My leader, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
Look at him. What a humble person is he!
Jitnay banday PMLN SMT kai es room mein hein kuch loog es say bhi kam logon ko 126 din Islamabad ki sarrak par betha kai khud ko bohat azeem leader sabit karnay ki koshish kartay hein.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they are paid from our tax money and not their own party funds then this is "haram" and all these will be held accountable on the Day of Judgement ... In Sha Allah ....

taiga

Citizen
If they are paid from our tax money and not their own party funds then this is "haram" and all these will be held accountable on the Day of Judgement ... In Sha Allah ....

Ji janab aap nai bilkul sahi kaha. But they aren't payed at all. And it is not my opinion but a fact.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janab ... but that is not a fact but BS with a capital "B". It is an open secret what this media cell does whole day long and what are they "hired" for. Anyone with an iota of intelligence can tell you that this herd is not made up of volunteers.

Ji janab aap nai bilkul sahi kaha. But they aren't payed at all. And it is not my opinion but a fact.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
Janab ... but that is not a fact but BS with a capital "B". It is an open secret what this media cell does whole day long and what are they "hired" for. Anyone with an iota of intelligence can tell you that this herd is not made up of volunteers.

Let me shove couple of three things in your empty skull:
1) Paying SMT is not a felony (However, these guys are not payed.) Your mother language is telling me that you ought to know better above all as you yourself is a payed "Chaploss" of cocaineKhan.
2) Look around yourself, Pakistan has been changing for better. That's why people love him. The vigor of the guys shown in video is real and the token of appreciation to PMNS.
3) You can die now.

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)
A great RODENT SHOW. Thanks for sharing the video. The next generation of fools in making. Corruption has very deep roots. It destroys generations. The 2nd curse is mental slavery. Both are evident exclusively in this video. So thanks another time.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
A great RODENT SHOW. Thanks for sharing the video. The next generation of fools in making. Corruption has very deep roots. It destroys generations. The 2nd curse is mental slavery. Both are evident exclusively in this video. So thanks another time.

Its too hard to be that stupid. What are you talking about mister?
Every journo's including DACTAAR's lot and on payroll of PTI have been shouting on top of their lungs that IK should focus on KPK if he wants to be next PM of Pak. And look what he is doing? Even a single brain cell can infer that?

In 2013, I voted for IK along with my extended family. I rented a mini van and took them to pooling booth in WapdaTownLahore (NA-128) and payed for their "refreshments" out of my pocket. And so called PTI "Janooni-Karkuns" were chatting and fooling around with mineral-f-bottles in their hands wearing IK face printed t-shirts. Not a single stupid fuc.k knew what to do. PTI won rural areas of this constituency and lost in affluent part of the constituency.

Since then, cocaineKhan is losing every single battle against PMLN. This is the "caliber" of this ---------- as well as their supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
sirf naam hi akhlaq hai baqi to aap ka character Mr. Talal Chauhdry se mumaslat rakhta hai .... Let me enlighten you my friend:

1. How do you know that they are not paid? Since you are part of that cell ... it is obvious you are not going to accept that fact that you a paid member of that cell and you even get special bonuses when you create false propaganda or fake stuff using your "superior" photoshop skills. You honestly think the rest of this forum is filled with people who are stupid and they will agree with your BS. BTW I never sweared at you but just pointed out to the BS you were trying to propagate. Also I am not a supporter or a member of PTI ... I consider myself a proud Pakistani who thinks of the nation and always thinking of its progress and betterment. You on the other hand, my friend has other vested interests such as protecting the corrupt and looter status quo mafia as either you yourself are a beneficiary of this corrupt system or you are a "paid" volunteer of Maryam's media cell. BTW there is no such thing as "mother language" ... At least learn proper English before you debate in English with someone else just use your "mother tongue" and I will respond to you likewise.

2. My friend ... I honestly don't know which planet you live in or if you are really high on something. I have looked around very carefully and besides the projects where this crime minister and his cronies have made billions of dollars for themselves such as Metro ... I honestly cannot see anything useful they have done to improve the lives of a common Pakistani. The problem with you patwaris are ... you just want to go ahead and say stuff without having any facts to back them up with. Can you tell me about which economic indicators you are looking at which shows that things have improved under this crime minister? Is the inflation any better than what it was before? How many new jobs have been created since this joker has come into power via rigging? How many hospitals have been set up? How about situation with clean water, electricity, gas? Name me one person that has been appointed for any institutions on merit including PIA, NAB, PEMRA ... just to name a few. How come so many people are still dying in this time and era when we get a bit of rain? How come kids are still being kidnapped? How come we still have one of the highest infant and pregnant mothers mortality rate in the world? How come we still have diseases which are wiped from existence in many other countries in the world? How come every day we get Pakistanis being killed every where with no heads being rolled of the agencies who are supposed to protect its citizens? Why is there a ban or some sort of vengeful action against those who expose this corrupt mafia and their crimes? How come this loser of a crime minister hasn't passed a single resolution in the parliament that is good for the citizens of Pakistan? How come Pakistan still has one of the highest illiteracy rate in the world? Buddy boy ... you need to come out of this artificial coma and stop dreaming. Next time ... you want to debate... come prepared with some facts and figures and not BS. Also when you say people love him... oh absolutely only those people who are somehow benefiting from this plundering that is happening. The vigor is real ... I have no doubt ... why wouldn't it be... If you get paid a whole lot of money for doing nothing ... who wouldn't be enthusiastic. The only thing is these people have sold themselves for very little .... the price of one's character and conscience is far more higher than what you lot are being paid.

3. Clearly shows who's the slave "mentally and physically". I will die Insha Allah one day when my time is up ... but at least I will die knowing that I never had to sell my conscience for few rupees ... and I always earned Halal income. Do you even know Death is the ultimate reality and every one of us one day will die and meet our Creator. So I hope you have your story straight as this BS is not going to work there my friend. So keep enjoying this life full of lies and deceit as long as you can ... maybe you deserve it.

Let me shove couple of three things in your empty skull:
1) Paying SMT is not a felony (However, these guys are not payed.) Your mother language is telling me that you ought to know better above all as you yourself is a payed "Chaploss" of cocaineKhan.
2) Look around yourself, Pakistan has been changing for better. That's why people love him. The vigor of the guys shown in video is real and the token of appreciation to PMNS.
3) You can die now.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)

I am waiting for my turn......

Every-time I see Army-Cliche-Threat I wonder that how stupid a man could be, and then I realize its PTI.
Even after having a government in one province, they are acting like a 6 year kid who "threaten" everyone around him by saying that he will call his mother and she will beat them quite well.

Grow up, be a men (at-least try). Pakistan Army has much better things to do then to fulfill a five year old wish of being PM.
They have a war to fight, and they are doing it quite well. With this limited budget they already have achieved what Americans could not do in 17 years.