Nominate her for Women's Seat?

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
4M6--FZ-TdaL_QzZ

https://twitter.com/x/status/1757444143372967995
Hope she is safe and doing well in this fascist state.

Don't know why tears start flowing whenever one sees this clip?

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
May Allah be with you . . Proud of you... your passion is praise worthy but concerned for your safety...!
4M6--FZ-TdaL_QzZ

Don't know why tears start flowing whenever one sees this clip?

If a mother is saying that I can sacrifice my only son for Imran then nothing else left even to think. She should be at the top of the list.

Last edited:

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
why should Khan nominate her? does she belong to a rich elite family? if she from a smuggler family of KPK? was her father a corrupt burecrat? does she have loan write offs? does she have a big mouth? if not then Shandana Gulzar is better 🤣

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is this the level by which a candidate should be measured for repesenting the masses in the assembly. Is this really a qualification for someone to hold a Public Office. Is a country ruled by emotional rants and cries?. Just wondering ...

Good observation. However, in this country of snakes and scorpions; honesty and loyalty matters a lot.

Anyways, there should not be a stipulation for reserved seats. All members should be directly elected. Offer a certain percentage of tickets to under represented section of the society if you want minority representation.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good observation. However, in this country of snakes and scorpions; honesty and loyalty matters a lot.

Anyways, there should not be a stipulation for reserved seats. All members should be directly elected. Offer a certain percentage of tickets to under represented section of the society if you want minority representation.
Well I admire her love for IK and her courage. But i think PTI would already have a Bag full of credible candidates who can respresent them in Public and Amongst the bastards in the Assembly and the system ...

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is single mother...Allah Ho Akbar...May ALLAH give high reward for standing for pakistan my sister...Aameen

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Well I admire her love for IK and her courage. But i think PTI would already have a Bag full of credible candidates who can respresent them in Public and Amongst the bastards in the Assembly and the system ...

Yeah, we have seen them, the best of the best and credible as CM Buzdar & now Gandapoor 😝😜🤪

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)
why should Khan nominate her? does she belong to a rich elite family? if she from a smuggler family of KPK? was her father a corrupt burecrat? does she have loan write offs? does she have a big mouth? if not then Shandana Gulzar is better 🤣
Chal be bhosri k. Teri didi ki jaga koi nahi le sakta. Wo chaddi k bagair kiya nachti ha. Tension na le

Eigle

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is this the level by which a candidate should be measured for repesenting the masses in the assembly. Is this really a qualification for someone to hold a Public Office. Is a country ruled by emotional rants and cries?. Just wondering ...
Far better than Raja Riaz

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
نہیں بھئی ایسے لوگوں کو ٹکٹ نا دینا
ٹکٹ بزدار گشتی کے بچے سور کے بوتھے والے اور کنجروں کرپٹ حرامی اور حرام کئ کمائی پر پلے ہوئے دلوں کے فرنٹ مین کو دینا راجہ ریاض جیسے حرامی اور جاہل فراڈئے گشتی کی اولاد کو دینا ، علیمے کنجر نودولتئے حرام کے نطفے ہیرا منڈی والی گشتی کی اولاد کو دینا عون چودری جیسے گشتی سپلائر منشیات سپلائر کو دینا ایسے مخلص لوگوں کو ٹکٹ نا دینا بدہضمی ہوجائے گی