Nawaz Shariff must now resign for the good and political stability of the country.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
The corrupt, dishonest, insincere and inept and incompetent prime minister, Nawaz Shariff must resign from power and dissolve the parliament because he and his PML-N government have miserably failed the country and its people. He is unfit, unable and incapable of governing the country and has led to political disaster and instability. He is mistrusted, disliked, despised and detested by 180 million Pakistanis because of the allegation and accusations of looting, embezzling and stealing from Pakistani coffers as well as PML-N government's involvement in the most notoriously rigged, manipulated and fraudulent 2013 general election in Pakistan's history.

Now that Pakistan armed forces are determined to exterminate terrorists and terrorism from its soil, it is deemed necessary that we have a government and a prime minister who is not smeared with dirty stains of corruption, embezzlement, looting and nepotism on his character and that of his political party.

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aa gya ain line tay?

Kitni dair tak tum log acting karo. Akhir ko ye andar ka keena bahir nikalna hi hai.

People are too heart broken to pay heed to your hatred and bias. Go yell at yourself in the mirror and let Pakistan focus on terrorism.

xeeshanalishan

Imran Khan Ki tehreek?

کوئ کچھ بھی کہے اس تحریک میں بھی فیصل آباد کا خون شامل تھا . ماڈل ٹاؤن کے قاتل پشاور بچوں کو انصاف کیسے دلوا سکتے ہیں .آج بھی قوم ہار گئ اسٹیبلشمنٹ جیت گئ؟ میں کبھی فیصل آباد کا خون بہانے والوں کو معاف نہیں کر سکتا. اور ہمیشہ خون لیگ کے خلاف کھڑا ہوتا رہوں گا.

Last edited by a moderator:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aa gya ain line tay?

Kitni dair tak tum log acting karo. Akhir ko ye andar ka keena bahir nikalna hi hai.

People are too heart broken to pay heed to your hatred and bias. Go yell at yourself in the mirror and let Pakistan focus on terrorism.

Bs? dusre din he line pe aa gye? such ha insan ki khaslat nae badalti....shame on you

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?310274-View-of-D-Chowk-after-PTI-Sit-in

Patwaarion is thread per jaakar zra apne paiti band bhaaion ko bhi dekh lo aur agar himat hai to unhain aisi sharam delaao... Lekin tum logon main sharam naam ki cheez hai hi nahi... har jaga apni najaasat phailaate ho aur jab koi dosra tumhaaari .... wali karta hai to phir insaaniat yaad aa jaati hai...

ThirdUmpireFinger

NS should resign for stability in politics. NS has backing of all political parties unlike Bonga Khan who even his own party is against him.

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?310274-View-of-D-Chowk-after-PTI-Sit-in

Patwaarion is thread per jaakar zra apne paiti band bhaaion ko bhi dekh lo aur agar himat hai to unhain aisi sharam delaao... Lekin tum logon main sharam naam ki cheez hai hi nahi... har jaga apni najaasat phailaate ho aur jab koi dosra tumhaaari .... wali karta hai to phir insaaniat yaad aa jaati hai...

Again, "people are too heart broken to pay heed to your hatred and bias. Go yell at yourself in the mirror and let Pakistan focus on terrorism"

saeed khan

Pakistan is on this stage because of the parties which governed our country up til now.
PTI has never governed Pakistan it is why PTI is alone and all the corrupt, selfish, dishonest and looters are together.
Thanks God, this is the victory of Imran Khan that he is not with those parties and Dear Wise man, its the main reason of support for PTI by majority of Pakistanis.
Only a selfish and criminal or ................ can support the group of parties who looted Pakistan since its creation.
Allah hum sab ko hidayat day ore humarey mulk ko luteraron sey bachaey.

NS should resign for stability in politics. NS has backing of all political parties unlike Bonga Khan who even his own party is against him.

M javed

Banned
MALICIOUS AND ANTI-PAKISTAN PROPAGANDA

All these false propagandists seem not to be Pakistanis but from elsewhere who do not want a stable and peaceful Pakistan

We must differentiate them from our friends

They are our enemies

Siasatpk.com must ban such people as they misuse the platform to spread their anti-Pakistan propeganda against our mother-land and our nation

We must learn as a nation how to protect ourselves from our enemies and bad wishers

Meray pass suitable words nahin hain galeez thread starter ki muzamat ke liye ,sirf yeh akela he gaddar aur beghairrat nahin ,is ki watan dushmani aur civil war ki khoish ko support karne waalay deegar kameenay bhi bohat hain is forum pe (thumbsdown)

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bs? dusre din he line pe aa gye? such ha insan ki khaslat nae badalti....shame on you
ان کی مجبوری ہے،ان کا احساس کرو۔ انہیں ملک میں لگی آگ سے کیا غرض،انہیں اتحاد اور ایک پیج پر ہونے سے کیا مطلب، یہ تو وہ ہیں جو جلتے انسانی جسم سے اپنی سگریٹ سلگھانے والے ہیں۔ یہ وہ ہیں جو سارے سیاستدانوں کو ختم کرکے اپنا مطلب سیدھا کرنے کے خواہاں ہیں۔ یہ بظاہر عمران خان کے شیدائی در اصل عمران کے بھی وفادار نہیں ۔ ان کا ایک اور صرف ایک ہی مقصد ہے جتنا ممکن ہو پاکستان، اس کی معیشت، اور دنیا میں اس کی امیج کو تباہ کیا جائے ۔ یہ پاکستان کے بغض میں اندھے ہو چکے ہیں۔ معصوم بے گناہ بچوں پر اس سفاکانہ ظلم نے ایک طرف سارے پاکستان کو ایک ہونے پر مجبور کر دیا ہے تو دوسری طرف ان جیسے لوگوں کی منزل کو ان سے دور کر دیا ہے ۔
خدا کا لاکھ لاکھ شکر ہے کہ ان جیسے لوگوں میں گھرا ہونے کے باوجود عمران خان ان جیسا نہیں ہوا ۔ دکھ اور مصیبت کی اس گھڑی میں اس نے ایک سچے پاکستانی اور میچور لیڈر ہونے کا ثبوت دیا ہے ۔اسے احساس ہے کہ، سانجھی اپنی خوشیاں ،اور غم ایک ہیں ،غم ایک ہیں ۔
ان جیسی ذہنیت کے لوگوں کی روح تو تڑپ رہی ہے کچھ اس انداز میں،
parveen.jpg

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want every terrorist killed from Pakistani soil even it meant chasing them in Afghanistan or in the Indian territory.

My love, my patriotism and sincerity for my beloved country rises above my love for my own body, my children and my family. My family, my father, my mothers, my uncles and many of my close relatives sacrificed their lives for the creation of Pakistan. My family arrived in Karachi on 8th August 1947 after escaping massacres at the hands of our enemies in Delhi and during their train journey from Delhi until they reached our newly created beloved Pakistan. I know how it feels to be a patriotic Pakistani and proud of my beloved country. Every drop of blood and every fiber of my body will die for my beloved Pakistan and I can not bear, endure or tolerate when enemies of my country and these corrupt, dishonest, criminals, crooks, thugs, embezzlers and looters politicians, rulers and bureaucrats are accumulating illegal wealth at the expense of hundreds of millions of abjectly poor people of Pakistan. These corrupt people are prospering while the hundreds of millions of poor can not afford tp provide a decent meal for their families. These are the people if despise and detest who have made poor more poorer while they are busy looting the country. I want these embezzlers, looters, criminals, thugs and dishonest politicians and civilians disappear from Pakistan. You may abuse me, coax and insult me but I love my country and hate seeing these corrupt people rule us and harm my beloved country.

My love for every inch of my beloved Pakistani soil rises above my political affinity and I speak the truth and the only truth that I feel fit to be told. Either you love or hate is your choice I never in my life support an evil I see it and i will never tolerate harm done to any weak, innocent and child of my beloved country.

Pathfinder

We will bear witness to the incompetence in coming time I think once the nation sees it will show the weakness of our leader are mal pani politicians break all previous records of corruption filling their bank accounts. IK has given the nation a wake up pill lets hope they don't go back to sleep.

Altaf Lutfi

We had a strong kick by nature in the butts 2 days ago and most of us are still in shock with faces down. It looks some people have armored steel welded on their backs as we see them back to widen the cracks in national resolve. The first and foremost priority is security right now and we want to keep the tears in eyes so that if we see political leadership dragging feet, we can kick their a*s to do the job. we have this moment in hand after 133 innocent killings, please do not let it go. Otherwise the nation will get to kid's play, forgetting it all and waiting for the last kick.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meray pass suitable words nahin hain galeez thread starter ki muzamat ke liye ,sirf yeh akela he gaddar aur beghairrat nahin ,is ki watan dushmani aur civil war ki khoish ko support karne waalay deegar kameenay bhi bohat hain is forum pe (thumbsdown)

Your post shows that you are uneducated, ill-mannered, uncivilized and tend cows and clean their cow dung (ghobbar) every day and night. I regret to say people like you can not distinguish between good and evil, good and bad, honesty and dishonesty. You are clouded by irrational and illogical mind set and can not distinguish what is good and bad for country. People like you and with small brains will always support corruption, embezzlement, looting and those who commit these crimes. And people like you disgrace this forum that is meant to reflect wisdom, intelligence and rationality. I feel sorry for you GujarPakistani. You have hurt me so much for accusing me of being watan dushman, gaddar, beyghaerat etc. You should be ashamed of your low level intelligence. Only Allah Knows my intense love for my beloved Pakistan and i do not need to convince idiots like you. I can not and will never support corrupt Asif Ali Zardari, Nawaz Shariff, Shahbaz Shariff, any minister, politician and bureaucrat of the country.