Mr. Amir Liaquat Hussain degrees : Message sent to ARY Digital

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have left this message for the Management of ARY digital demanding the should stop writing Amir Liaquat Hussein name as Doctor.

I am writing this message after feeling indignant for a considerable period of time from your organisations flagrant disregard for standards and procedures adopted by all the reputed organisations in the world. I am also flabbergasted to see your behaviour to not only accept impropriety but also advertise it on regular basis, ignoring the sensitivities of Pakistani nation and your viewers around the world.

I am referring to the programmes presented by Mr. Amir Liaquat Husseins on ARY television.

It is commonly known Mr. Amir Liaquat has bought his degrees from a diploma mill but for my and other viewers surprise and horror your programs shows his name as Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussein.

I demand that from now on you remove Doctor from his name in the credits of your programs, he is not a doctor and you should not insult the intelligence of Pakistani nation and your viewers around the world.

I give you two examples one from the Ex German Defence Minister who has to resigned from his post, even though he was a high flyer and was touted as the next Chancellor of Germany. He had genuine doctorate but was accused and then admitted he plagiarised substantial part of his thesis. University of Bayreuth stripped him of his doctorate due to his admission.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/01/german-defence-minister-resigns-plagiarism

And second example is of another third rated cheat Ms. Callahan who was able to get a job with Homeland Security as Chief Information Officer, but was sacked after congressional investigation.

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/2649739:BlogPost:502985

Pakistanis know that the standards in Pakistan have lowered so much that most of the criminals and cheats are occupying lucrative positions of power in Pakistan, including the seats in the Parliament. But for media the standard should be higher, they point fingers at the politicians for their corruption and cheating. But isnt it a shame that you have not only employed Mr. Hussein but are advertising him as a Doctor knowing fully well he has bought his degrees including his doctorate.

And on top of it, Mr. Hussein preaches the nation the religion of Islam and the Holy Quran. I dont think the standards in Pakistan can lower more than this example.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have left this message for the Management of ARY digital demanding the should stop writing Amir Liaquat Hussein name as Doctor.

Mr

Dr Aamir liaquat Hussain is a MBBS doctor , and he has 100% rights to include Dr before his name, I hope aap next time chavalain nahi marein gay

http://www.aamirliaquat.com/Profile

Read the fifth paragraph

"Born at Karachi the city of lights, on July 5, 1972, he did his early schooling in his native city. He studied at Liaquat Medical College for MBBS."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Whould u like to see the orignal Degrees of Mr. " Dr " Aamir Liaqat ......................... and his on statement about PHD
........................? (cry)(cry)(cry) i will show you within next three days.......... Inshallah................
Mr Chaval

Dr Aamir liaquat Hussain is a MBBS doctor , and he has 100% rights to include Dr before his name, I hope aap next time chavalain nahi marein gay

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know anything about this doctor/enginner/pharmacy degree but in REALITY

his program is VERY popular in Pakistan and outside Pakistan. The credit goes to Aamir Laiquat or Dr Aamir Liaqut whatever

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
when if he is not and got a fake degree... is he using it for any office of profit ...?? i have concern about the language of the post ... i can smell something personal in the garb of nation peopel and this and that... I not a fan of amir liaquat hussian but that i know for sure that he is rather a bless for society better then these politicians at least which are a curse for the nation but for humanity itself...

crankthskunk

Mr Chaval

http://www.aamirliaquat.com/Profile

Read the fifth paragraph

"Born at Karachi the city of lights, on July 5, 1972, he did his early schooling in his native city. He studied at Liaquat Medical College for MBBS."

He is what he is because of idiots like you, do i have to waste my time on you?
No.

crankthskunk

when if he is not and got a fake degree... is he using it for any office of profit ...?? i have concern about the language of the post ... i can smell something personal in the garb of nation peopel and this and that... I not a fan of amir liaquat hussian but that i know for sure that he is rather a bless for society better then these politicians at least which are a curse for the nation but for humanity itself...

I understand why our country and nation is in the doldrums. You guys have your eyes and ears closed or probably sealed. Can't you see through the filthy and fake people?

I can assure you, I don't know him, have nothing to do with him, nothing personal. But each time I see him on TV faking his voice and trying to portray he is very pious and honest, my heart fill with anger.

He is not only a cheat but also giving Islam a bad name. If you want to know his true face, just search it on youtube you will find his videos where he is using inappropriate language against the rightly guided Khulafa Rasheeden.

I pity Pakistani nation, they are so blinded and fooled by cheat like Amir that they have lost the difference between right and wrong. What can I say about your ignorance but sigh.

QaiserMirza

[h=3]MQM parliamentarian and minister of state for religious affairs Dr. Aami Liaqat has allegedly purchased fake degrees of Masters in Islamic Studies, Masters in Business Administration and PhD from 'The Trinity College and University, Spain which is an unrecognized university, besides the university is not included in the list of recognized international universities available with Karachi University, reports Karachi based Urdu Daily.[/h]In a stunning investigation by the Urdu Daily it has been documented and proved that Dr Aamir purchased fake University degrees to contest the 2002 general election, forced the Karachi University officials to authenticate these degrees in a single day and prevented any investigations by the newspaper to dig deep into the unavailable records at the University.
The newspaper, however, persisted with the three-month long probe and was able to obtain the copies of the "University" degrees Dr Aamir used to make himself eligible to contest the election for a National Assembly seat on the MQM ticket from Karachi. He won because of the party ticket and when MQM joined the Musharraf coalition, he was made Minister of state for Religious Affairs in the cabinet.
Dr Aamir did not have a graduate degree in 2002 and according to the investigation he surfed web site in Spain, The Trinity College & University, which boasts about providing Bachelors, Masters or even Doctorate degrees, without attending any class or college. "Everything by Email" the web site of the College says right on top with the big slogan: "Get your degree today."
Dr Aamir purchased his "Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies" degree (Serial No: P-2002227 Dated March 17, 1995), got his "Master of Arts in Islamic Studies" degree (No: P-2002341 Dated March 15, 2002) and his "Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Studies" degree (No: P-2002528 Dated April 5, 2002).
The newspaper reports claims that the minister of state for religious affairs Dr. Aamir Liaqat secured his PhD degree in just three weeks after his Master's degree, if the documents are to be believed.
Karachi based Daily Ummat contacted the Karachi University authorities to find out how these web site Email degrees were authenticated in a single day, in writing, by the then registrar of Karachi University, Prof. NM Aqil Burney. The registrar received the application from Dr Aamir on August 24, 2002, days before filing of his nomination papers for the NA election and authenticated his degrees through letter No PA/2002 Dated August 24, 2002.
Prof. Aqil, however, did leave some elbow room by stating in his letter that the authentication was "provisional" and the final decision would be conveyed to the applicant in due course of time. That decision was neither needed nor taken nor conveyed to anyone as Dr Aamir had used the provisional certificate to get himself elected to the Parliament and the matter was pushed under the rug.
When the newspaper contacted Prof Aqil later to ask how he could issue the authentication without referring the documents to the Equivalence Committee, he admitted that Dr Aamir had come to him with degrees from some Trinity College Spain and he authenticated them on the pot.
Prof Aqil kept no record of these degrees and when the newspaper contacted the current registrar to verify whether any such record was kept, no one could trace the file, as none existed.
When the newspaper contacted the Higher Education Commission in Islamabad, the official authority on the matter, to verify whether the Trinity College & University of Spain, which issued the degrees to Dr Aamir, was a recognized institution by Pakistan, Director General Mohammed Javed Khan informed the newspaper vide a letter Dated February 23, 2005 that the Trinity College was not recognized. The letter confirmed the forgery of Dr Aamir and abetment in the forgery by Prof Aqil to facilitate his candidacy in the election.
Daily Ummat also obtained copies of the degrees Dr Aamir presented to the Election Commission and during the investigation found that the Trinity College and University, Spain had placed exactly similar samples on its web site, offered the same day for a price.
The investigation leaves Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain, MQM Chief Altaf Hussain and General Pervez Musharraf in an embarrassing political dilemma. Musharraf has been promoting Dr Aamir as the heir apparent of Altaf Hussain himself and the way his curve was rising was creating serious apprehensions within the MQM circles as well.
http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?96981

CanadianDesi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I request all the members if you dont like someone please dont watch him and dont waste your and others precious time in cursing and using bad language about him. 50% of the posts on this forum is against someone. Believe me brother if someone like a person you can never change his views and if he does not like someone you can not make him like the person. Daily you can see a dozen post against Imran Khan, Altaf Hussain, Zaid Hamid, Amir Liaqat and a lot more. Can we spend our precious time in some constructive discussion. Please I apeal to all my brothers and sisters that we are already a very divided nation. Try to come closer and try to understand each other rather then spread hate and widing the gap between each other.

crankthskunk

Those who are insane and filled with hatred for no reason, or are so blinded with their prejudices that they have lost the distinction between right and wrong. Here is the news from Dawn 14 June 2006; stating HEC has declared Amir’s degree “not recognised”.

ISLAMABAD, June 13: The Higher Education Commission has officially declared the BA degree of Minister of State for Religious Affairs Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain ‘not recognised’.

The University of Karachi had already declared state minister’s degree ‘not recognised’ last year.

Mr Hussain had submitted to the election commission his BA degree in Islamic Studies issued by the Trinity College and University Spain incorporated in Dover, Delaware (USA), while filing his nomination forms for October 2002 general elections.

According to a letter written by the HEC Accreditation and Attestation director-general to the registrar of the University of Karachi, the respective college and university was not listed among the accredited/chartered institutions of the USA.—Online

http://archives.dawn.com/2006/06/14/top12.htm

How could HEC recognise these degrees, when he has bought them from Trinity College, Spain, a diploma mill with no premises or campus?

I have the actual images of the degrees saved somewhere in my old PC, but I don’t have to look for them, for some insane fools who are blinded by rage.

Those who think he is not benefiting from his degrees, should know the story how he got them authenticated by Prof. Aqil of University of Karachi for his nomination papers and then on the basis of these attestations, he was elected and served in the Parliament before resigning. Not surprisingly University of Karachi had no copies of his degrees or any file kept.

So, not only he benefited to gain a seat in the Parliament on the basis of fake degrees but also he is making huge amount of money from his TV programs and other activities.

Shame on those who are trying to defend him, that’s all I have to say.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
then check Dr. farooq sattar, Dr. ishratulibad, another Dr. dead even if they got degreesr when mafia got them by other way around.

Degrees of Ishrat ul Ibad,Dr farooq sattar and all Drs in MQM ahve been checked and verified by HEC,no doubt they are Drs. Aamir Liuaqat was never student of Liuaqat Medical College he is Fraudia like Babar Awan.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
waisay Mr chawal,i mean Mr Shokha ,mail tum ne wahan send ki,aur hum ko batanay ka kiya faida,ya english wali mail hum ko dekhana chahtay ho, burger khanay walay bachay ,hahahahha kisi b bata ki had hoti hay,aisay makholiya messege na send kiya karo,,

frenes

DEGREE ; DGREE HOTI HO ASLI HO YA NAKLEE:
Jab yeh hamary humkran keh rhy hain tu ap kis behas main perh gey. Wo jo b khty hain theek khty hain.
Whould u like to see the orignal Degrees of Mr. " Dr " Aamir Liaqat ......................... and his on statement about PHD
........................? (cry)(cry)(cry) i will show you within next three days.......... Inshallah................

crankthskunk

waisay Mr chawal,i mean Mr Shokha ,mail tum ne wahan send ki,aur hum ko batanay ka kiya faida,ya english wali mail hum ko dekhana chahtay ho, burger khanay walay bachay ,hahahahha kisi b bata ki had hoti hay,aisay makholiya messege na send kiya karo,,

You got appropriate name, I am no Burger bacha, I am from Burger Country. :lol::lol:
This forum is to share the news about Pakistan, so I write e-mails to different people and organisations and share it here. I do it for Pakistan and not for personal gain, information or popularity.

Why are you so worried? it seem you are one of those MQM supporters. Don't worry for you even killing of thousands of people is not a big news or deal.

But for me right and wrong are important. Don't try to impose your standards and morals on others. And let the Pakistani nation rise from the grips of liars, thieves and criminals. We have fallen to such low depth because of liars and cheats like Amir that we are facing the Wrath and Anger of Allah SWT as a nation.

But then again, this is something you wouldn't understand, it is obvious from your choice of words.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did he complete his MBBS? Did he ever work as a house doctor in a hospital?
If he is not a qualified doctor and still claims to be a medical doctor, he is deceiving the nation, which is a criminal offence. I know of the controversy of his qualification and it is his duty to come clear to save his good name and reputation.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
[video=google;-3851400722027447124]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3851400722027447124[/video]