Need some help - I want to start Learning QUR'AN with translation

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalamualakum Brothers.i wanna start learning The GLORIOUS QUR'AN with translation so can any one post the link please.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Need some help

brother get the authenticated version ..... from reliable source, em not criticize [MENTION=13006]swing[/MENTION], as I do not check it but I agree with [MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION]

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

brother get the authenticated version ..... from reliable source, em not criticize [MENTION=13006]swing[/MENTION], as I do not check it but I agree with [MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION]

u r 100% right bro.
thats y i said i like this site and it is scaned version of QURAN.only some time (i said some time) i compare this to an other QURAN it was right.
(laykin apni Zimaydsari per Q kay yeh bohat bare zimaydaree hai so i suggest to take a QURAN from around u is the better then INTERNET)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Please visit http://quranurdu.com/ it is very useful site. You can have Tafaseer written by famous scholars in audio format and much more. The facilitating thing is that all the six volumes of "Tafheem Ul Qura'an" are available in audio format with a very high quality mp3 recording. Save it in your mobile device and listen if you have lesser time to read the books of tafseer.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

All sites given in previous posts are fine. There are plenty of others.
But if u wish to understand quran without going through voluminous of
books on tafsir etc etc. go to www.quraneasyurdu.net. perhaps it may
also helpt

Wadaich

well my suggestion is before going deep into translation just take 1-2 months arabic grammer course then you will really find the literal beauty of quran.
don't miss this website.

http://bayyinah.com/

or watch some video of nauman ali khan in youtube..

Excellent Suggestion Bro, to enjoy the beauty and message direct from the source. Jazakallah.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)

Actually quran is not only for guidance it was a miracle also so when we read the translation of the meanings we only get the guidance but missed the
miracle which is there really when you start understanding it in arabic you will find something you have never read first you will not want to stop reading
if you stop you will wait for your next sitting you will enjoy your prayers you will really get closer with Allah. i recommend you to watch
the video of nauman ali khan "The Divine speech Prolong" its around 2 hours but believe me its worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaS5NsvZ4yM

Excellent Suggestion Bro, to enjoy the beauty and message direct from the source. Jazakallah.

Last edited:

fauzia

Banned

A translation is an interpretation, and it's normal that interpretations can differ from each other.

If you are really interesting in studying the Quran, start learning Arabic and the culture of the time in when the Quran was revealed, rather then following all kind of interpretations, just to find out you are just a sheep as long as you don't learn Arabic yourself.

Mullahs tend to stop kids from learning Arabic, so they can misuse their power of interpretation. This is the root off all evil in Pakistan, just like Bullah Shah warned us about long time ago.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Please visit http://quranurdu.com/ it is very useful site. You can have Tafaseer written by famous scholars in audio format and much more. The facilitating thing is that all the six volumes of "Tafheem Ul Qura'an" are available in audio format with a very high quality mp3 recording. Save it in your mobile device and listen if you have lesser time to read the books of tafseer.

Excellent suggestion, I have the PC version and Mobile version. Translations in English and Urdu.
Jazak Allah Khair brother.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Actually quran is not only for guidance it was a miracle also so when we read the translation of the meanings we only get the guidance but missed the
miracle which is there really when you start understanding it in arabic you will find something you have never read first you will not want to stop reading
if you stop you will wait for your next sitting you will enjoy your prayers you will really get closer with Allah. i recommend you to watch
the video of nauman ali khan "The Divine speech Prolong" its around 2 hours but believe me its worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaS5NsvZ4yM

Jazak Allah Khair, I have taken classes in person, oh yes he is a powerful teacher.

Wadaich

Excellent suggestion, I have the PC version and Mobile version. Translations in English and Urdu.
Jazak Allah Khair brother.

Listening to the audio tafseer is an amazing and excellent experience. The most excellent feature of it is that the audio files are based on a Rakoh. And you keep the track with great ease your interest increases day by day.

AbdulRehman

Staff member

Listening to the audio tafseer is an amazing and excellent experience. The most excellent feature of it is that the audio files are based on a Rakoh. And you keep the track with great ease your interest increases day by day.

Bhai excellent post

Last edited: