mqm wants a new "homeland" for seraiki people

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

2itiz5t.jpg

read above news from today.the seraiki mqm leader iftikhar randhawa (who claims to be punjabi and seraiki but is infact son of some hindu caste guy ranjeet singh randhawa or something.in india still many hindus sikhs have randhawa name,these spiritual and ethnic sons of hindus want a united india but a divided pakistan ,fighting each other on linguistic and ethnic bases)!

this nationalistic leader of mqm wants a "homeland" for seraiki people ,which he will name after its "freedom".see.was their such open talk of hatred and prejudices in pakistan ever before?on government fora etc.(in zia era taaj lingah like hindu agents who spread ethnic hatred were banned,so they took refuge in india!now they are VIP,s in our society!)

these indian agents claim that "punjab" or lahore ate all their rights.while these blind nationalists ignore the fact that lahore is now dominated by seraikis (lahores all posh areas are filled with seraikis now having big bangalaws,why do these seraikis not sell their homes and spend on seraiki poor people?why only blame lahore for all their problems?seraiki prime minsiter and his relatives have dozens of homes in lahore defense and at present bureacracy is dominatyed by seraiki prime minsiters appointed multani people,why they are not doing anything for seraiki people?why just spreading hatred?)

and punjab has always been ruled by south punjabi seraiki wadairas!these south punjab wealthy people are the real reason of seraiki peoples backwardness ,because they like balochi serdars dont let any development take place in seraiki area.(these facts were told to me by a seraiki himself with proves,he told me how cruel are seraiki wadairas and peers and grave keepers,they kidnap poor women of their area and than their bodies are found and no one can do anything about this).
so if "seraikistan"is given freedom i have no doubt the peoples situation there will get ten times worse.not to mention the pandora box of ethnic hatreds that will open as seraiki nationalists want all punjab only excluding lahore and faisalabad division.seraiki nationalists also are demanding tribal area and part of nwfp (so they can open a direct land route for india to afghanistan) .dera ismail khan ,tank area is now dominated by pathans,they will fight if included against their will,into seraikistan,i was told by some people of that area!see what civil war like situation is being created!

now go back 1 year...ppp.s own leader named zulfikar mirza suddenly fled to london and he on quran paak said that he knows about a conspiracy by mqm and some ppp elements to break pakistan as per american and indian wishes.those people who can read faces told at that time that although he is not religious person but mirza said the truth at that time...
but before he could speak more truth zulfikar mirza was silenced by using his wife and sons !now zulfikar mirza you cant find anywhere.

those people who are "aware" of inner game being played have been warning since 2 years that breaking of pakistan (end game) has started ,and as per CIA and RAW plans the pakistan will be divided into 5 to 7 states (like yugoslavia on similar models)...just like yugoslavia model or balkanization the pakistani assembly was made to pass 18th amendment which gave a lot of "freedoms" to the pakistani provinces,(like they can talk to foreign nations direct for loan etc)...now after this a 21,s amendment is planned which will create many more ethnic provinces in pakistan plus will maybe give these provinces the right to break away from pakistan as per yugoslavia and soviet union model.

as (newly famous among youth)imran khan like so called "patriots" are also supporting punjab etc divisions (due to his right hand javaid hashmi who is a ultra nationalist seraiki leader,who once asked for karachi to be made an independent state!and punjab be divided into 5 parts!) so it seems that this CIA and RAWs plan will maybe now succeed(unless some mujahid takes over pakistan at once,which only Allah knows, that whether this chance of redemption will be given to this nation or not?)

many pious people kept on crying and appealing pakistanis that please dont fight americans war against islam (as america and india who pakistanis serve now,are both enemies of ALLAH),but pakistanis kept on supporting america (for their kids careers and green cards) and india (for aman ki aashaa
,as pakistanis majority loves indian culture).these pious people kept appealing and crying that please repent and return to islam as after all you were born under an islamic name...you must have atleast some part of islam love in your hearts?but no one listened.

now i am observing one thing.dancing and singing youth of secular parties dont give a damn that pakistan may be on path of breaking again...i have been observing that only islam loving people of pakistan are crying and are dead sad for present situation of pakistan that has been staged to break up pakistan (all this artificial loadshedding directed against punjab and talk of new provinces is a well thought out strategy by ppp,mqm anp and other pakistani parties to ultimately break pakistan .

Thats why so much jumping up and down on aman ki aasha is going on nowdays as seculars know that if pakistan breaks they will again have to find shade of hindus shoes to live their lives like before 1947.

so only religious and islam loving part of pakistani society is sad and tense about this possibility of another 1971 like pakistan breaking,,,and sadly this islamic part of society is at present being killed mercilessly and tortured by present pakistani government and agencies ,while pakistans enemies (who are seculars) are loved like brothers by both the pak government ,army and agencies!)

zeshaan

Kia yeh loog india main,Delhi,Bombay,Colcataa,Ahmed abad yaa kisi doosaray baray shahar main baith kar aisee demand kar saktay thay?

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
If here some brother from multan , kindly ask one question from this so call lear mr randawa,,,,

1n 1994........... Dashdgerdoon nay 9 logoon ko kidnape kia aur line main khara keray golioon is boon dia,, all these belong to this seraiki area and daily wages labour.
Meera khyal hai kay saab ko maloom hai kay 1994 main koon yeh sabb kuch ker rah tha, mr. Randwah ka londay main mojood buzdal tafoo moota.
I hope the so called seraiki leader will answer for above incident.

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is dominated by seculars these days, Ulama are being killed on daily basis but no body cares, i guess if veena malik died people would be more concerned. Although it sounds awkward but this is the reality. We are so down into shamelessness that it does not even matter anymore what happens.
Brother keep sharing your thoughts.

UKPakistani

Pakistan is dominated by seculars these days, Ulama are being killed on daily basis but no body cares, i guess if veena malik died people would be more concerned. Although it sounds awkward but this is the reality. We are so down into shamelessness that it does not even matter anymore what happens.
Brother keep sharing your thoughts.

Ameen

Brother I for one will say thanks to the Almighty

and I will distribute mithaae locally

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اکبر رندھاوا کو پنجاب میں جانتا کون ہے ؟ دو ٹکے کا بندہ اور تین ٹکے کا اس کا لیڈر

UKPakistani

اکبر رندھاوا کو پنجاب میں جانتا کون ہے ؟ دو ٹکے کا بندہ اور تین ٹکے کا اس کا لیڈر

All your posts make me smile (in a good way)

Do not let your enthusiasm for Good and better in Pakistan ever lessen or become corrupted

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM PPP ANP bohat jald es soba banaoo tehreek ki arhh main
karachi main khoon rayzi start karny wali hai ta k fauj ko under presure rakha jay
or amrici mutalbat fauj say manwayin jayin...

Allah swt karachi main basny wali her quam ki hifazat farmayin ameen...

ramay67

MPA (400+ posts)
ایم کیو ایم (میں کیوں مانوں) کی سرائیکی صوبے میں دلچسپی سے یہ مثال صادق آتی ہے کہ
مدعی سست گواہ چست
اگر آسان لفظوں میں کہیں تو
مج سووئے ناں سووئے کٹے دی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ایویں پاٹے