MQM's British owned company Euro Property Developments LTD.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the purpose of showing all this to us.

Can you also tell us how much Nawaz sharif family has made during all this time

What Zardari has made during PPP govt since he got married to Baynazeer

and Lastly how much tax these two political DYNASTY are paying

This looking CTBT propaganda against MQM

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
So what? I am also a founder, owner and CEO of an incorporation in Canada and beside this I am in MQM too, is this any crime?

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM struggle is justified. I think 1992 operation was one of the worse state terrorism done to the people for the favour of sindhi waderas (not common man).

End result was all the corrupts gathered in NA.

GeoG

So what? I am also a founder, owner and CEO of an incorporation in Canada and beside this I am in MQM too, is this any crime?

I suppose you too made the company
after a million dollars were found in cash after police raid at your house

obviously brain dead zombies would not bother to read
the formation date of this company and date of cash recovery ...

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Things to NOTE

It is clear evidence of Money Laundering

Altaf Hussain was director 2006-2014 resigned just before his first arrest (Feb)

All new directors are also MQM

PS, when did a Political Party engage in the Building Trade for profit ?

MQM are on record as Altaf has no assets and everything belongs to MQM

7 years of "trading" means millions laundered

THIS IS ONE example of what they have been up to............. drop in the ocean

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک کمپنی پاکستان میں شوکت خانم کے نام سے بھی چل رہی ہے، جس میں دنیا بھر سے زکات فطرہ جمع کیا جاتا ہے
چند افراد کا مفت علاج تو ایک طرف، پوری کی پوری تحریک انصاف بشمول اسکے مسٹنڈے اسی کمپنی کے خرچہ پر پل رہے ہیں

alimohsan52

ایک کمپنی پاکستان میں شوکت خانم کے نام سے بھی چل رہی ہے، جس میں دنیا بھر سے زکات فطرہ جمع کیا جاتا ہے
چند افراد کا مفت علاج تو ایک طرف، پوری کی پوری تحریک انصاف بشمول اسکے مسٹنڈے اسی کمپنی کے خرچہ پر پل رہے ہیں

What ridiculous logic you are comparing a charitable organization to a general commercial company running with the purpose of making a profit and using the property portfolio as vehicle to launder money. I have proof from court documents which show MQM are professional fraudsters Imbecile Malik was caught using a fake company for his mortgage fraud.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

aap ko kaisay pata yeh baat?

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
What ridiculous logic you are comparing a charitable organization to a general commercial company running with the purpose of making a profit and using the property portfolio as vehicle to launder money. I have proof from court documents which show MQM are professional fraudsters Imbecile Malik was caught using a fake company for his mortgage fraud.

Kid .. take these idiotic proofs to the court instead of wasting time here..Court will explain you better.

How SKMT is running and where all money is going is not hidden anymore...Mr cocaine Khan is draining Zakaat money on his ayyashian

bhaibarood

main ne aaj tak kissi member ko noora ya poootian nahi kaha magar aaj soochta hoon ke waqt agaya hai ! sharm karoo logon ka ilaj free hota hai meray kai doost SKMH main doctors hain aur sab is baaat ke gawah hain ! agar yeh baat na hoti tu main bhi donations is hospital ko na deta ! siasat aur SKMH ko alag rakhoo !IK ko galiyan denai hai do par ghareeeb logoon ke muft ilaj ke jaga ko badnaam na karoo plz

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
main ne aaj tak kissi member ko noora ya poootian nahi kaha magar aaj soochta hoon ke waqt agaya hai ! sharm karoo logon ka ilaj free hota hai meray kai doost SKMH main doctors hain aur sab is baaat ke gawah hain ! agar yeh baat na hoti tu main bhi donations is hospital ko na deta ! siasat aur SKMH ko alag rakhoo !IK ko galiyft an denai hai do par ghareeeb logoon ke muft ilaj ke jaga ko badnaam na karoo plz

اگر فلاحی ادارے بنانے سے وزارت عظمیٰ کا حقدار بنتے ہیں تو عمران سے پہلے اور ہزارگنا بڑے پیمانے پر یہ کام ایدھی، چھیپا کر رہے ہیں
جب لا جواب ہوجاؤ، بجائے اپنے اندر کی گند صاف کرنے کے دوسروں کو گالیاں دینے لگو، یہی کلچر تحریک انصاف کو لے ڈوبا

bhaibarood

اگر فلاحی ادارے بنانے سے وزارت عظمیٰ کا حقدار بنتے ہیں تو عمران سے پہلے اور ہزارگنا بڑے پیمانے پر یہ کام ایدھی، چھیپا کر رہے ہیں
جب لا جواب ہوجاؤ، بجائے اپنے اندر کی گند صاف کرنے کے دوسروں کو گالیاں دینے لگو، یہی کلچر تحریک انصاف کو لے ڈوبا

meri taraf se bhar main jaye PML n AUR PTI doonoo! main ne bola ke IK ko prime minster banao! nawaz aur IK bhar main jaien
kiss kism ke inssaan ho siasat ke chakar main cancer ke patients ko bhi mardoo! tumharee dil pe muhr lag gayee hai ! allah hidayat de

alimohsan52

Kid .. take these idiotic proofs to the court instead of wasting time here..Court will explain you better.

How SKMT is running and where all money is going is not hidden anymore...Mr cocaine Khan is draining Zakaat money on his ayyashian

Again your answer shows complete lack of rational thought. Imbecile admitted to a British court that he setup a fake company the court convicted him and found him guilty of carrying out professional fraud. Read the excerpt of the transcript of his case below

Page_03.jpg

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Again your answer shows complete lack of rational thought. Imbecile admitted to a British court that he setup a fake company the court convicted him and found him guilty of carrying out professional fraud. Read the excerpt of the transcript of his case below

Page_03.jpg

If you live in the west you should know that opening a company is not a big thing here. It's just a matter of few hundred bucks. Also if you own a house, you must know that majority play with the documents to make a mortgage deal happen. Even loan lenders know this is happening but they let it go as there is no loss in that. All loans are insured and protected in case of any loss. Lenders can take the property back from house owner anytime they want and make more money out it. It's actually a loss for the house owner not the banks. This is called mortgage fraud it has punishment but doesn't count or deal under criminal courts. I will not support the guy Inbisat Malik who has done this but this is not something unique in western society. About every second south Asian involved in this game. Also this is someone's personal act and a political party is not responsible for personal acts.......IF YOU STILL LIKE TO PUT THIS ON MQM, THEN I WOULD SAY AZAM SWATI IS A BIGGER CRIMINAL. HE HAS DONE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF FRAUD IN USA. HE IN FACT IS AN ABSCONDER AND WANTED CRIMINAL IN US COURTS

Last edited: