Nawaz Leauge officially is in alliance with those who supported dictator Musharraf

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=1]PML-N, PML-Q Likeminded forge alliance[/h]

33567_14457236.jpg

PML-N and PML-Q Likeminded leaders formed an alliance on Thursday.

Leaders from both sides had a meeting where they decided to form the alliance.

PML-N was represented by Senator Ishaq Dar, Mehtab Abbasi, Iqbal Zafar Jhagra and PML-Q Likeminded by Senator Salim Saifullah, Humayun Akhtar and Senator Ghafar Qureshi.

As the matter of PML-Q Likeminded and the PML-Q objections to the splinter is pending in the Lahore High Court, both parties decided to retain their separate identities despite agreement on forming an alliance.

Sources said issues relating the economy, establishment of new provinces and the law and order situation were also taken up in the meeting.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MzM1Njc=

Sharum magar tum ko nahee aati Nawaz Shareef............. Khursi kay leyeh aur kiya kiya karogay?

[h=1]Musharraf capable to become PML president: Salim Saifullah.[/h]
GetPubLogo.aspx

PPI - Pakistan Press International
January 16, 2004 | Copyright

ISLAMABAD, January 16: PML-Q general secretary Salim Saifullah Khan has said that the President General Pervez Musharraf may become the president of Muslim League owing to his unprecedented services for national cause adding that however no such offer has so far been made to him.

"No work is in progress for giving the post of the president of PML-Q to General Musharraf. This proposal was floated by information minister, Sheikh Rashid Ahmad. He gave this suggestion in his personal capacity. However General Musharraf is capable to assume the office of president of Muslim league for his selfless services to nation and the country. Party has not extended such offer to him

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PML-N, PML-Q Likeminded forge alliance

33567_14457236.jpg

PML-N and PML-Q Likeminded leaders formed an alliance on Thursday.

Leaders from both sides had a meeting where they decided to form the alliance.

PML-N was represented by Senator Ishaq Dar, Mehtab Abbasi, Iqbal Zafar Jhagra and PML-Q Likeminded by Senator Salim Saifullah, Humayun Akhtar and Senator Ghafar Qureshi.

As the matter of PML-Q Likeminded and the PML-Q objections to the splinter is pending in the Lahore High Court, both parties decided to retain their separate identities despite agreement on forming an alliance.

Sources said issues relating the economy, establishment of new provinces and the law and order situation were also taken up in the meeting.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MzM1Njc=

Sharum magar tum ko nahee aati Nawaz Shareef............. Khursi kay leyeh aur kiya kiya karogay?

Musharraf capable to become PML president: Salim Saifullah.

GetPubLogo.aspx

PPI - Pakistan Press International
January 16, 2004 | Copyright

ISLAMABAD, January 16: PML-Q general secretary Salim Saifullah Khan has said that the President General Pervez Musharraf may become the president of Muslim League owing to his unprecedented services for national cause adding that however no such offer has so far been made to him.

"No work is in progress for giving the post of the president of PML-Q to General Musharraf. This proposal was floated by information minister, Sheikh Rashid Ahmad. He gave this suggestion in his personal capacity. However General Musharraf is capable to assume the office of president of Muslim league for his selfless services to nation and the country. Party has not extended such offer to him …

i am not PMLer but I welcome this step by the PML. NS is being harassed and ridiculed from all sides, including PPP, mostly by PTI, and MQM.

All these opponents of NS are after the same roti ka tukra. They are all scared of PML. NS only this choice to merge with other to create common front for the common cause - removing PPP and MQM from power.

why sharam? there is no sharam in politics. western democracy system is the most sharam-less

Again I welcome NS's decision to forge alliance. But I do wish he could have done with PTI instead because PML-Q is not gonna be of much help to you. As a matter of fact PML-Q may become a liability for the PML. Time will tell

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So this proves that whatever the bloody dictator did to Nawaz in 1998 was so very right................ Yeh power hungry creature kal khursi kay leyah APML say bhee alliance kar lay ga.

Phalay democracy system bachanay kay leyeh 3 1/2 saal Zardari ka saath daytay rahay aur ab apna bhayanak cherah bachanay kay leyeh western democracy system ko galee do.

Sharam tum ko nahee aatee Nawaz............

why sharam? there is no sharam in politics. western democracy system is the most sharam-less

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am not PMLer but I welcome this step by the PML. NS is being harassed and ridiculed from all sides, including PPP, mostly by PTI, and MQM.

Shahbaz, Gilani meet to bridge widening rifts

33365_34757869.jpg

Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif met PM Gilani and both are said to have cleared their chests out.

In the meeting that took place in Islamabad, both agreed on calling an energy conference to discuss ways and means to overcome energy crisis. The PM ordered the Law Ministry to deal with the 400MW Nindi Pur power project at the earliest.

The PM said the government was taking concrete steps to overcome energy crisis, and results would start showing soon.
Both also agreed on convening a national education conference. Sources said Shahbaz and Gilani cleared their chests out and expressed grievances over several issues. The meeting took place in a cordial atmosphere nonetheless.

The meeting comes at a time when the call for new provinces is being propelled by political pundits in Punjab and elsewhere, reportedly with tacit support of the federal government. It is not immediately clear if the two also took up this issue, and if yes, to what dimensions were discussed.

Another report meanwhile said that both agreed to form a two-member committee for transfer of ministries to the provinces.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Bilal_Mushi

man .. Imran Khan met PML-Q leadership too few months ago ..
so what ?
did you commented same back then too ? or was that in the interest of better Pakistan ?

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all I am not a PTI member/supporter........... though I think IK is the best available and most honest politician in Pakistan. Please take some time out and check what I commented then before pointing finger at me and getting personal.

I just wanted to make my point that how low these shameless creatures can go for power. If Saleem Saifullah is now acceptable then why Nawaz was accusing him of supporting dictator? Agar Salim Saifullah, Gohar Ayub and Kasuri are acceptable to him then what is wrong with chore chauderies? Why is he portraying himself as taintless?

If IK will make with alliance APML or PPP or now PMLN then I will be among the first ones to criticize them.

Please learn to condemn and try to expose munafiq leaders.

@Bilal_Mushi

man .. Imran Khan met PML-Q leadership too few months ago ..
so what ?
did you commented same back then too ? or was that in the interest of better Pakistan ?

Last edited:

values

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz supported Dectator for getting in to power.This is proof.Nawaz is Munafiq

Jago Pakistanio.Once again these Munafiq appear with masked faces and want to be in power,These same shameful faces ,in past ruined the country for power and grow their businesses.Now they are putting money on media to run a negative campaign against PTI and Imran Khan as they did before.Kill them by the power of your vote and support.(omg)

aykay47

Banned
Yaar tussi mere speculation kar rahay oo, hor saari partyaan hun establishment naal mil sakdiyan nay per pmln tay kaddi ve naheen, ham khyaal tay doojay teejay ral gaye hon gay per ik gal dee tuaanoo guarantee ay, kadee ve naheen establishment naal, balkay, agar hakoomat aa gai tay musharaf da trial ve hovay ga, jidee gal aj kal jaan bujh kar thandi rakhee hoee ay

yaar establishment kuj karna honda tay sub tou pehlo mian aamir da kardi jidday channel naal ral kay akhbaar kadaya gyaa ay tay saarayan da target pmln he hai, chahay o pti howay ya pmlq, mqm ya even pti.....

jehri gal pti noo samajh naheen aa rahee o ay haigee kay ay saray pti naal hamdardi naheen rakhday ay saray khali pmlb de mukhalifat ich aj kal inhaan day naal ralay nay, ay goti jay pitt gayee tay agli wari pti de he haigee ay......

and no i am never uncomfortable about discussion, just some of the ptiers are either abusive or repeating rhetoric about pmln being grown by establishment and general jilani in 1980s etc..... they never endorse the stances taken in 93 and 99 rather repeat bull crap bhaag gaye thay and blah blah.....

btw mujhay personally election hotay nazar naheen aa rahay....

@aykay47

payn, jad main thono keya si kay tussi establishment naal rall kay jitna chaanday o tay tussi menu keya "assi eho jay kum kaddi vi naii ker sakday"

hun dasso ;)

By the way, brother, I just wanted to have a reasonable conversation with someone so I thought I should mention you.

If you feel uncomfortable in being "called out" then I think I should apologize, in advance.

Not intending to offend you or cause any discomfort, just wanted to know your take on things as you are supporting that party, and at this point, a supporter can be the best person with logic behind the decisions and can state other conclusions regarding this event.

aykay47

Banned
elaborate on the last part :(

yaar.... elections naheen hon gay, and specially, agar pti nay party main election karwa liay tou phir tou bilkul he naheen honay.......

look at the apparent 3 blocks....one block of alliance led by Zardari would be PPP+PMLQ+MQM+ANP

Second is PMLN and third is PTI (both have smaller chunks of alliance with other parties so its the parties themselves actually)

Now comes the question of acceptability, is PMLN acceptable to anyone, be it establishment or USA? NO way....... wiki leaks describing them as dangerous and their track record with both.... a big no no for usa and west is pmln, rather the biggest no no is pmln without any exception....

now comes pti, with their anti drone stance, can usa allow such a hardcore stance? never, so not equally unacceptable but still unacceptable to a large extent.....

NOW comes the last option, the ALLIANCE.... instead of regarding everyone as enemies and declaring themselves as the only patriots, ptiers need to get out of this dilemma, as the present government led by Zardari, who holds the flag of alliance has done an irreparable damage to the USA, and even though they are the most acceptable option left out to the USA, are they worth it for them and the western alliance? certainly NOT..... so between the devil and deep blue seas, the international establishment is stuck and NONE of the current ones is actually acceptable to them.... the dual game played by Zardari being a friend and foe of USA and Pak Establishment at the same time has not only frustrated both, but proved his excellent dealing skills and his extent of danger for those undermining him...... where do you see the elections being held now?

aykay47

Banned
And I can speculate with very less margins of doubt how this NO election thing is going to be achieved....

A large amount of intolerance can already be observed between the pmln and pti supporters.... and this is going to be MEANS to achieve the agenda of no elections, civil war.... and time will tell.... if we dont setlle for smaller comromises, we would be forced to settle for bigger ones..