Mewhish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming movie

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
60386805_59865749.jpg

Web Desk: The gorgeous Mewhish Hayat has on Monday confirmed the role of Benazir Bhutto in her upcoming movie.

In an interview with BBC Urdu, Hayat revealed that the biopic is "being written right now, it'll take some time, but I cannot wait to play [Benazir Bhutto]. I've been reading up about her and the more I read, the more I get inspired... The world needs to see her story."

"This is the story of a hero. Benazir Bhutto is a hero to me and I love that woman. Her story is so inspirational to me. It's important that this generation and the generations ahead see her contributions, her struggles and her progress. She was the first woman [to be] Prime Minister."

She went on to talk about portraying Bhutto, claiming the role to be a "complicated" and "difficult" one, calling the biopic itself, "a huge subject and a very complicated one."

http://gnnhd.tv/index.php/Entertain...mewhish-hayat-confirms-playing-benazir-bhuttp

Educationist

60386805_59865749.jpg

Web Desk: The gorgeous Mewhish Hayat has on Monday confirmed the role of Benazir Bhutto in her upcoming movie.

In an interview with BBC Urdu, Hayat revealed that the biopic is "being written right now, it'll take some time, but I cannot wait to play [Benazir Bhutto]. I've been reading up about her and the more I read, the more I get inspired... The world needs to see her story."

"This is the story of a hero. Benazir Bhutto is a hero to me and I love that woman. Her story is so inspirational to me. It's important that this generation and the generations ahead see her contributions, her struggles and her progress. She was the first woman [to be] Prime Minister."

She went on to talk about portraying Bhutto, claiming the role to be a "complicated" and "difficult" one, calling the biopic itself, "a huge subject and a very complicated one."

http://gnnhd.tv/index.php/Entertain...mewhish-hayat-confirms-playing-benazir-bhuttp
Is this a news ???

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
will the abuse she faced by the dallay and kanajr from tooi party? like dropping leaflets from the air in Lahore in the early 90's!!
Now after BB, her son is getting abused. So much so, k ab woh khud hi Shoqeen ho gaya hai ?

Benazir herself was nothing more than a corrupt dynastic politician, who was only out there for herself. Can’t think of 1 single thing that she ever did for the benefit of the country despite being Prime Minister twice.

Pathfinder

Now after BB, her son is getting abused. So much so, k ab woh khud hi Shoqeen ho gaya hai ?

Benazir herself was nothing more than a corrupt dynastic politician, who was only out there for herself. Can’t think of 1 single thing that she ever did for the benefit of the country despite being Prime Minister twice.
She was corrupt there is NO doubt about it. Now the party that claims to be parde wali, or conservative supposedly. made false claims against a woman and threw leaflets and did other seedy things too! the filthy mind behind the parde dar character was just that.

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
مہوش اگر اپنی چھاتی تھوڑی سی بڑی کر لے تو اس میں کشش ہو سکتی ہے

Kavalier

BB was not allowed to run government even once.... She got paralysed and crippled governments...

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar yehi baat tu apney bebay se kar leta tu aaj tujhey bharpoor ghizaiyat milli hoti ?
میں نے کی تھی تیری ماں سے پر وہ کیتی تھی کہ نیچے اور پیچھے سے جتنی دفعہ مرضی چڑھ جاو مگر غزائیت میں نے بنڈبرود کو ہی دینی ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
60386805_59865749.jpg

That is fine to do a role of baynazeer Bhutto just don't deliver billo rani??????