Nawaz Sharif is hopeful for his bail till next Friday

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is at work? Lohaar high court or istanja high court?? Sucha pathetic state, these crooks are trialed where they want it to be trialed!

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is not fair if this man is out again
these lower courts are useless and shameful and sold out completely
return all the money and then get out is the only solution for them

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ناں! اسکو کیسے پتا چلا جی کہ اگلے ہفتے رہائی مل جائے گی ؟؟؟

یہ پاکستان کو لوٹ کے کھا گئے لیکن کوئی پوچھنے والا ہی نہیں انکو

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
is that direct statement of Nawaz to media or some one else contributed his views? cause i didn't see any news on other channels.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان میں ھائی کورٹوں کے جج چوٹی کے چوروں لٹیروں اور ٹھگوں کے ساتھ مل کر ملک اور غریب عوام کی بنڈ مار رھے ہیں ۔ مرغی چور اندر اور اربوں کھربوں لوٹنے والا باھر اور پکڑا جائیے تو سارے کام چھوڑ کر فوری سماعت اور گرنٹڈ فوری ضمانت۔۔ انصاف کی ماں کی آنکھ

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
His tout Athar Minuallah might have given him a green signal. Under current laws and corrupt judges nobody can punish Aal e Shar & Zar.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahahahaha aag lag gai ,,, IK Chotian ko
Shahbaz is out as well
Donkey raja just lollipops

So if the Judiciary is corrupt then its IK fault not the idiots that allowed it to happen. As i said earlier, one day you will stop talking bollocks

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can kill a gangster in a day but it takes years to eradicate a Mafia! So be patient -- All will be Well. Give it some time!!

Are you not already happy that your children and their children won't be slaves of Maryum and Bilawal and their children again? :love::love::love::love:

His tout Athar Minuallah might have given him a green signal. Under current laws and corrupt judges nobody can punish Aal e Shar & Zar.

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)

Not possible, SC has already condemned and criticized the detailed judgement of Athar-Dalla. I remember one of honorable judge also stated that IHC's decision may be suspended.

Shazi ji

Not possible, SC has already condemned and criticized the detailed judgement of Athar-Dalla. I remember one of honorable judge also stated that IHC's decision may be suspended.
Dear the judge name is Athar Min Allah ,,,
In ur post u made fun of the name ( I am sure it’s by mistake ) u can hate the judge but please ask Allah for forgiveness and try to avoid in future

PappuChikna

I cant blame courts.
Our prosecution is bull crap.
Someday just read about court proceedings in any national newspaper (I suggest stay away from youtube court reporting by boot chaatiay) and you will see the nalaiqi of government's lawyers and investigation teams. They provide no reasonable and substantial proof. Even a common person like myself would reject their non-sense.

Pathfinder

The system needs to go. haram like suwar and duku didn't just rob the country blind the recruited people into the system to wipe their arse clean as well. Now they are collecting from their investment.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Athar Min Al Khanzeer saay deal ho chukki hai kiyaa aur kitnay mai iss twaif nasal naay mukk mukka kiya hai ?