MQM taunts PTI

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM taunts PTI

PTI-logo.png

xHlRHF0.jpg

P6dzp1t.jpg

and they are doing so after massive rigging

http://propakistani.pk/2013/05/11/election-rigging-videos-and-images-go-viral-on-social-media/

Last edited:

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو تم لوگ کراچی میں کرتے ہو وہ ہی پنجاب میں ان لیگیوں نے کر لیا ہے ،گھبرانے کی کوئی بات نہیں ،آخر کب تک ....

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ek Leader jo London main rahta hai, uski parti 25 saal main sari government main shamal ho kar bhi 16 seat se 18 seat karti hai.

Dosra leader jo Pakistan main rah kar apni parti ko lead kar ke 10 saal main 1 se 35 seat kar leyta hai. We are proud of him.

LivePakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This shows the jealousy of MQM. At least, PTI has gained a better position than MQM and will result in better governance. MQM is afraid of PTI. Anyhow, it is a great achievement for PTI to become a force despite rigging from PML-N.

adnan_younus

PTI shook MQM in karachi. they are surely loosing 3-5 seats when they come in and did their rigging jobss....
This shows the jealousy of MQM. At least, PTI has gained a better position than MQM and will result in better governance. MQM is afraid of PTI. Anyhow, it is a great achievement for PTI to become a force despite rigging from PML-N.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Of course they would taunt PTI becuase it has nothing to offer them. MQM is getting ready to claim its 'haddi' from PMLN.

lovely_ pk

MPA (400+ posts)
Another doomed day is being written in the history of pakistan. Most corrupt goon of lahore, is becoming the pm of pakistan. ............................................ Break punjab into pieces........................ It is unacceptable decision......................

It is really funny!that r hilarious!!! (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)
That is true we only won on net and Ground reality is that corrupt Shrif family did clean sweep in Punajb and Killer Tafo did clean sweep in Karachi
! whatever they did to win but reality is they are winner even by corruption.

And PTI is lose
r without doing any corruption! Reality is in these five year we have to educate the masses than there is chances we can win
othere wise Agali barai per Zardari(corrupt)!

FaisalKh

Aisee jeet agar koe free main bhi de to nahi chahiye sewaye begh.arton ko. So MQM waalon mubarak ho...:P

Star Gazer

Tsunami have hit KPK.......it will be hitting everywhere eventually...don't worry

The norhtern most part of Pakistan is KPK and thus the head of the geogrphical boundaries.The head is in the right frame of mind and NOW the rest of the body will follow the lead, Insha Allah.

LivePakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is really funny!that r hilarious!!! (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)
That is true we only won on net and Ground reality is that corrupt Shrif family did clean sweep in Punajb and Killer Tafo did clean sweep in Karachi
! whatever they did to win but reality is they are winner even by corruption.

And PTI is lose
r without doing any corruption! Reality is in these five year we have to educate the masses than there is chances we can win
othere wise Agali barai per Zardari(corrupt)!

Very hard to educate the ignorant people of Punjab. I live in rural area and tried my best convince the people of my area to vote PTI but the police station culture was dominant. The vote was given based on the availability of MNA or MPA who can help us in police station or get some road fixed. This was their main agenda to get from new MNA or MPA. Pakistani nation especially Punjabis have short memory and they will vot of PPP next elections. You will see this phenomena. You can't train and educate donkeys.

concern_paki

I like your thought....basically I am from Karachi...though I always respect the people of Peshawar.....educated and sophisticated people...and pathan is a GHAYYUR QOUM....

The norhtern most part of Pakistan is KPK and thus the head of the geogrphical boundaries.The head is in the right frame of mind and NOW the rest of the body will follow the lead, Insha Allah.

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope PTI will be making provincial government in KPK & After 5 years People from Punjab will feel ashamed that why they did not give chance to PTI in 2013 election.

Imran we still with you. No mater what happend.