Mohammad of Hadith vs Mohammad of the Quran

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I did not watch the whole video but, it is clear how the several ahadith degraded and insulted Hazrat Mohammad PBUH. And our ignorant mullahs and thier dumb followers still insist that ahadith are the second revelation.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
FYI, they are called Quranists. They reject the authenticity of Ahadith and everything related to them. For them, there can be only one question.

How can you find the exact month to do Hajj when the Quran has not mentioned any month? Instead, IT has said that you do the Hajj in the days that you know.

Praying salah is compulsory in Islam. How do you know the method of praying Salah because the praying method is not mentioned in the Quran?

These people are the most ignorant of the bunch. They are nothing but a daft of air that tries to lift you but has no power.

karachiwala

FYI, they are called Quranists. They reject the authenticity of Ahadith and everything related to them. For them, there can be only one question.

How can you find the exact month to do Hajj when the Quran has not mentioned any month? Instead, IT has said that you do the Hajj in the days that you know.

Praying salah is compulsory in Islam. How do you know the method of praying Salah because the praying method is not mentioned in the Quran?

These people are the most ignorant of the bunch. They are nothing but a daft of air that tries to lift you but has no power.
since they have no answer one of our so called learned outright rejected Salah as Muslims generally know it. Definitely a new sect!

Wake up Pak

BUKHARI HADITH: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:​
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."

BUKHARI HADITH: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).​

Wake up Pak

BUKHARI HADITH: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time.​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Same old shit trying to create another sect in islam

since they have no answer one of our so called learned outright rejected Salah as Muslims generally know it. Definitely a new sect!

Just like the Christians, who are worshiping Jesus and following the book of John, Luke, Matthew etc etc we instead of following the deen of Allah and his book are like it or not, one way or the other worshipping the Prophet and the book of Bhukari, book of Abu Majja, Book of Trimidi. Not Allah and his deen revealed through the Quran

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Just like the Christians, who are worshiping Jesus and following the book of John, Luke, Matthew etc etc we instead of following the deen of Allah and his book are like it or not, one way or the other worshipping the Prophet and the book of Bhukari, book of Abu Majja, Book of Trimidi. Not Allah and his deen revealed through the Quran
You are living in your illusion world to justify your preaching
No one worships prophet or Bukhari these are just references to how to lead your life if you dont want to look at them then be it

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are living in your illusion world to justify your preaching
No one worships prophet or Bukhari these are just references to how to lead your life if you dont want to look at them then be it
I'll ask you two simple hypothetical questions, see your own answers and then think again.

Supposing (nauzubillah) lets say the Quran didn't exist today and only the hadith did. How much different would the average Muslims life be, what would be different in his beliefs, his practices, the way he worships, his laws, everything related to his Islam.

Second question, vice versa, lets say only the Quran existed and there was no hadith in the world at all. How much different would the average Muslims life be, what would be different in his beliefs, his practices, the way he worships, his laws, everything related to his Islam

Which ever answer shows the least amount of difference between the hypothetical scenario and your reality, that is what you are worshipping and following and not the other.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I'll ask you two simple hypothetical questions, see your own answers and then think again.

Supposing (nauzubillah) lets say the Quran didn't exist today and only the hadith did. How much different would the average Muslims life be, what would be different in his beliefs, his practices, the way he worships, his laws, everything related to his Islam.

Second question, vice versa, let's say only the Quran existed and there was no hadith in the world at all. How much different would the average Muslim life be, what would be different in his beliefs, his practices, the way he worships, his laws, and everything related to his Islam

Whichever answer shows the least amount of difference between the hypothetical scenario and your reality, that is what you are worshipping and following and not the other.
The hypothesis has nothing to do with reality and its not science you are discussing and your argument is full of agenda no one is forcing you to look up references from Bukhari if you don't want to it's your choice and no one follows it like you said they do

Yes there is a lack of understanding Quran and not following it with translation is true but it has nothing to do with your propaganda

Raiwind-Destroyer

Second question, vice versa, lets say only the Quran existed and there was no hadith in the world at all. How much different would the average Muslims life be, what would be different in his beliefs, his practices, the way he worships, his laws, everything related to his Islam

Which ever answer shows the least amount of difference between the hypothetical scenario and your reality, that is what you are worshipping and following and not the other.
For you this okay

karachiwala

لو میں سمجھا کوئی بڑا سمجھدار انسان ہوگا۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The hypothesis has nothing to do with reality and its not science you are discussing and your argument is full of agenda
All I did was ask you to look at your own answers of the proposed questions, that all. There is no agenda.
no one is forcing you to look up references from Bukhari if you don't want to it's your choice
And no one can force me either.
and no one follows it like you said they do
This is where you are incorrect. Todays Islam is, I would say a fair estimate of 90 to 95% based on hadith and not on the Quran or it's teachings. Take out hadith from todays Islam, then what is left from what you call Islam?

For you this okay
Don't even get me started on these cultists. IMO they are a1000 times worse than qaidianis . Qaidianis are a walk in the park compared to this cult. And I'm 100% positive I know more about this cult and its practices than you do.

Wake up Pak

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Its strange how such simple facts don't get across to well educated smart people. But then again I can't be too critical as I myself was like this not too long ago. He guide who he wills.

IMO its basically years of programming of not questioning set ways and authority. And I remember when I was on my journey of discovery many times I felt afraid as I might be doing something really blasphemous which would ruin me. I literally had knots in my stomach due to anxiety.

I questioned myself over and over again, how can 1400 years of collective wisdom and knowledge be wrong, it can't be wrong, what makes me so special that makes me know better than them all.

But the evidence was too strong and thank god slowly overtime I found my answers and then I slowly by slowly was at ease with myself. Although I still keep my mind open.

Wake up Pak

Its strange how such simple facts don't get across to well educated smart people. But then again I can't be too critical as I myself was like this not too long ago. He guide who he wills.

IMO its basically years of programming of not questioning set ways and authority. And I remember when I was on my journey of discovery many times I felt afraid as I might be doing something really blasphemous which would ruin me. I literally had knots in my stomach due to anxiety.

I questioned myself over and over again, how can 1400 years of collective wisdom and knowledge be wrong, it can't be wrong, what makes me so special that makes me know better than them all.

But the evidence was too strong and thank god slowly overtime I found my answers and then I slowly by slowly was at ease with myself. Although I still keep my mind open.
It is not an easy transformation from being a traditionalist Sunni Muslim to Quran alone follower.
As received.
A great majority of Muslims in the world are not indeed believers. They think of themselves as believers because they were born into the so-called Muslim families and are being charmed into thinking as such by the Mullahs just because they UTTER believe in God and His Messengers. Mullahs do so because of ignorance and because they want to keep their stranglehold on the masses and protect their false pride, honor, and financial interests. Therefore, the so-called Muslims of today are slaves of false tradition and blind following.