Musharrafs ex ADC found dead

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf’s ex ADC found dead

28947_31851792.jpg

Major (r) Tanvir, who had been ADC of ex-president Pervez Musharraf, was found dead at his home.

Tanvir, who was residing in Krakuram Heights at Sector-F, Islamabad, was found dead at his home. Police is of the view that he received a bullet to his head, fired from his own pistol.

The body was handed over to his heirs after the postmortem who did not demand for further process.

The deceased will be laid to rest in H-8 graveyard on Friday.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9Mjg5NDc=

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharaf former ADC body found from house

Updated at: 2340 PST, Thursday, June 23, 2011
ISLAMABAD: Dead body of Maj. (Retd.) Tanvir Ahmed, former ADC of Ex-president Pervez Musharraf, was found from his residence on Thursday, Geo News reported.

According to police, Maj (Retd.) Tanvir’s body was recovered from his residence in F-11 area of Islambad.

The officials said that Maj. (Retd.) Tanvir Ahmed had committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.
shim.gif

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the guy mentioned in Saleem Shahzad's book. ADC of Musharraf goes to Islamabad airport to clear a shipment of night vision goggles brought by some ex army officer for Talban.
Who killed him? I would say, same people who killed Saleem Shahzad.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is this the same guy? Interesting and alarming.

This is the guy mentioned in Saleem Shahzad's book. ADC of Musharraf goes to Islamabad airport to clear a shipment of night vision goggles brought by some ex army officer for Talban.
Who killed him? I would say, same people who killed Saleem Shahzad.

adnan271k

MPA (400+ posts)
Col tanveer was Gen. musharraf ADC at time of coup in 1999 and then ADC for 6 years after that.he was my third cousin. he was killed by a powerful agency by a guy who had a state of art laser gun from a distance because he had some national security and musharraf secrets which local and international agencies wanted.the powerful group made it show its a suicide. his mamoo is brig. tariq who recently retired from the ISI. when col tanveer mom asked brig. tariq to try an inquiry from ISI his reply was if u want tanveer wife and children to have a safe life dont ask me for that. i have done research on the issue and will do more and then i will expose the powerful group through a press conference and expose the person who gave the orders for the killing. if anything happens to me and my family in the next couple of days my friends will do a press conference exposing the person who gave the orders and put his name in the FIR

Adnan Afzal Qureshi
Controversial PTI lahore member

International agencies wanted information from.him about musharaf who is already in uk and they don't want those secrets directly from him. Sorry my friend not acceptable for me the only general I know wanted by foreing agencies who never leave pakistan is hameed gul .

adnan271k

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=34068]insaf_tiger[/MENTION] unlike my controversial PTI posts. this is not about politics. he was my cousin. this is about family,blood and revenge.