No plan to launch operation in N Waziristan: Army

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
No plan to launch operation in N Waziristan: Army

27375_75562292.jpg

Army commander said Pakistan military has no plans to launch a new offensive in a tribal region.

The statement by Lt Gen Asif Yasin Malik contradicted rampant media speculation that an operation in North Waziristan was in the works after years of requests for it from the United States.

Maliks dismissal came as police said a cross-border insurgent attack elsewhere in the northwest killed five security troops on Wednesday.

The general oversees military operations in the tribal areas and other parts of the northwest bordering Afghanistan. He spoke to reporters on a military-hosted trip to Orakzai, one of the tribal regions where the army has attacked Taliban and other extremists.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjczNzU=

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
A very good dicision so far,jumping into this kind of operation is going to further put pressure on our army.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
:) they can say that because they haven't received written order from higher command, a simple thing to understand i don't know why news reporters just jump to conclusion.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai thoree reseach kar lo............Mike Mullen said that not our reporters.

:) they can say that because they haven't received written order from higher command, a simple thing to understand i don't know why news reporters just jump to conclusion.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai thoree reseach kar lo............Mike Mullen said that not our reporters.

Mike mullen??? but your thread doesn't say that i am commenting on your thread. ''Not decided'' yet does not mean ''there will not be''. PAF has already started softening up the targets, which is simple pre-operation strategy. I believe there will be operation but it will not be full fledged like
S.Waziristan , it will be partial and surgical.
One more thing, research internet per baith kar nahi hoti.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai kis zamaney may rahtay ho? Research sirf lab tak mahdood nahi rahee. Internet is one of the best source. Can you please quote the source about PAF started pre-operation activities?

Mike mullen??? but your thread doesn't say that i am commenting on your thread. ''Not decided'' yet does not mean ''there will not be''. PAF has already started softening up the targets, which is simple pre-operation strategy. I believe there will be operation but it will not be full fledged like
S.Waziristan , it will be partial and surgical.
One more thing, research internet per baith kar nahi hoti.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai kis zamaney may rahtay ho? Research sirf lab tak mahdood nahi rahee. Internet is one of the best source. Can you please quote the source about PAF started pre-operation activities?

lolz....dont worry u will learn. I dont do research in internet. My cousin is GDP in sargodha PAF base.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So your cousin is leaking the state secret out? I guess Saleem Shahzad article was right. Time to clean-up moles within our institutions.

lolz....dont worry u will learn. I dont do research in internet. My cousin is GDP in sargodha PAF base.