News Night with Talat - Raymond Davis Victim - Shumaila's family still facing difficulties

News Night With Talat

MPA (400+ posts)

0d5254fbfed399993fbf6cf2212b1733.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 19th May 2011 - Raymond Davis Case- A forgotten Story, the Problems Shumaila's Family facing?

WHERE IS FARZAN BARI NGOs FEELING PAIN FOR WOMEN SPECIALLY MUKHTARA MAEE..
SHAME SHAME..
SAME TO POLITICAL PARTIES WHO WERE USING THEM FOR POLITICAL GAINS.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 19th May 2011 - Raymond Davis Case- A forgotten Story, the Problems Shumaila's Family facing?

Paisa phaink, Tamasha dekh
If leaders can sell whole nation then how can a father not sell his own son's blood?
Lesson learnt... stupidity belongs to poverty.

Last edited:

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

I think Pakistan as a society is on the verge of a collapse.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)

the best deal possible is that court decide that it was not a case between individuals so they can't take head money and find the source, wich is obviously pakistan's tax payers money ,get it back and make these basterds poor again coz they are ruining little girl's life.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

It's shameful ...really shameful ...i am ashamed being a part of Pakistani society....where are so called NGO's ???Hum khud gharz qaum bante ja rahe hain ...really feel for that poor innocent girl

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nobody is talkign about the root of the problem and that is the arab tribal law which somebody during ZIa ul haqs dictatorship understood to be islamic law and which got into our penal code. It is high time we remove these black laws. Secondly even according to these laws, it is Raymonds Davis's family which is supposed to pay diyat money not the governement og the day from tax payers money. Somebody wake up Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhary...

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think Pakistan as a society is on the verge of a collapse.
i disagree with you,,,, it has already collapsed,

anyie1

It's shameful ...really shameful ...i am ashamed being a part of Pakistani society....where are so called NGO's ???Hum khud gharz qaum bante ja rahe hain ...really feel for that poor innocent girl
i feel shame calling myself a pakistani being living abroad. i am hiding my face from my friends............

adnan_younus

yaar koi abho to bata dey woh do loag they koun??? normal passerby , ISI agents or robbers???

and why is she discussing her personal life on media; is this something new in pakistan??? she shud go in court.. unless woman agrees for second marriage a man cant marry.... unless he divorces the woman. in such case she can claim for the well being of their child...

if talat really wants to help her.. try giving her a good lawyer so she can go to court... or help her financiallyy. but he only wants ratings... and emotional talk

Last edited:

adnan_younus

woah .. i noticed her smiling and suddenly she got some msg.. dont smile.. logoan ka emotional drama khatam hojayega..... these media ppl ....

adnan_younus

abey yaar court mein case file karo and get the support money if divorce is filed..... or second marriage is done without consent....

as for the ill fated lady who comitted suicide.. by law she has done a crime.. no court can do any thing for her....

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

O bhai kya baatein ker rahe ho, konsi duniya mein reh rahe ho? Laakhon case courts mein pare hain ,banda mar jata hai per case nahi aata , thande kamre mein laptop ke samne baith ke batein kerna bahut asaan hai ,hamare mulk mein ghurbat aik bemaari ki tarah hai jiska koi ilaaj nahi hai jisko lag gayi woh tarapta rehta hai or phir marr jata hay
abey yaar court mein case file karo and get the support money if divorce is filed..... or second marriage is done without consent....

as for the ill fated lady who comitted suicide.. by law she has done a crime.. no court can do any thing for her....

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)

Listing to the father in law one can immediately draw this conclusion that young girl who is expecting a child is telling the truth and greedy parents and the rest of family have lost their heads by receiving such a large sum of money by the USA.
Well Talat you should organize some charity funds for this young mother to be so she can live and bring up her child if greedy in laws let her to keep it .
this so called father in law picture and sound bites give a impression that they are money grabbing pigs.

adnan_younus

yr right... so guide me whats the solution?

O bhai kya baatein ker rahe ho, konsi duniya mein reh rahe ho? Laakhon case courts mein pare hain ,banda mar jata hai per case nahi aata , thande kamre mein laptop ke samne baith ke batein kerna bahut asaan hai ,hamare mulk mein ghurbat aik bemaari ki tarah hai jiska koi ilaaj nahi hai jisko lag gayi woh tarapta rehta hai or phir marr jata hay

anyie1

i agree with you.....................

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Iss mulk may karooor pati cricketers ko semi-final harnay pay 5 lakh each khadim-e-aaalah dayta hay aur iss baachee kay phone ka jawab bhi nahee daayta.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

Every One who got free money - got a PIG hair (SOOR KA BALL)in his eyes. Thats why this family and whole Pakistanis are suffering. These free money holder become PIG now and their children of same.