Mubashir Luqman Gets Owned By Julian Assange on Twitter

Muqadas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mubashir_Luqman-750x334.jpg

Majority of us tend to be more transparent and truthful about our professions, however, others just underestimate the presence of internet and forget how badly internet can treat us for playing fouls.

Mubashir Luqman, who has seen the wrath of internet when he had allegedly conducted a staged interview of Mr. Malik Riaz, was today owned again for telling a false account of his conversation with Julian Assange, a whistle blower who is editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks.

proxy.jpg

CIpkPfXUEAA9Zjl.png

It Needs No Explanation

http://propakistani.pk/2015/06/29/mubashir-luqman-gets-owned-by-julian-assange-on-twitter/

Last edited by a moderator:

Muqadas

Re: وکی لیکس کا مبشر لقمان کو کرارا جواب

محترم جناب مبشر لقمان کو بھی اپنے لیڈر کی طرح سچ بولنے کی عادت ہے

arafay

i think lucman meant wiki-leaks said something like that because i also remember mention of mqm and 35k trained militia in a US cable.

aliahmad297622

If u kill some party 15000 thousand young people they go to far like wat happen in model town every thing media show but still every body clearance by court very sad

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mubasher Lucman is a proven liar and all he does is acting. in start i believed him but with time he lost his respect himself by fabricating false stories just to be on social media likes by PTI insafians. Mubasher knows that PTI supporters are more on social media so he is exploiting that fact. even ARY apologised for story of shujaat azeem when they sued ARY for defamatory story. ARY also said that story was personal production of Mubasher Lucman. I wonder why PTI and IK is tilted towards liars.

intekhab

Mubasher Lucman is a proven liar and all he does is acting. in start i believed him but with time he lost his respect himself by fabricating false stories just to be on social media likes by PTI insafians. Mubasher knows that PTI supporters are more on social media so he is exploiting that fact. even ARY apologised for story of shujaat azeem when they sued ARY for defamatory story. ARY also said that story was personal production of Mubasher Lucman. I wonder why PTI and IK is tilted towards liars.
haha.....shah Ji.......aap ko Bari galyan parnay wali hain.........challo pootiann$$ start now.

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)

haha.....shah Ji.......aap ko Bari galyan parnay wali hain.........challo pootiann$$ start now.

i don't mind getting die for speaking truth. Let anyone abuse and I will pray Almighty to give him/her guidance and show them right path. Ameen.

NAWAZNOORA

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan is not his leader and luqman is not a trust worthy anchor..However all the paid journalists of PMLN like Irfan Siddiqui , Ata ul haq Qasmi , Absaar Alum , Rauf Tahir have minted so many perks and privileges from PMLN AND ***** brothers....Can you name any journalist who was given any rank by PTI in KPK govt...

Muqadas

Can you name any journalist who was given any rank by PTI in KPK govt...

امید ہے آپ نے شوکت یوسفزئی کا نام سنا ہو گا
امید ہے آپ کے علم میں ہو گا کہ شوکت یوسفزئی نہ صرف صحافی ہیں بلکہ پشاور میں چھپنے والے ایک کثیرالاشاعت اخبار کے مالک بھی

امید ہے آپ نے شیریں مزاری کا نام سنا ہو گا
امید ہے آپ کے علم میں ہوگا کہ شیریں مزاری صحافی ہیں، اور ان کو نہ صرف پارٹی کا ترجمان مقرر کیا گیا بلکہ خواتین کی مخصوص نشستوں پر ممبر اسمبلی بنوایا گیا
شکریہ

Last edited:

intekhab

i don't mind getting die for speaking truth. Let anyone abuse and I will pray Almighty to give him/her guidance and show them right path. Ameen.
I guess they are all caged....its ramzan.

Suhana

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dunia ka sacha sahafi malak riaz ki add pe palne wala pig..

Amer

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????

??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??

https://wikileaks.org/cable/2008/12/08LAHORE315.htmlSUBJECT: NAWAZ SHARIF TELLS CODEL MCCAIN PAKISTANIS WERE INVOLVED IN
MUMBAI

Sharifs Double Game With CJ Restoration Exposed
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/20/shah...cj-removed-after-face-saving-restoration.html
https://wikileaks.org/cable/2008/12/08LAHORE315.htmlWikiLeaks: Nawaz Sharif's broken promise
http://tribune.com.pk/story/84443/wikileaks-nawaz-sharifs-broken-promise

WikiLeaks confirms nobody cares about Pakistanis
http://www.dawn.com/news/630228/wikileaks-confirms-nobody-cares-about-you

Wikileaks: Zardari and Nawaz had secret deal
http://www.********.net/2013/04/wikileaks-zardari-and-nawaz-had-secret.html

US embassy cables: Imran Khan criticises 'dangerous' US policy
http://www.theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/247596

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)

اپنے لیڈر کے بارے میں کیا خیال ہے

آپ کے لیڈر کے بارے میں بھی وکی لیکس نے کچھ کہا تھا

تمہیں یاد ہو کے نہ یاد ہو

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Muqadas waghera to chalo Pakkay Noon ke paid workers hein... Par Jitna Munafiq ye Shah3145 hai itna is forum mein aur koi nahi..

ahameed

and shah g what about 1000 votes victory of PMLN in Abbottabad disctrict nazim election?????? :)

Harris35

MPA (400+ posts)

I dont care what mubashir said and also he is also part of the media who is out there for his own interest and rating, so move on Muqadas let me ask you something before you blame IK for telling a lie go back check out the lies of Shreefs and promises of them to the peoples of pakistan , was those election speeches and slogans , have they lied or not , so IK is human being and politician if he had said something we still forgive him he came to power in 2013 which is only 2 years , look at your leader he has been in politics form past 30 years in and out some time 2 years some time 7 years form 2008 to 2015 continuously in Punjab , so you should be shame on yourself for bringing Ik name when the subject was about ML and you are trying to hit on Ik, TUM LOGON KI AISI HALAT IMRAN NAY KI HAY JO AAJ TAK KOI MAI KA LAAL NAHI KAR SAKA HAY PICHAY 35 SAAL MAY TUM LOGON KAY DIN RAAT NEEND KHAWAB HAR JAGA TUM KO IMRAN HI NAZAR ATA HAY BESHARMON.:lol:

Basit147

MPA (400+ posts)
Mubashir Luqman Gets Owned By Julian Assange Wikileaks on Twitter

Mubashir_Luqman-750x334.jpg

Majority of us tend to be more transparent and truthful about our professions, however, others just underestimate the presence of internet and forget how badly internet can treat us for playing fouls.

Mubashir Luqman, who has seen the wrath of internet when he had allegedly conducted a staged interview of Mr. Malik Riaz, was today owned again for telling a false account of his conversation with Julian Assange, a whistle blower who is editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks.

proxy.jpg

CIpkPfXUEAA9Zjl.png

It Needs No Explanation

http://propakistani.pk/2015/06/29/mubashir-luqman-gets-owned-by-julian-assange-on-twitter/

Last edited by a moderator:

MaenChaeyNahiPeeta

MPA (400+ posts)

امید ہے آپ نے شوکت یوسفزئی کا نام سنا ہو گا
امید ہے آپ کے علم میں ہو گا کہ شوکت یوسفزئی نہ صرف صحافی ہیں بلکہ پشاور میں چھپنے والے ایک کثیرالاشاعت اخبار کے مالک بھی

امید ہے آپ نے شیریں مزاری کا نام سنا ہو گا
امید ہے آپ کے علم میں ہوگا کہ شیریں مزاری صحافی ہیں، اور ان کو نہ صرف پارٹی کا ترجمان مقرر کیا گیا بلکہ خواتین کی مخصوص نشستوں پر ممبر اسمبلی بنوایا گیا
شکریہ
اطلاعا عرض ہے کہ وہ کثیر ال اشاعت اخبار اتنا بھی کثیر الشات اخبات نہیں ہے ... نیز اگر شوکت وزیر اطلاعات ہوتے تو ہم کہ سکتے تھے کہ فائدہ دیا گیا ہے
انٹی شیریں کوئی صحافی نہیں ہیں بلکہ اپنا stretegic\
انسٹیٹیوٹ چلاتی ہیں

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Mubashir Luqman Gets Owned By Julian Assange Wikileaks on Twitter

"جولین اسسانج سات مہینہ کا حاملہ ہے اور اس کا باپ پوپ فرانسس ہے "
: مبشر لقمان کا رد عمل