Murad Saeed describes the positions of PMLN and PTI in NA-04 SWAT

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)

Just for everyone's information, this is not the same constituency that Murad saeed ran from previously. As I have alluded to in past posts his performance was horrendous in his own constituency.

Where he is currently running from is one of areas that is run by one of PTI's best mpa on ground. Ppl are very happy with him.

Hence Murad saeed left his own constituency and came here where he is almost guaranteed to win.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just for everyone's information, this is not the same constituency that Murad saeed ran from previously. As I have alluded to in past posts his performance was horrendous in his own constituency.

Where he is currently running from is one of areas that is run by one of PTI's best mpa on ground. Ppl are very happy with him.

Hence Murad saeed left his own constituency and came here where he is almost guaranteed to win.
I don’t know where you get your shit from, it’s about PTI’s government, and what they as a government has delivered. There is no PTI MPA or MNA in Charsadda, but the work they have done there, no party has ever done 10% of that.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don’t know where you get your shit from, it’s about PTI’s government, and what they as a government has delivered. There is no PTI MPA or MNA in Charsadda, but the work they have done there, no party has ever done 10% of that.

Its rhetoric likey yours that gives PTI's followers it's bad rep.

Learn to have a civil conversation.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its rhetoric likey yours that gives PTI's followers it's bad rep.

Learn to have a civil conversation.
The conversation has to have some sense, if you come up with something like that, what response would you expect. I don’t care about PTI followers bad reputation, what I hate with vengeance when people blatantly defend crooks. If you read PTI manifesto for 2013 it was never about MNA building roads, this was to be done by local councillors, and I gave you an example of that.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
The conversation has to have some sense, if you come up with something like that, what response would you expect. I don’t care about PTI followers bad reputation, what I hate with vengeance when people blatantly defend crooks. If you read PTI manifesto for 2013 it was never about MNA building roads, this was to be done by local councillors, and I gave you an example of that.

Who is defending crooks. Please explain how you came to that conclusion. And when I talk about development, I am referring PTI's promises regarding healthcare and education. While education has improved across kpk, healthcare in swat, and in particular Murad saeed's halqa (I live there) it is very poor.

You might not remember, but PTI lost bi-election in his halqa badly and I am sure you remember how basically demanded ppl's vote citing the fact that they were in gov't so it would pointless to vote for anyone else.

Don't be like followers of other status quo parties. If we don't criticize them, they will not change their ways.