MUKAFAT AMAL (Justice by the Allah)

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a justice by Allah Almighty, what a MUKAFAT AMAL. Long list of examples but will just quote happening in last 30 days only.

1. Pappu Niazi instigated fake election under Pasha London Plan slogan and now accepted BAKSHISH, going to assembly with request to Speaker Ayyaz Sadiq to save him from insult.

2. Pappu Niazi abused all during LUCKY IMRANI CIRCUS, called his Pasha Party enjoys most freedom of expression, now suspended Wajeeh ud Din and threatened all who speaks against him will be fired.

3. Pappu Niazi speaks of justice and asool, now for Jehangir Tareen DOULAT + HELICOPTER, justice and asool are fired.

4. Pappu Niazi questioned Maryam qualification, his new British National wife degree found fake.

5. Pappu Niazi paid media anchors pointed PML N on tempered documents, Mubashir Shero is fired and Moeed Pirzada is in UAE jail for forgery.

6. Pappu Niazi spoke against MOROSI politics and now his British National wife is icon of MOROSI politics.

7. Pappu Niazi pointed on metro bus project and about Shabaz Sharif that he his dream project is sunk in water/flood, look Naml University Mianwali is under water now.

8. Pappu Niazi condemned Acheson College Principal firing over admissions and look now VC Peshawar University is fired as he could not give relief to Murad Saeed.

Last edited:

m00dy

MPA (400+ posts)

کچھ نظرے کرم ادھر بھی حضور

100.gif

okwdO2P.jpg

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oh yaar feeqay.....

yeh oper ramleela jo sonai hai....is say kuch nahi hoga.....

woh jo indians ka peeshab pp k rapist banay hain teray N k MNAs n MPAs.....or jo gund machaya hay qasoor may bay qasooro k sath....

pehlay woh gund saf kar....IK ki fikar na kar....shabas bacha...

Last edited:

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh yaar feeqay.....

yeh oper ramleela jo sonai hai....is say kuch nahi hoga.....

woh jo indians ka peeshab pp k rapist banay hain teray N k MNAs n MPAs.....or jo gund machaya hay qasoor may bay qasooro k sath....

pehlay woh gund saf kar....IK ki fikar na kar....shabas bacha...

Is shitani scandal ki reality media mein a chuki h Pappu

Start 2006 mein hua jab Jehangir Tareen Dast i Raz tha Perviaz Musharraf ka with Ishaq Kakwani + Khursheed Kasuri ky sath

End 2012 mein hu is gang ka

Kasur Police ki efforts sy kuch logon ny case file kia sab under trail hien

Is scandal ka propaganda dekh kar wo joke yaad a gia, jab aik joke par sab animal zoo mein laughter di less donkey, wo laughed alone next day that he understood this joke now.

Shahid Abassi

You don't use "the" before Allah. There is only one Allah.
I know you have written it in ignorance so it is not to criticize u but for correction sake.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a bullshi* thread :) first the starter has serious problem with truth :) and his language is funny too :P but still as he like all patwaris, seems a paid person so i wont want to wast too much of my time :) ... i will answer all of his allegations with briefe and logical way

1) Everyone including zardri , Ns , Mr. Fasulu , AH , Asfend yar wali and rest said it was rigged election ; only IK took a stance, becz he is man of honor unlike others ... 21 parties went to JC and now they r bashing PTI and IK :) ... JC said there were huge mismanagement in election but even having power they didn't feel like making an investigation for it .. clearly showing to IK , PTI and ppl of Pakistan that they will not going to disturb status co ... on the other hand becz IK is man of honor and he signed an agreement, he is bound to that, he is following that same way as Quid-e-Azam, when the commission decided against Pakistan over Kashmir Issue, Quid-e-Azam did the same he said he had better expectations but as he agreed be4 he will accept it .. unlike NS who denied even he signed an agreement with mush and then a foregn ministor of an other courtry came and showed us that NS is a liar and wada kilaf... now if someone has honor i can c y patwari hate him

2) Party discipline is different than national politics ; u can't understand that as No Patwari ever c an political party all they c is NS kingdom. where ppl r kicked out from party even if they disagree with NS within party discipline. and if u read history ever :P u will c how may ppl Quid-e-Azam kicked only becz of party discipline; and ppl of that time use to say he is doing it becz of Nawab Liquat Ali khans (becz he is Nawab and has money etc. )

3) This point is so funny that even PML N guyz will be lol on it ... still :) Party election is something PML N 's patwaris can never understand ... and did u ever read justice wajih's report :) .. he said that there was an allegation on JT that he gave money to ppl in party election :) and he 4get to call JT so justice wajih made a decision base upon that allegation which he was not allowed still no one kicked him out :P but when he wanna make a big news he said all that in media and he was told not to talk in media and then he did the same again and again :) ... which should never be accepted. his decision to hold re election is accepted on other hand .

4) it was just one "," missing in the website which make it look like she said she did a (5days) diploma (not a degree) from one university ; where in reality the diploma classes were held in one uni campus and it was conducted by an other uni (atleast get ur fact straight :P but being patwari i can understand u never wanna know the truth ) this is discussed in media and thats y they stopped that bullshi*T news even Patwari channels like GEO ... didn't wanted to keep going with that lie. second i never c IK saying anything about maryam nawaz education .. all he said is what made her qualified to be in charge of 1billion Rs. fund (thats not like asking about her degree ) :P

5) media person :P r not PTI members or even for argument v say they r :) they r still better than GEO who is with INDIA and wanted to destroy Pakistan Army, and who's anchors and their fathers r getting meddles from Bangladesh to be more loyal to india than Pakistan. but as i said i don't think media persons belongs to any parties, still for a patwari :P i have to give this argument.

6) Morosi siysat means :) u bring ur children in politics :P as ur successor learn the meaning of word first :P second Reham Khan is not in politics :) she said that IK said that and PTI said that ; if any famous person wanna come to PTI jalsa and wanna do a speech in favr. of PTI we will welcome them :P even if that famous person is Maryam nawaz :P or some other celebrity like Dr. Qadir khan

7) SS is CM of Punjab so he is responsible to do something to stop Flood :P IK is not CM of punjab :P its the same like if someones house come under flood u make fun of him and say SS and he has the same responsibility ( but a low brain Patwari can do that :P but logically speaking IK can not do anything in Pujab about floods so if his Uni come under water its still SS fault )

8) LOL VC of Peshawar Uni had a history of corruption u can check that :) and if not u can go to NAB or Police or ask info as Right to get information law is in KPK unlike in Punjab :P

Here r the logical answers to a Patwari though i know it makes no sense to talk with logic and facts with a patwari still :) i felt like trying :P

jani1

Start 2006 mein hua jab Jehangir Tareen Dast i Raz tha Perviaz Musharraf ka with Ishaq Kakwani + Khursheed Kasuri ky sath

Is scandal ka propaganda dekh kar wo joke yaad a gia, jab aik joke par sab animal zoo mein laughter di less donkey, wo laughed alone next day that he understood this joke now.

nice try...

Amir Khan 87

Councller (250+ posts)
Kaise ho Farooq bhai? Pti me aap ko kia itna bora or nafrat lagta hai jo Pmln, Ppp, Anp or Mqm me nahi hai?

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aray pappu kay baitay abhi tu mukafat e amal shuroo hua hay. Aagay aagay dekh hota hay kiya jab raiwand kay tinday adyala jail may chakki piece rahay hoon gaay ya jeddah bhag gai hoon gaay already buhat say haraam khooron nay bhaagna shoroo kardiya hay. ***** kirdar go get a life. Pata nahi kaisay zehn kay patwari hain jin ki g ko her waqt aag lagi rehti hay.....................

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
Well similar things were said when Nawaz Shareef and his family were under arrest and could not visit the same country for many years which they ruled over.

amoxil500mg

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک جوک ہم سے بھی سنو بھاڑے کے ٹٹو مالشیسے ۔۔۔بے شرم کی ڈوئی پر درخت اُ گ آیا تو لوگوں نے کہا بہت شرمندگی کی بات ہو گی تمارے لیئے باہر لوگوں میں کیسے جاؤ گے کہنے لگا لو اس میں کون سا شرم اور شرمندگی جب دل کیا گرمی میں اس کے سائے میں سویا کروں گا ۔۔۔ پچھلے پانچ سال اور موجودہ ڈھائی سال پنجاب حکومت اور نفیساتی مریض شوباز ایڈز زدہ گدھوں کا دودھ نکالتا تھا جب تک میڈیا نے ایکپسوز نہیں کیا تب تک دبا کر بیٹھے رہے۔۔ اپنے ہی کیے میں سر کے بل ڈبکی لگا کر مر جاؤ پہلے سات سال تک مکرو فعل کا حساب دو اور وہ جو غنڈےنما نون لیگیے ایم پی اے پالے ہوئے ہیں بے کے یار ان کا حساب دو اور ختم کس نے کیا ہے؟؟ شرم کرو کتنے جھوٹے اور ڈھیٹ مٹی کی پیدا وار ہو تم لوگ آج تک کبھی کوئی کیس ختم کیا ہے ؟ دن کی روشنی میں 18 قتل پاکستان کے چالیس ٹی وی کمروں نے پورے ملک کو دیکھائے نہ کوئی قاتل نہ کوئی مجرم کیس داخل دفتر اپنے بناے ہوئے جوڈیشل کمیشن کی رپورٹ تک پچھلے حصہ میں میاں برادرز لمیٹٹد نگل گئے جو اج تک برآمد نہ ہو سکی چند مہروں کو پکڑ کر ڈرامے بازیاں ہمیشہ کی طرح اصل گماشتے پھر سے کوئی نیا دھندہ شروع کررہے ہونگے جو اس بھی زیادہ شرمناک ہو گا۔۔ کاش مظلومو میں تمارا بھائی اور بہن ہوتی تو آج ہم بھی دیکھتے تم اسی ڈھٹائی سےلطیفے وکالتیں تاویلیں اور دلییں گھڑتے؟؟؟

Last edited:

zeshaan

کچھ شیروں کے بارے میں بھی لکھ دو ، تاکہ علم میں کچھ اضافہ ہو .
ویسے تو سکولوں کی حالت دیکھنے اور دکھانے کے قابل بھی نہیں اور وہاں تعلیم کا کوئی نام و نشان ڈھونڈھنے سے بھی نہیں ملتا....

Raheel Ali 28

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Farooq bhai , sab se pehle likho Nato Container & Drone attacks , in dono ki waja se imran khan ne apni dukaan chamkai thi.

osakaboy

Councller (250+ posts)
یہ نورا بہت عرصے سے شدید قبض کا شکار ہے اور علاج کے لئے ادھر ادھر بھاگتا پھرتا ہے
کبھی اس محلے سے اور کبھی پاکستانی ٢١کے نام سے دوسرے محلے کے حکیموں سے اپنا علاج کرواتا ہے
میں نے ایک علاج بتایا تھا جو کے حکیم لقمان کی کتاب "قبض کا آسان علاج " میں لکھا ہوا ہے
یہاں دوبارہ لکھ دیتا ہوں

فاروق صاحب آپ گنج شریف کے محل تشریف لے جائیں .اور ہاں اپنی تشریف ضرور لے کے جائیں کیونکے اس کے بغیر علاج ممکن نہیں
جب گنج شریف دیسی گھی والے پراٹھے کھا کر ہاتھ صاف کرنے لگے تو فوراً اسے روک کر اپنی تشریف اگے کر دیں اور کہیں کے حضور بس ایک دیسی گھی والی انگل عنایت فرما دیں ..............بس آپ کی قبض ے پاشا رفع ہو جاۓ گی .... اب آپ دن اور رات کو سکون کی نیند سو سکیں گے
اگر تکلیف برقرار رہے تو آپ اپنے جیجا جی کی انگل سے استفادہ کر سکتے ہیں آخر آپ کا بھی کوئی حق ہے ان پر .....

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now I understand what is problem of this patwari. He must be molested by PML N leaders same like Kasur video scandal & they made his video too & asked him to represent Noora at social forum. So guys show some respect to him as he is doing all this for the sake of saving his lost respect.

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
[QUOTE=aimless;3431675]what a bullshi* thread :) first the starter has serious problem with truth :) and his language is funny too :P but still as he like all patwaris, seems a paid person so i wont want to wast too much of my time :) ... i will answer all of his allegations with briefe and logical way

1) Everyone including zardri , Ns , Mr. Fasulu , AH , Asfend yar wali and rest said it was rigged election ; only IK took a stance, becz he is man of honor unlike others ... 21 parties went to JC and now they r bashing PTI and IK :) ... JC said there were huge mismanagement in election but even having power they didn't feel like making an investigation for it .. clearly showing to IK , PTI and ppl of Pakistan that they will not going to disturb status co ... on the other hand becz IK is man of honor and he signed an agreement, he is bound to that, he is following that same way as Quid-e-Azam, when the commission decided against Pakistan over Kashmir Issue, Quid-e-Azam did the same he said he had better expectations but as he agreed be4 he will accept it .. unlike NS who denied even he signed an agreement with mush and then a foregn ministor of an other courtry came and showed us that NS is a liar and wada kilaf... now if someone has honor i can c y patwari hate him

2) Party discipline is different than national politics ; u can't understand that as No Patwari ever c an political party all they c is NS kingdom. where ppl r kicked out from party even if they disagree with NS within party discipline. and if u read history ever :P u will c how may ppl Quid-e-Azam kicked only becz of party discipline; and ppl of that time use to say he is doing it becz of Nawab Liquat Ali khans (becz he is Nawab and has money etc. )

3) This point is so funny that even PML N guyz will be lol on it ... still :) Party election is something PML N 's patwaris can never understand ... and did u ever read justice wajih's report :) .. he said that there was an allegation on JT that he gave money to ppl in party election :) and he 4get to call JT so justice wajih made a decision base upon that allegation which he was not allowed still no one kicked him out :P but when he wanna make a big news he said all that in media and he was told not to talk in media and then he did the same again and again :) ... which should never be accepted. his decision to hold re election is accepted on other hand .

4) it was just one "," missing in the website which make it look like she said she did a (5days) diploma (not a degree) from one university ; where in reality the diploma classes were held in one uni campus and it was conducted by an other uni (atleast get ur fact straight :P but being patwari i can understand u never wanna know the truth ) this is discussed in media and thats y they stopped that bullshi*T news even Patwari channels like GEO ... didn't wanted to keep going with that lie. second i never c IK saying anything about maryam nawaz education .. all he said is what made her qualified to be in charge of 1billion Rs. fund (thats not like asking about her degree ) :P

5) media person :P r not PTI members or even for argument v say they r :) they r still better than GEO who is with INDIA and wanted to destroy Pakistan Army, and who's anchors and their fathers r getting meddles from Bangladesh to be more loyal to india than Pakistan. but as i said i don't think media persons belongs to any parties, still for a patwari :P i have to give this argument.

6) Morosi siysat means :) u bring ur children in politics :P as ur successor learn the meaning of word first :P second Reham Khan is not in politics :) she said that IK said that and PTI said that ; if any famous person wanna come to PTI jalsa and wanna do a speech in favr. of PTI we will welcome them :P even if that famous person is Maryam nawaz :P or some other celebrity like Dr. Qadir khan

7) SS is CM of Punjab so he is responsible to do something to stop Flood :P IK is not CM of punjab :P its the same like if someones house come under flood u make fun of him and say SS and he has the same responsibility ( but a low brain Patwari can do that :P but logically speaking IK can not do anything in Pujab about floods so if his Uni come under water its still SS fault )

8) LOL VC of Peshawar Uni had a history of corruption u can check that :) and if not u can go to NAB or Police or ask info as Right to get information law is in KPK unlike in Punjab :P

Here r the logical answers to a Patwari though i know it makes no sense to talk with logic and facts with a patwari still :) i felt like trying :P [/QUOTE]

Oper MUKAFAT AMAL ka khalasa paar lo

1. Pappu Niazi CM Punjub nahi magar KPK ko Bani gala sy run karta h, uder ka hal dekho. Ali Muhammad Mardan mein police station par attack karta h, Gandapur ton hu ka ballat box chori karta h Pappu Police hath nahi laga sakti 48 hours, Murad Saeed ki fake degree scandal VC Peshawar University fire hu jata h.

2. Sikh community ka kataal aam huta h KPK Government chup.

3. Sherpao ko corruption par KPK Government sy kick out kia jata abhi minat hu rahi dobara shamal karny ky lie.

4. Peshawar flood mein dob jata h CM KPK gaib.

5. APS mein children ka katal aam huta h, KPK Government giab. Pappu Niazi VVVVIP protocol mein ata h, shuda ky parents par Police tanday barsati h.

6. APS khy shuda ka Chelum nahi huta or Pappu Niazi official wedding night manata h.

7. Mineral department ko Saif ul Niazi or us ky dast rast loot rahy hien.

8. Namal University Mianwali pani mein dob gie, Pappu Niazi ki construction or project sighting kider gie.

9. Wajeeh ud Din kick out, asool / insaaf par thok dia or Jehangir Tareen ky helicopter/doulat ko choom lia.

10. Apni koi cause nahi, dosroon ky shoulder par gun fire, kabhir farmers ko lavish food par akhata kia, kabhi Kasur mein 2012 mein khatam hui case ko zinda kia.

11. Kider gie Peshawar min metro, Railway ko zameen ky paisa nahi dena, phir kehna cheap metro ka dream.

12. KPK Pappu Police ky zarie Dandli zada local bodies election, auqat yeah all out dandli ky sath 1/3 sy be kam seats.

SAMA par kitna propaganda karo gie, mana Pasha Party Punjab mein rule nahi kar rahi magar KPK mein to total power h, uder Fly Over complete na kar saky abhi to Balochistan Government ny be Sar i Ab Fly Over ki inauguration kar di h.