Nawaz Sharif on Youm-e-Takbeer 28 May 2010

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Liar Liar pants on fire. He never wanted to test the weapons... Dr. Qadeer and other told him to do it or they are all resigning. His brother Shahbaz advised him to ask for $15 billion and if USA doesn't agree than do it and US only offered $5 billion. Mian Nawaz Sherif is a BIG LIAR. You can see the clip on this site what Dr. Qadeer and Gohar Ayab have to say about his and the test.... Bother Brothers are Liars.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-Ahsan-Iqbal-Gohar-Ayoub-Dr-Abdul-Qadeer-Khan

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
I salute you Mian Nawaz Sahrif, a brave man in the history of Pakistan. my you live long. Pakistan Zindbad. Pakistan Paindabad.
All words are golden words, look at the comments of Mian Nawaz shrif regarding foreign aid. supeeeeeeeeeeeerb....

waqas1311

Well... honestly...... this person might be good enough in playing with words ...... no doubt he is less idiot and less stupid than PPP leadership.... but he is not gona bring any good change...... come on people.... lets fight for a change.......

credit goes to him for Nuclear tests.... it was a good work..... but he is not a good administrator. more or less the same. I dont know why people of Pakistan dont understand these rubbish faces.......... and later they cry for aata, loadshedding, inflation, terrorism........... all happened due to these hypocrite duffers.

Nas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I wish he take his words seriously and prove the point that he is bit sensable than others. Hope he has learned from his mistakes and ready to do something for his country before it's too late...

Pakistan Zindabad...

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cahay kuch bhi ho, Dar ke kia, Soch ke kia ya khul kar kia jaisay bhi kia yeh credit Isi ko jata hai, Afreen hai qaum ko or sapooton ko jinke name kabhi samnay nahin aay ab tak lekin unhon ne apni apni jaga per is Ko Paya Takmeel tak pohanchnay main contribute kia. Yeh woh wahid Mamla tha jis per Main kabhi nahin bhol sakta Karachi ta Khyber pori qaum mutahid thee is s epehlay sirf suna tha ke 1965 ki jang main aisa hua tha.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol 1 thing more, in this speeche he is also confirming the Friendly opposition theory, just speaking about Pervez Musharaf nothing about Zardari &. Co.

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I wish he take his words seriously and prove the point that he is bit sensable than others. Hope he has learned from his mistakes and ready to do something for his country before it's too late...

Pakistan Zindabad...

He pays annual taxes of 5000 rupees. you expect him to learn from his mistakes and bring about a change. Seriously brother wake up and smell the lassi. He is in the same boat as Zardari, leader of a party that passed the 18th amendent which allows corrupt people to be part of Pakistan's political system.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
good work NS, if he wanted he could have accepted the offer form Clinton and postpone the test. Despite that I do not like you, I have to give credit where its due. Good work

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He pays annual taxes of 5000 rupees. you expect him to learn from his mistakes and bring about a change. Seriously brother wake up and smell the lassi. He is in the same boat as Zardari, leader of a party that passed the 18th amendent which allows corrupt people to be part of Pakistan's political system.

He has too many deductions may be? May be he made money while working out of country in exile?

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I would love to see a talk show with AZ, NS, IK and AH. Not sure about AH because I have never heard him, but I think IK would rip apart NS and AZ.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif aik sacha khara aadmi ha!. Why Saudi Arabia saved him from Death-Cell, because they know he is a good man and they are big supporter of Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan are true leaders of Pakistan.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one can deny that Atomic Explosions were made in NS Regime with the consent of NS. Whatever discussion and tactics followed by the then government was the part of a strategy to achieve the title of ATOMIC POWER for Pakistan. As a patriotic Pakistani, we must not indulge in a futile discussion to credit or discredit anyone for atomic explosions. In fact it was the voice of all sincere Pakistanis to get stronger country and become a nuclear power.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you have also MQM FOBIA.
A FM is saying about a PM and both were from PML-N.
We have to see If he(FM) lied or not .
As about Nawaz Shareef we all know he lied to all the world more than 7 years that he never signed a deal and when his signatured paper came in public he said I signed only for a 5 years deal and not for 10 years.

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
no more old faces please .Try to understand ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh people of Pakistan.