Michael Coren on Veena Malik

m_umar

Citizen
nothing can be more rediculous than this show, this is how a non issue is turned into an issue and then it is hyped and ballooned beyond proportions,

Unicorn

Banned
"Fanatics are dime a dozen" this a very old phrase when dollar had ten times the buying power.

VM is a good girl.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tottally a non-issue. No one bothers about any call girl like her in Pakistan. She is just a mssage girl.

Last edited:
M

mimran301

Veena Malik goes International....great
She did great job by defending her self,...... she rightly said what mullahs do in mosque. I would say, they should show this piece of defense on CNN and BBC.

Well done....veena. You rock. and mullah sucks

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lagta hai CTS kay pass b khabrain hatam hoo gaye hain.what a poor show (bigsmile)

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do not know why you people this idiot on this forum and give her so much attention

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
While I think program on Veena Malik was a cheap publicity for the television channel and it was not right of molvi sahib to be so judgemental on Veena Malik but also credentials of CTS channel are not great who are a christian channel and "guided by biblical principles" so how can we expect a fair assessment from them.

Haidre2003

She has the right to live her life the way she likes. That is between her and her God. No body has the right to criticise her. She has defended herself bravely.