Never presented " DEGREE " can not be a " Fake DEGREE " ---- Spartacus

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Never presented " DEGREE " can not be a " Fake DEGREE " ---- Spartacus

People are claiming that REHAM KHAN is a fake degree holder .
This is not the truth.

She never presented her DEGREE on any event , how can it will be a fake ?

Yes , she claimed some wrong information about her education on her " Social Media "
As we know most of the celebrities do not operate their own "Social Media account"
So we should give her " Benefit of daubt " .

If she did it on purpose even in such condition we should ignore her mistake and accept her corrected educational information about her

Do not we lie some times in our life ? On purpose or mistakenly ??
YES , We do -------------- :)

Then why such a BIG Drama if REHAM KHAN did it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. On Her website first it was written that She was pursuing Post Grad from Lindsey - She Never claimed she got Degree, so having Fake Degree is out of Question

2. Later on the Website college name was changed to Grimsby, Both colleges Lindsey and Grimsby are part of The Lincolnshire network.

3. In her clarification she mentioned that she took a course (Course code :
0506BC34) for post graduate diploma (again she didnt claim she got the diploma)

So the there is no issue of any fake degree.
The only Issue is that the name of the college was different but both colleges are part of same University systems. Am I right?

How was the structure of that university and these colleges 10 or 15 years ago I don't know.

Muqadas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سوشل میڈیا میں نہین
اپنی سی وی پر
اے آر وائی پر نوکری کے لئے اسی جھوٹی سی وی سے اپلائی کیا
ایک چینل پر نوکری بھی اسی جھوٹی سی وی کی بنیاد پر کر رہی ہیں

arararavlcsnap_2015_07_15_21h43m23s229.jpg

اپنی سی وی میں جس پوسٹ گریجویٹ ڈپلومہ کا ذکر کیا ہے، اب خاتون اس سے منکر ہو گئی ہیں
کہتی ہیں میں نے ڈپلومہ کیا نہیں تھا صرف داخلہ لیا تھا
نہ صرف یہ، بلکہ میں نے اس انسٹیٹوٹ سے نہیں کیا جس کا سی وی میں ذکر ہے، بلکہ کسی اور سے کیا

Last edited:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
can you post full copy of her CV to ARY?

سوشل میڈیا میں نہین
اپنی سی وی پر
اے آر وائی پر نوکری کے لئے اسی جھوٹی سی وی سے اپلائی کیا
ایک چینل پر نوکری بھی اسی جھوٹی سی وی کی بنیاد پر کر رہی ہیں

arararavlcsnap_2015_07_15_21h43m23s229.jpg

اپنی سی وی میں جس پوسٹ گریجویٹ ڈپلومہ کا ذکر کیا ہے، اب خاتون اس سے منکر ہو گئی ہیں
کہتی ہیں میں نے ڈپلومہ کیا نہیں تھا صرف داخلہ لیا تھا
نہ صرف یہ، بلکہ میں نے اس انسٹیٹوٹ سے نہیں کیا جس کا سی وی میں ذکر ہے، بلکہ کسی اور سے کیا

People of patwari league dsnt have issue with corrupt money of nawaz zardari ayan Ali tu don't care about 14 day light muderes of model twon but they are concern about reham khan who has nothing to do with . We r imran khans follower we have concern about imran yes in Murad saeeds case we should find it out he is public office holder .. On a personal level I can guess reham is not only literate but trained god knows what she is on upon ist she hide her merraige and made it drama now her degree which is I know it's not fake she is performin so
e mission thats wht my feeling is .. It will we very hard for me to accept Faisal sabzwari farooq sattar haider rizvi or khuram dastageer has fake degree or Marvi Memon or kashmala Tariq has fake degree .. And it is too hard for me to accept zardari nawaz yousaf gellani has real degree

same was the case with murad saeed. he never had any degree.
Come on my friend Murad sare lied and he is public office holder and above all he was raised from our isf student leader before I use to criticize imran why taking old gaurds of other parties but after Murad saeed I give a s to idologicals imran is right he should utilize available tools .