NICL Scam- Federal Minister Amin Faheem agrees to return money

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
return the money :D:D: my foot.. why isnt he convicted... thats teh thing i have against the su su mootar judge... no convicts to date....

Last edited:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
return the money :D:D: my foot.. why isnt he convicted... thats teh thing i have against the su su mootar judge... no convicts to date....

The poor judge cannot do it alone.... this ppp govt. is the corrupt setup allowed by the begherat general to rule and loot the country..... NRO, a satanic agreement established by the biggest shiateens...

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Amin Fahim, a shameless and begharet B***** returned the corrption money but still in the cabinet so we should blame who ? Does the PM have any ethics for the ministers, I dont think so because he himself is a big crook so how can he stop others.May God burn all this B*** govt in hell for ever where people dont find their whereabouts. How can a govt be so ignorant,ruthless ,corrupt and shameless .Now this govt is having army's shoulder to do more looting and corruption, go ahead your judgement day is not very far ?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
This was the reason that Zardari & his Corrupt Company didn't want to reinstate Chaudhry Ifthikhar as CJ of Supreme court.

adnan_younus

if he cannot do t alone why he is becoming a celebrity then.. jsut do his job and stop popular su su mootars
The poor judge cannot do it alone.... this ppp govt. is the corrupt setup allowed by the begherat general to rule and loot the country..... NRO, a satanic agreement established by the biggest shiateens...

anyie1

if he is not punished then there should be a peaceful protest for this so CJ should realise the intensity and will of the people.

WatanDost

Chalain yeah tow sabit ho gaya kai
Zardari nai barey chor ko Prime minister kioon banay?
Anari chor apni choori chupa nahi sakta tow
Chooron kai SARDAR ko hissa kaisey daita.
aik ZARDARI sab chooron per BHARI.