Ministry of defence wants 1500 millions for dogs training. fauj main tou kutton kay b mazay hain

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101215007-1.gif

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: minitry of defence wants 1500 millions for dogs training. fauj main tou kutton kay b mazay hain

and you know our govt. will provide them with this money with immediate effect. protesting doctors where r u ??

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: minitry of defence wants 1500 millions for dogs training. fauj main tou kutton kay b mazay hain

by demanding this money our army has accepted that they are of no use and better try with dogs

mush_dewana

Banned

and you know our govt. will provide them with this money with immediate effect. protesting doctors where r u ??
They did not define who's dog
American dogs yaaaa ......

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

by demanding this money our army has accepted that they are of no use and better try with dogs

Your comments shows what a low life you are, dont you know why and where these dogs are used? do you want soldiers todo works what dogs are supposed to do. stop posting BS.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah has created makhlook and Allah has told us that all of other creation is for use by us(Humans). Now it is up to us how we use and treat them.Some of the people unfortunatley do not know the difference between treating a human bad and treating an animal bad. Some of the educated people on this forum think that anything they say about any institution is fair game. To such people I will only say " May Allah guide you and us before it is too late."
The writer in the post above has shown poor taste after a long ordeal with his bad judgement calls,I say Assalamu Alaikum to him.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah has created makhlook and Allah has told us that all of other creation is for use by us(Humans). Now it is up to us how we use and treat them.Some of the people unfortunatley do not know the difference between treating a human bad and treating an animal bad. Some of the educated people on this forum think that anything they say about any institution is fair game. To such people I will only say " May Allah guide you and us before it is too late."
The writer in the post above has shown poor taste after a long ordeal with his bad judgement calls,I say Assalamu Alaikum to him.

i m waiting for your taste post