News Night with Talat - 12th July 2011- Maleeha Lodhi & Riaz Khokhar - Pak-US Relationship...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Talat,I fully agree with Mr.Riaz Khokhar and Maliha Lodhi's views.President Obama is a very cunning and clever person,he realised that pakistan have a very weak ,unpopular and corrupt govt .There is no unity among the politicians,target killings in karachi and govt is playing on the back foot so this is the time to exert some pressure,also holding $800 million which they call "Aid" but actually its reimurbement of pak forces services which are already done.I remember very well when zardari went to washington to see Obama, Obama just one day before he see zardari called him Mr.10%, weak and corrupt person just to blackmail zardari so zardari will agree all their demands which Zardari did,gave more than thusands of illegal visas to CIA and private contractors who created havoc as long they stayed in pakistan. Since they are gone ,no more bombings. No wonder Obama wants to send CIA personnel disguised as trainers in pakistan, when pak told them that we dont need them then why they insist,that ring the bell,thats mean something is wrong somewhere? I had been writting for a long time that pak dont have to go and fight with Haqqani group because they will be here to stay and live by the side of pakistan or pak can give an option to Haqqani group to leave NW and go back to afghanistan because pak is having lots of pressure from US . President Obama is just a pawn in the hands of right wing neo cons who wanted pakistan to keep fighting with afghans and they will be funding and arming the afghans. why US is talking with afghan talibans for peace but dont want pak to do that ? That shows how sincere our US allies are? Pak dont have to go and fight in NW unless pak get some very reliable information from US surveillence that there is a high value alqaida target in NW ,complete location,pak should take an action right away and eliminate them.Going after alqaida and TTP in SW or NW is must because pak security lies with world security.But now situation is different,president Obama wants to capture "Alzavahri and Mulla Umar" at any cost to re-elect as president of US but he wants to use pakistan for that. President Obama will be re-elected anywhay because there is no strong republican candidate so why he is getting so nervous for his re-election .Give the whereabouts of those people and pak can take action. Pak should start living its life without US, what pak got was the return of its services but they dont mention our services so ignorants and selfish .I guarrantee that pak will come out very strong when stop depending on others.pak should pay attention to its economic policies. micro and macro policies,increase the tax base and stop corruption,cut down non-devopment expenses but this is not possible during the tenure of this govt who is famous for corruption and incompetence.God will do better for pak,no need to panic beside US cannot live in afghanistan even one day without the help of pakistan.Let them live there without pak help and find out the price?

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks Talat,I fully agree with Mr.Riaz Khokhar and Maliha Lodhi's views.President Obama is a very cunning and clever person,he realised that pakistan have a very weak ,unpopular and corrupt govt .There is no unity among the politicians,target killings in karachi and govt is playing on the back foot so this is the time to exert some pressure,also holding $800 million which they call "Aid" but actually its reimurbement of pak forces services which are already done.I remember very well when zardari went to washington to see Obama, Obama just one day before he see zardari called him Mr.10%, weak and corrupt person just to put pressure on zardari so zardari will agree all their demands which Zardari did,gave more than thusands of illegal visas to CIA and private contractors who created havoc as long they stayed in pakistan. Since they are gone ,no more bombings. No wonder Obama wants to send CIA personnel disguised as trainers in pakistan, when pak told them that we dont need them then why they insist,that ring the bell,thats mean something is wrong somewhere? I had been writting for a long time that pak dont have to go and fight with Haqqani group because they will be here to stay and live by the side of pakistan or pak can give an option to Haqqani group to leave NW and go back to afghanistan because pak is having lots of pressure from US . President Obama is just a pawn in the hands of right wing neo cons who wanted pakistan to keep fighting with afghans and they will be funding and arming the afghans. why US is talking with afghan talibans for peace but dont want pak to do that ? That shows how sincere our US allies are? Pak dont have to go and fight in NW unless pak get some very reliable information from US surveillence that there is a high value alqaida target in NW ,complete location,pak should take an action right away and eliminate them.Going after alqaida and TTP in SW or NW is must because pak security lies with world security.But now situation is different,president Obama wants to capture "Alzavahri and Mulla Umar" at any cost to re-elect as president of US but he wants to use pakistan for that. President Obama will be re-elected anywhay because there is no strong republican candidate so why he is getting so nervous for his re-election .Give the whereabouts of those people and pak can take action. Pak should start living its life without US, what pak got was the return of its services but they dont mention our services so ignorants and selfish .I guarrantee that pak will come out very strong when stop depending on others.pak should pay attention to its economic policies. micro and macro policies,increase the tax base and stop corruption,cut down non-devopment expenses but this is not possible during the tenure of this govt who is famous for corruption and incompetence.God will do better for pak,no need to panic beside US cannot live in afghanistan even one day without the help of pakistan.Let them live there without pak help and find out the price?
I 100% agree with you. I trust my ISI and army, i am sure that our ISI is making them spin the deserts and mountains of afghanistan that's why they are crying . The day is not far when we will come out of this mess and this zardari company will be behind the bars facing treason charges and hanged to death...

anyie1

Riaz Khokhar and Maleha Lodhi are seasoned bureaucrats. they are honest and loyal Pakistanis that's why this govt does not take their help in any situation.

anyie1

very thought provoking program, no dog fights and hulla gullla,,two decent educated participants gave a very good pic of current situation.