"My Personal Rickshaw"

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

"I could not afford to buy a new car so I decided to buy a riksha for my personal and family use for Rs. 200,000. People think that a riksha is not a suitable family vehicle because it is not a status symbol of any kind. This is not right thinking. You should do what is possible and comfortable for you.
This is custom built riksha with doors, music system, fan and very comfortable seats just like a car. And compared to motor bike, it is way more comfortable especially in rainy season.I am a manager in accounts department of a company and I did not let the status issue come on my way to use riksha as a personal vehicle."

Credits: Armaghan Saqib

11846783_850080855081326_8931490386463321150_n.jpg

source

vibrentPak61

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Assalam o Alaikum
I salute your progressive thinking. At least you are the first rain drop and role model who tried to break the status symbol in the statusquo society.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
bor good job :) status problem is one of biggest in Pakistan ... in EU i c ppl r so honest and they never have problem with accepting they don't have money ... even buying from second hand shop they never feel bad ...

Btw u can make it as a business too :) ... u can sell them to other ppl now :) and keep innovating stuff ... i hope u have seat belts in it ... u can add better shocks ...

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not that I want to discourage the bloke, he might even not read this. In 200,000, he could buy a fully restored Suzuki Fx with Air-conditioning and fuel economy nearing this rickshaw's. Or buy an abused Fx and get it restored within this amount.

vibrentPak61

Voter (50+ posts)
Not that I want to discourage the bloke, he might even not read this. In 200,000, he could buy a fully restored Suzuki Fx with Air-conditioning and fuel economy nearing this rickshaw's. Or buy an abused Fx and get it restored within this amount.
I agree with that but he built only one rickshaw. you can assume it as proto type.

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like your thinking but in this amount of money you could buy a better second hand car with more place, more comfort and more power available!

UniFaithDici

Senator (1k+ posts)
اچھا آئیڈیا ہے

تصویریں اندر کی بھی شئیر کر دیتے تو بہت اچھا ہوتا

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
are you sure ,you can buy suzuki fx with money?

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good job brother.
Halal ki kamai aur uss sy kharidi hoi apni cheez lakh guna behter hai. Uss cheez sy jo haram ke pessy sy kharidi jay.

Last edited:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
are you sure ,you can buy suzuki fx with money?

Certainly! An abused Fx can easily be purchased around 50K PKR. Body work shall cost not more than 25K, if one decides to renew seats, interior etc. it can be done easily within 100K. Rest can be spent upon Engine, Suspension, Air Conditioning etc. One can opt for newer turbo-charged Kei Car Engine (excellent fuel economy and even more in case of a non-turbo version) along with its complete set up including Compressor, Generator, ECU, radiator, condenser, evaporator etc. as the air conditioning set ups of these cars are really good and they don't put much load on engine, in fact, feels like AC has not engaged at all if one is cruising around. He'll have enough left to spend upon good tires and some little accessories. It'll cost almost 200K, even a bit lesser if one can roam around and source parts.

Last edited: