Mohammad Ali - RACISM and ISLAM

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do you all consider Muhammad Ali a Muslim? His prophet is WD Fard and Elijah Muhammad. His belief is that WD Fard is the mahdi. Why don't you consider Muhammad Ali like an Ahmedi? Because they too have their own Mahdi/Prophet? Why this respite for Muhammad Ali? I don't really mind, but I am curious why you all let this guy off the hook and even others like Malcolm X?

ح

حکایت جنوں

It is his courage and greatness that allow him to smile even after the victimization of centuries old racism and colonialism and this victimization continues. As Aim csaire rightly said in "discourse on colonialism"

A civilization that uses its principles for trickery and deceit is a dying civilization.
The fact is that the so-called European civilization – "Western" civilization - as it has
been shaped by two centuries of bourgeois rule, is incapable of solving the two major
problems to which its existence has given rise: the problem of the proletariat and the
colonial problem; that Europe is unable to justify itself either before the bar of "reason" or
before the bar of "conscience"; and that, increasingly, it takes refuge in a hypocrisy which
is all the more odious because it is less and less likely to deceive.
Europe is indefensible.

ح

حکایت جنوں

Why do you all consider Muhammad Ali a Muslim? His prophet is WD Fard and Elijah Muhammad. His belief is that WD Fard is the mahdi. Why don't you consider Muhammad Ali like an Ahmedi? Because they too have their own Mahdi/Prophet? Why this respite for Muhammad Ali? I don't really mind, but I am curious why you all let this guy off the hook and even others like Malcolm X?
The issue here is not religious. Have you read something about Malcolm X? I think you didn't. Malcolm X left Elijah Muhammad's cult in the later part of his life.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
kuch loog kehte hain yeh musalman nahi qadyani hai

main ne khud is ki youtube par qadyani jamaat ke saath video dekhi thi jahan per yeh un ke stage par taqreer kar raha tha

marlboro

Voter (50+ posts)

he left that cult 'Nation of Islam' in the late 70's and converted to real Islam. Same thing with Malcolm X.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

those people who don't mind if someone is deviant muslim have themselves weak or no iman...so they even like shafqat mehmood and zaid zeman hamid like deviant people...as for Muhammad ali,just look at his daughters and children,even his muslim daughters life go check out.he was my hero once so I dontw ant to elaborate,.do your own search.....but don't blame him alone I guess.its you people,s own fault that when you go to America etc,the newly converted muslims look at you to learn islam,and imagine what "islam" a newly converted muslim will learn from materialistic burger muslims who themselves have no clue about true islam....take example of ibraul haq (the billo) like "muslims " when they go abroad.perhaps looking at billo nauzubila a new muslim will think that singing billo song is also part of his new religion.pathetic