Microsoft Offers Upgrade Discount, Get Windows 8 for PKR 1,310 Only

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
windows-8-logo.jpg

Microsoft recently announced the availability of Windows 8 for its customers in Pakistan

Get Windows 8 in PakistanOption One (for PKR 1,310):

With a special offer, Microsoft is offering all Windows users to upgrade their operating system to Windows 8 for just Rs. 1,310 if they purchased a compatible PC computer/laptop during June 2, 2012, and January 31, 2013 that has windows 7 installed on it.
If so, then you can upgrade your OS to Windows 8 for PKR 1,310 by clicking this link:

http://windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-PK

Option Two: (for PKR 3,800)
Those with genuine Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, and didnt buy computer during up-mentioned duration can upgrade to Windows 8 for USD 40 or PKR 3,800.
This limited duration discount offer can be availed by clicking this link:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-PK/windows/buy

With the launch of Windows 8, Microsoft is unveiling a reimagined Windows to the world, said Sherif Morsi: Windows Business Group Lead, Microsoft North Africa, East Mediterranean and Pakistan. Whether you want a tablet or a PC, whether you want to consume or create, whether you want to work or play Windows 8 delivers a personalized experience that fits your unique style and needs.
Windows 8 will be available in two versions at retail, Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro. And for business customers, Windows 8 Enterprise offers new possibilities in mobile productivity with features like Windows to Go, Direct Access, and Branch Cache, as well as enhanced end-to-end security with features including Bit Locker and App Locker.
Launching at the same time is a new member of the Windows family designed for ARM-based tablets, Windows RT, which will be available pre-installed on new devices. Windows 8 features the new fast and fluid Start screen that gives people one-click access to the apps and content they care most about, the entirely new Internet Explorer 10 that is perfect for touch, and built-in cloud capabilities with SkyDrive.

Unicorn

Banned
I recommend you don't get it yet. Its full of bugs like all the software releases from Microsoft. It takes over a year to remove them all. We use couple of applications for business and had to uninstall them ran into tough time getting our money back.

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I recommend you don't get it yet. Its full of bugs like all the software releases from Microsoft. It takes over a year to remove them all. We use couple of applications for business and had to uninstall them ran into tough time getting our money back.
I have discussed with some of my colleagues and same comments like you,,,expert said window8 good for Network b=and bad for PC.