Nawaz Shareef and Atom Bomb

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai loogo , Jago, yeah sub siasat dan , dhitai sey jhoot boltey hain, yeah Gunja bro,s to Zardari seay bhi 4 inch aagey hain,

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef and Atom Bomb

PML-n Waloooon .....Please enjoy the research of Spartacus

Last edited:

Spartacus

pervaz musharaf is as marasi bhagora ishtihari camando. please enjoy again and again. its free

Better we should remain within topic ....I have also alot of research in this direction dear ....I like art and singing is also art dear ....This is a PLUS point for any one ....No matter Musharraf , Nawaz or Shehbaz ....etc etc ....

Spartacus

Aray Pml-n Waloooon ......Atom Bomb Per Lecture Dayyy Doooo Na Yaaar .....Aaaj 28 May Hay .....

Spartacus

Aray Pml-n Waloooon ......Atom Bomb Per Lecture Dayyy Doooo Na Yaaar .....Aaaj 28 May Hay .....

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salam to All

Its amazing that how MQM , PTI , PPP supporters making fun of PML(N) for having credit of it.

MQM being in power for last 10 years did nothing but destroying the economic hub of pakistan and making lives of their citizen hell, looting , grabbing lands , money..
PTI still not having a chance to govern , I think , must not joke about PML(N) for 28th May.

I am not a fan of PML(N) but think that you should give them atleast the credit to have that courage to give a green signal for Bomb testing ,
the people saying that Nawaz was afraid or so , but please be honest to acknowledge the fact that at last he took a bold decision.

Think what if pro american MQM or PPP [zardari ] or Musharaf would have been in place of Nawaz, I am 100% sure that they would not dare taking such bold decision.

Even if Nawaz is a looter or so , but praise his bold decision with morality.

Spartacus

Salam to All

Its amazing that how MQM , PTI , PPP supporters making fun of PML(N) for having credit of it.

MQM being in power for last 10 years did nothing but destroying the economic hub of pakistan and making lives of their citizen hell, looting , grabbing lands , money..
PTI still not having a chance to govern , I think , must not joke about PML(N) for 28th May.

I am not a fan of PML(N) but think that you should give them atleast the credit to have that courage to give a green signal for Bomb testing ,
the people saying that Nawaz was afraid or so , but please be honest to acknowledge the fact that at last he took a bold decision.

Think what if pro american MQM or PPP [zardari ] or Musharaf would have been in place of Nawaz, I am 100% sure that they would not dare taking such bold decision.

Even if Nawaz is a looter or so , but praise his bold decision with morality.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
:) dear spartacus, I will say again, you must praise Nawaz's decision of 28th May with open heart. He had the guts to give it a go atlast.

He did better than MQM , atleast his party dont have 35000 pro American mercenaries, his party workers didnt burn their own city just being angry, his party men didnt kill people of their city on the difference of language and cast.

get a life dear, praise every good step just like you want people to praise your party's 10 years in govt for doing nothing...

chill out, have a nice weekend.:)

by the way have you ever think what answer you will give to Allah when you will be asked to say why you supported such leaders who spread hatred in Muslims , who killed another muslim just coz of language and cast difference

we must not be part of any cruelty, we must realise our duty to our ownself, this country and our religion...​