MUKAFAT AMAL (Justice by the Allah)

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oper MUKAFAT AMAL ka khalasa paar lo

1. Pappu Niazi CM Punjub nahi magar KPK ko Bani gala sy run karta h, uder ka hal dekho. Ali Muhammad Mardan mein police station par attack karta h, Gandapur ton hu ka ballat box chori karta h Pappu Police hath nahi laga sakti 48 hours, Murad Saeed ki fake degree scandal VC Peshawar University fire hu jata h.

2. Sikh community ka kataal aam huta h KPK Government chup.

3. Sherpao ko corruption par KPK Government sy kick out kia jata abhi minat hu rahi dobara shamal karny ky lie.

4. Peshawar flood mein dob jata h CM KPK gaib.

5. APS mein children ka katal aam huta h, KPK Government giab. Pappu Niazi VVVVIP protocol mein ata h, shuda ky parents par Police tanday barsati h.

6. APS khy shuda ka Chelum nahi huta or Pappu Niazi official wedding night manata h.

7. Mineral department ko Saif ul Niazi or us ky dast rast loot rahy hien.

8. Namal University Mianwali pani mein dob gie, Pappu Niazi ki construction or project sighting kider gie.

9. Wajeeh ud Din kick out, asool / insaaf par thok dia or Jehangir Tareen ky helicopter/doulat ko choom lia.

10. Apni koi cause nahi, dosroon ky shoulder par gun fire, kabhir farmers ko lavish food par akhata kia, kabhi Kasur mein 2012 mein khatam hui case ko zinda kia.

11. Kider gie Peshawar min metro, Railway ko zameen ky paisa nahi dena, phir kehna cheap metro ka dream.

12. KPK Pappu Police ky zarie Dandli zada local bodies election, auqat yeah all out dandli ky sath 1/3 sy be kam seats.

SAMA par kitna propaganda karo gie, mana Pasha Party Punjab mein rule nahi kar rahi magar KPK mein to total power h, uder Fly Over complete na kar saky abhi to Balochistan Government ny be Sar i Ab Fly Over ki inauguration kar di h.

After 8 now u come up with 12 :) useless things :)
1) KPK main PTI ki govt. haa punjab main nahi thats y PTI and IK is working for KPK :) all those things u said :P about KPK :P is funny ppl got arrest in KPK by police no matter if they r normal ppl or minister ( if there is a human there is a crime ) its more like how u build institutions :P (but u can't understand that becz patwari never know what institution means)

2) Sikh community incident was shamful for all ... but KPK made institute ... as crime will never end but will go down for sure ( u can check the statistics of Fed. govt how much law an order get better in KPK)

3) Khattak wanted to include sharpow but PTI workers and IK didn't agree thats y they r not party of govt. :P

4) Flood is delt way better than punjab (KPK govt , is working to prevent it rather than buying boats and going for photoshoot like SS is doing for last 7 yrs )

5) APS was under army security still that happened it was very painful thing and KPK govt. can't do dramabazi like SS ... they solve problems for longer run ... not just come in front of camera every yr and tell how they r going to fix things next yr ... ( again patwari wants drama and KPK wants work and institutions)

6) In islam u can morn for 3 days ... If u know more than ALLAH then i can't say anything

7) KPK NAB is indipendent also Right to information law is there also u can regist FIR online :P if any of ur claim is true u can use thsoe servises to act against ppl or can ask ur PML N govt. to do it :P

8) its not namal university it was one of its hostel which came under water and thats very shamfull for SS ... tomorrow ur going to tell if my house goes under flood water that its same no SS is responsible ( but being a patwari u can't do justice or stand with truth so i let u be )

9) lol wajeeh i wrote a detail ans please read ( i can't repeat again and again )

10) LOL its called a leader who goes and stand with every part of socity ... dosroon ky kandye per bandook sirf NS chalata haa u can c his drama in NA

11) LOL Pashawar metro was never intented to made it was mass transfort system there is a huge diff ( Metro is show off ) and mass trasport is a real deal where ppl think and plan not like SS ... Railway's land is Govts land :) and when u buy land btw govt. its always different than when u buy land from normal ppl ( yar i know ur patwari atleast u should have known that)

12) LOL No one even KPK Opposition didn't said a single word against Police in local body election :P btw where re election was called and army was called PTI got more votes ; means it was Other parties who did rigging ... also :P IK asked them if they think it was a bad election they can hold it again and will call Army like they called in Karachi :)

Making Road and Flyovers is not something a govt. should do when his majority of population is uneducated ... i was in EU countres majority of them made moterways after 2009 becz they didn't waste money on road until they make sure they r giving education / health and other important things to ppl ... Making Roads and Flyovers is what PML N do and making nation is what PTI can do :) there is a huge difference .. and i am 100% malik riaz can make beter roads and fly overs than SS

All ur points were baseless and useless :) now i hope u can answer 3-4 of my Qs

1) NS did a contract with Mush and he denied and then he accepted it was for 5 yr and then he said it was 10 yrs >.. is he an honest man
2) SS for 7 yrs is doing a photoshoot in Punjab in Flood what he did to protect punjab from it
3) PML N said they will take action against MQM ... they said that in 2000 too when they signed a contract with BB (misak-e-Jamhoriyat) .. then y PML N is not doing anything ... and y they beg votes from MQM in sanate
4) Model town JC report is never made public why ?
5) Ishaq dar said he did money loundering ... in court and give a writen statement ( did any investigation is done)
6) SS and NS use to say that they will bring looted money back ... its been 2 yrs what they did so far
7) its been 7 yrs SS in CM punjab what he did to made police and patwaris better
8) SS said they will fix the ligh prblem in 6 months ... and then NS said he said in Josh-e-kitabat means (NS think SS is a lier ) y NS didn't kick him out of the party
9) Rana mashood Tape was leaked in which he was taking bribe what PML N did to him so far
10) its been 7 yrs why PML N never go for local election even when now SC asked them to do
11) PML N ppl agreed also gen. Hameed Gul said he made JI and gave money to NS ... if he is lying y don't PML N bring him court and if he is not lying how come PML N has Ns as their leader
12) NS use to praise Zia and said he is his rohani baap ( how come PML N be a political party where their leader admit it was made by his Rohani Baap who was a dictator
13) Ns said he will bring Mush in court what happaned to that
14) India is abusing pakistan everyday y NS and his govt. is so much afraid to even reply
15) Ch. Nisar said anyone who said ISI cheif was planning things agasint Army cheif is not petriot .. then y PML N never take action againt non petriot ministors of PML N
16) When was the last time PML N had intra party election and how much ppl voted in it :)

These r very few qestion i wanna ask frist :) if u able to reply then i will ask more fun questions :)