Most funniest talk show fight i have ever seen

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
He always do that in every program. I think anchors need to stop inviting him. Chor machaye shoor. Jitna shor kar raha hai agar abhi is ko administration mil jaye to saray record break karday ga corruption k yeh khud

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
there is nothing to laugh in this programme Mr Mughal is showing the real face in the mirror so plzz don’t laugh just listen from heart.It is pain full to see all these facts which they r trying to show .Basra is a huge (jhoota).All ppp members have no sense of talk anyway they r just showing that they r leading country on right path.PPP and PMLN please leave us alone . Trust once on PTI there is only one hope which is PTI .VOTE FOR PTI

Last edited:

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh aadmi bhi aik item hay, uff kitna bolta hay.........Agar yeh aik aurat hoti aur kisi ki saas hoti, bahoo nein khud kushi ker laini thee...hahahaha......

rehman1978

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what people are thinking about leaders: Shame on politicains to call him "Pagal" On the other hand, PPP and Noora league believe awam is pagal and they will vote for them

llvlludassar

Councller (250+ posts)
If he was a politation, he would be on higher position just like faisal raza abidi, fawad choudary and abid shair ali but unfortunatelly he is just an analyst.

is ko to pagal khaane me hona chahie, Allah rehem kar is mulk pe kese kese jahil wahan siasatdaan bane bethe hen

Last edited: