA .
Take patroll from NATO oil tankars it free for alll pakistanis who families members are killed by USA ,any where in pakistan

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

when ever an attack is planned , it is shown to ISI concerned authorities on a big screen in ISI Head Quarters in Islamabad.Dry runs are carried out to ensure that its the right target ,thereafter the drone attack is carried out. To ensure that there is no hurdle in the way of such operations Pathan officers were phased out from posts where they could become hudle ,Musharaf very proudly remarked in one meeting that i left no pathan officer who would raise to the rank of Lieutenant General in the coming years.Today , there is not a single pathan corps commander although they used to make the core of officers lot in pakistan army.
Kiyani sahib! we know who is the actual killer of pathan tribes.Its not just americans , you provided your shoulder to americans for firing at pathans .You are the ***** every westerner would use they way they like how to use you. Shame on those mothers who gave birth to coward pimps like paki generals.

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)

ab ye begunah pakistanion ku mar ker america se badla leen gay aur hum ne ju begerat fooj ki eastablishment paal rakhi woh wese bhi sirf mazmti biyan jari kerne ke liye reh gay hai

warsalan

Citizen

Kiyani as well the biggest among all

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: we will take revenge from americans. we are not lahoris .tribal leaders

i dont think americans alone are responsible for this. there are others involved from Pakistani side as well

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: we will take revenge from americans. we are not lahoris .tribal leaders

what do think about those who were assigned duty to defend this land and they didn't do anything

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
does anyone wants to know who these waziristan people are may be most of the people dont know about them
they are the people who fought for us for azad Kashmir just because of them our western frontiers were peaceful till mushy jumped in and worked for zionist agenda and made the waziristan people against us if you remember shemon pares president of Israel said when ever he go for sleep he prey for uncle mushy for his well being what he has done for us no one can do that
so you son of 10000 father mushy you have destroyed pakistan if i get a chance i will kill you in such a manner it will be remembered in the history