Need Member's Help - Siasat.pk is destroying my professional life

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Honorable Members advise me, how to get rid of Siasat.pk, Siasat.pk is destroying my professional life:(. I cannot concentrate on my work.:17:
Please share your personal experiences and how you solved this problem if you had.:please:​

I don't think any member or Team member would be able to help you, we all are suffering with same addiction............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Honorable Members advise me, how to get rid of Siasat.pk, Siasat.pk is destroying my professional life:(. I cannot concentrate on my work.:17:
Please share your personal experiences and how you solved this problem if you had.:please:​

Brother my advice to you: You are ambassader of your country and it is your responsibilty to show pakistani intellect in foreign companies and this is only possible when you can concentrate at your work. I would advice you not to use this plateform during work.

Not only because of concentration problems but also for the reason that sometime we discuss really hot topics on terror etc. which the administrators in companies continuously observe. If you work from home office and use private internet provider then it is different thing. In home office case you should fix very strictly your time for siasat.pk.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
jack, I don't know your experience about siasat.pk but to me, it is MUBARAK one. Today my new contract has been done for 1 more year and I got a healthy increment (more than my companions). I think it is the best usage of Internet.

aur jahan tuk taluk ha addiction ka, believe me my personal life is over now. School se academy aur bus Siasat.pk. You are not alone guy.

Unicorn

Banned
My advise is to Join Siasat's anonymous support group. Make sure you attend every day. They will give you a Pal every time you get the urge to go to this site call your pal he will talk you out of it. Nothing ells can work. You have already completed the first step by admiring that it is destroying your Carrier.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
abhee tak pak may jo seyasat hoee he wo isee tarah kee hoee he,loog vote bechty he oor vote kharedty he,app keya samjhty he zardari shafaf seyasat ker key sader bana he
Now we all know why Pakistan in such a dire state...because this is what people think...SIASAT tu faltu logoon ka kaam. This thinking has completely destroyed us :(

canadian

Lay bhai lalaay Jack Sparrow, apni khair mana abhi aata hay admin aur ess id pe lagay ga IP ban. ;)

No doubt siasat is a positive addiction.When I am home I keep on doing other chores besides keeping an eye on siasat.However,when I am in office I concentrate on my work only.Siasat is a very good pastime and you get to meet so many friends from everywhere.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Need Member's Help

MQM mein shamil ho jao to siyasat pk per online rehna aap ki professional job bun jai gi.

Yes, you get paid to post propaganda but then that means, you will be selling yourself against your beloved country.

Kbhi MQM ko bhool bhi jaya kro, ap log. MQM paid logon ko rkhti toh PTI jitne log hotey internet pe bethe hue hahhaa
@lllcolumbuslll : Ask your Leader, PML-N used people for the propaganda. If you don't mind, Can i post Video :P haha

canadian

I don't think any member or Team member would be able to help you, we all are suffering with same addiction............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's trying to put blame of his own weaknesses on siasat....lol
Can you tell us what "other" problems you are facing so we may
request The Moderator to form a committee to seriously look into
your "affairs" and suggest solutions........

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have a perfect cure for your ill.

starting immediately, moderators should allow dirty pics and links here. This will serve few distinct purposes:

1. It will keep some of these young guys entertained.

2. Because of nudity, people will not (hopefully) open siasat at work hence will concentrate on their bread winning work.

3. It will bring more revenue to siasat

4. members will stop or delay posting racist and anti Pakistan materials because they will be too busy watching dirty movie/pic/scenes.

What do y'all think? isnt it a wonderful suggestion? (bigsmile)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Need Member's Help

u just have 275 posts and u r 'tang' from this forum .... gazoomartian uncle will guide u better with almost 9000 posts... (I still wonder how he reached 9000 posts)

Let me tell y'all somethin

nature of work is contract so naturally I am between contract sometimes. So during that I have plenty of time, these days for example.

I quit my job only after 4 months and came back to Canada to get eye surgery done. Now I am recuperating from it and searching of other contract also. Once I land a job, I shall be traveling to Us again for as many as 7 days driving.

When employed, I come to siasat only in evening. But I must confess, siasat is a lot better alternative than any other social chat room such yahoo etc. Siasat gives me opportunity to learn about my folks, my land, my country, my politics. my.... my............ everything. The kind of knowledge that I have gained since Dec 24 2009 can easily surpass all the knowledge I had prior to enter siasat about my beloved homeland.

Thanks to the siasat and the brother who informed me on this Forum.

Also, last year sometimes,I reduced my coming here. I got an email from some one from siasat (cant remember his name) asking the reason for not logging on for a while. In fact I got from email that my presence was need to shore up the activity and life on siasat.

So here I AM ..................... only between breakfast and Isha, about 16 hrs a day, thats not much is it? That's not an addiction at all, no sirreeeee (bigsmile)

Malik495

siasat.pk is lot better then social networking sites.. atleast you are getting something informative here....better to block your facebook id and join here forever man.. its fun here..i used to check siasat.pk before i login to my email acount.. this is real pakistani site yaar so enjoy it.. professional life bolay to apnay boss ki bhi siasat.pk pr id banwa de phir dekh mazay.....