Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid left the celebration as soon as English players started showering Champagne

Ibn E Khalid

https://twitter.com/x/status/1150485342685937666
D_dhHagXkAEMwtV.jpg

D_deRt7XkAEDLml.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No doubt white race is physically and mentally a superior race . These two look like a black spot among England handsome players

Only inferior people do the acting of religion to look different to the rest to be something
اصل میں کمتر لوگ اپنے جیسے دوسروں کو کمتر بنا کر اور جنہیں برتر سمجھتے ہیں ان کا منہ لال دیکھ کر اپنے منہ پر تھپڑ مار کر خود کو برتر سمجھنے لگتے ہیں. ہمارے معاشرے میں موجود کالے انگریز اس کمتر ذہنیت کی واضح مثال ہیں

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اصل میں کمتر لوگ اپنے جیسے دوسروں کو کمتر بنا کر اور جنہیں برتر سمجھتے ہیں ان کا منہ لال دیکھ کر اپنے منہ پر تھپڑ مار کر خود کو برتر سمجھنے لگتے ہیں. ہمارے معاشرے میں موجود کالے انگریز اس کمتر ذہنیت کی واضح مثال ہیں

Kamtar log sach sun ker hamesha nationalism ka sahara lyty hain . Reality is these two look like clowns among England Handsome team players

Jo sach hai wo sach hai agar ham gooro jasy handsome nahi hain tu yeh man lena superiority ki nishani hai inferiority ki nahi

Last edited:

Liberal 000

lagta hai yeh dono nahi manty ky Kafir aur Muslim do alag alag nations hain warna Kafiron ki taraf se Musalam Bangladesh aur Pakistan ky khalaf na khalty

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
90% are Englishmen and New Zealand team is also mostly consists of ex Englishmen

They are not..they might look like english bt they are nt..
just heard on game on hai that even andrew straus was nt english..

and except mark wood they are nt handsome at all..look at their faces..as much as i hate to say it
stokes looks like a bhangi
root seems like he has been through anxiety for months
the orange bairstow definitely makes a case for monkey
dont need to talk about jofra

imeeru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No doubt white race is physically and mentally a superior race . These two look like a black spot among England handsome players

Only inferior people do the acting of religion to look different to the rest to be something
I just can't imagine someone can be so pathetic, miserable and soo disgusting to comment like that....
Even the lowest of the low wouldn't have such a self disastrous thinking... Yakeeee

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Kamtar log sach sun ker hamesha nationalism ka sahara lyty hain . Reality is these two look like clowns among England Handsome team players

Jo sach hai wo sach hai agar ham gooro jasy handsome nahi hain tu yeh man lena superiority ki nishani hai inferiority ki
کمتر نشنلسٹ انگریزی بولنا سیکھ جائیں تو انگریجی نا بولنے والوں کو کمتر سمجھنے لگتے ہیں، جوکر کہیں کے

گوارا صاب جن کے کندھے کے ساتھ کندھا ملا کر کھڑا ہے کمتر نشنلسٹ ان کا مذاق اڑا کر خود کو برتر بنا رہے ہیں. جنکہ گورا صاب نے ان کالے انگریزوں کو جوتے کی نوک پر رکھتا ہے​

imeeru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I live in Europe, he would be smacked and hated by white people even for what he had commented...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
lagta hai yeh dono nahi manty ky Kafir aur Muslim do alag alag nations hain warna Kafiron ki taraf se Musalam Bangladesh aur Pakistan ky khalaf na khalty
یہ دونوں اپنے ملک کی طرف سے کھیل رہے ہیں، البتہ آپ مسلمان کے مقابلے میں کافروں طرف داری کر خود کو ان جیسا سمجھنے کی خوش فہمی میں مبتلا ہیں​

Liberal 000

They are not..they might look like english bt they are nt..
just heard on game on hai that even andrew straus was nt english..

and except mark wood they are nt handsome at all..look at their faces..as much as i hate to say it
stokes looks like a bhangi
root seems like he has been through anxiety for months
the orange bairstow definitely makes a case for monkey
dont need to talk about jofra

Anyway I was making a point about White race not about their nationality or tribe with in white people

Reality is from technological revolution to social revolution of multi-culturalism and liberalism to human equality ----- all are the product of White mind and all were put in practice by White man--- this Modern world that we see today is created by White Man

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I live in Europe, he would be smacked and hated by white people even for what he had commented...
کالے انگریزوں کا یہی مسئلہ ہے. یہ بچارے خود کو انگریز سمجھتے ہیں​

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہمارے معاشرے میں تو یہ کالے انگریز کم ہیں ہندوستان کا تو پورا معاشرہ اس کمتری کا شکار ہوچکا ہے........ بد قسمتی سے برصغیر پاک و ہند میں کولونیل مائنڈ اس گھن چکر سے کھبی نہیں نکل پایا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Jo sach hai wo sach hai agar ham gooro jasy handsome nahi hain tu yeh man lena superiority ki nishani hai inferiority ki nahi
Those ginger freckled fucks Ben stokes and Bairstow look handsome to you?

You're nothing but a brown wanna be gora bhai with a severe inferiority complex

Liberal 000

That is what I am saying they are superior --- on siasat.pk we see such a hateful comments like me against non Muslims and opponents as a routine and something to be of proving us to be more loyal to this nation

Liberal 000

I just can't imagine someone can be so pathetic, miserable and soo disgusting to comment like that....
Even the lowest of the low wouldn't have such a self disastrous thinking... Yakeeee

lol you cannot think of that a surprise to me .You see such comments against Hindoo all the time here and against Patwaris too?