Navy identified Indian submarine that tried to intrude in Pakistani waters, pushed it back - says Navy Spox

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan would have shot it had it entered in Pakistan's waters. Shooting it in international waters would have given Indians a legitimacy to attack.

India and it's puppets like Fat Amigo want to create a war hysteria in Pakistan too so that we can have a war!

WE WILL HAVE A WAR. Not when YOU want it; But when we will want it. We control you! You don't control us!

Denying you a war when you want to have one is the best defeat an enemy can give you!

Jab detect kar le thi toh Sumumdar k neechay hi kahin dabardoos kar detay, na india shoor macha sakta k hamari submarine ura de hai, aur hum chup kar k chill kartey jaisey kuch pata hi nahin.
Next time we should shoot them in the water. They have no idea where is our Navy now. We will give them big surprise in water as well.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK please issue the order for shot to kill of any advancement of Indian forces.
You should have killed their Army Chief and drowned the sub. Why it didn't happened!!
Answers please.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan would have shot it had it entered in Pakistan's waters. Shooting it in international waters would have given Indians a legitimacy to attack.

India and it's puppets like Fat Amigo want to create a war hysteria in Pakistan too so that we can have a war!

WE WILL HAVE A WAR. Not when YOU want it; But when we will want it. We control you! You don't control us!

Denying you a war when you want to have one is the best defeat an enemy can give you!
Well said, i didnt mean they way i said but you explain it quite well

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are suggesting PN is lying -- you are wrong - they wont do that at this juncture -PN has issued warning (regardless of what this video shows) and it can't be an empty talk at this stage of war and risk their prestige.
- Submarine attack is the only option left to India Accept that Indians are incompetent and have no honor. Now be happy.
yaar in chutiye noonio ko koi reply na karo aj se. yeh pakistan ki kisi khushi ko acha nahi samjhte , jese inka ganja leader bhi khush nahi hota tha. so ignore them.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
propaganda and fake stupid news.....NOT necessary at all....it is a black joke, laugh if you can....Please stop this nonsense..Pakistan does not need it. Thank you
*Pakistan men sharab aur sood band karo**

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, technically it was in Pakistan's waters. But In the extended shelf; Still much away from the contagious zone to cause any real damage to land!

zone.gif

Ok, I wasn't aware it was still in international waters.

gre8nation

MPA (400+ posts)
India is trying to find soft targets like in kargil war it shoot down unarmed air craft of Navy.
Pakistan should be careful I guess they will use some tactics to destroy military installations either themself or by proxies.

Xiggs

Pakistan ke cruise missile raad ka suntay hi indian navy paad marti bhag khadi huee.

Pak navy bulati reh gayee ke babur se to miltay jao...

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)

Above comment and the # of LIKES tells us the real story of what is Imran Khan's biggest SIN. It is not fornication or hypocricy but it is installing this FAKE feeling in Youthias of Pakistan that they know all and best whether they know it or not.

If the submarine was in International Waters then there was no threat YOU Morons ! ?

& if it was in Pakistani waters at periscope depth as shown in video then it means it was not hiding itself, was not moving in secrecy (unlike IK's secrecy request in Foreign Funding Case) and was just teasing Pakistan Navy and the moment it was warned it would have turned back - a standard global military practice to tease one another. ?

Geez guys do yourself a favor and stop believing blindly in all what you see, read or hear.

Use your own Fckin Brains !! ?

or else I see next generation of Pakistan a Fkin retard one thanks to your worthless sperms

Last edited:

surfer

Today, Admin deleted my one thread because public here thought it was treason to share news article written by an X decorated Pak Army Officer who is currently PM Imran Khan's Ambassador of Pakistan in Cuba and the article was printed in a major newspaper The Tribune

Maybe your thread got deleted because it was not correct. Mr.shafi in no longer pak ambassador to Cuba. And he was not appointed by IK but by NS

#propogandaFail :)

Edit: I guess you forgot to use your “Fckin brains” lol