Message is clear

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many of you know that for past several years, like many of you, I have supported PTI and Imran Khan from core of my heart. Though I didn't like, but kept silent about, some of past steps of Imran e-g. joining hands with TuQ.

But If this news is true and the day Reham Khan enters politics and start doing speeches in Jalsas, will be last day of my support for PTI and will say GoodBye To Imran Khan.

And It will be also last day of my interest in Pakistani Politics.

I think many of PTI members on this forum will do the same.

Hope my message is clear and loud.

So Please tell Reham Khan dont touch PTI. PTI was doing much better without her and we do not need her speeches.

(I will not respond to any comments on this thread)

Last edited:

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)
Bhai in lot of NS/Zardari/Imran ....IK is best only Reham Khan speech make you to decide it.....I hope you are supporting on principals......doing speech of his wife shows legacy politics well yes it is but the case is clear you can fight with status quo but never win bcoz of you are alone and everything is for sold.......

Now Reham khan is from same halqa if IK used her to give his party support bcoz all status quo parties are together than what is the fault?Say Good bye is always easy improving and getting thing correct is always difficult if you are leaving today you can leave any day............................ you dont need reason for it.

chandaa

Agreed - We are not darbaris neither meerassi. I do not support IMRAN KHAN and PTI until they seriously think about changing their policies.
Congrats to IMRAN KHAN for getting a successor but today he lost many of his die hard and true supporters.

Last edited:

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
First i thought the same thing ..but You look at the big picture , She will at least Educate women in Country or KPK at least .Lets see what els comes out of Pandora box ..lol

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also if she is better then HAMID KHAN or WAJIUHIDN then why NOT..dont you guys think we need good people ?

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
بلکل صحیح کہا
عمران خان کی بہن نے بھی الیکشن میں اپنے بھائی کی مدد کی لیکن کبھی سیاسی تقریر یا سیاست میں حصہ نہیں لیا
ریحام کا سیاست شروع کرنااور سیاسی تقاریر کرنا
نامنظور

Last edited:

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)
Moreover PTI have selection criteria through voting system if 2 more time voting will be held in PTI IK will able to place a system in such a manner with the help of PTIain any good leader can come and lead Team then it will be difficult to say Reham Khan or any IK relation will come and lead right away with no qualification ...........................as compared to other parties......

Aleema Khan was supporting in Dharna why you guys said the same.....bcoz everyone have the cause to support anti Status quo and improve Pakistan......but their should be system in place to decide leader and ticket holders

Pak1stani,

Reham Khan will neither get a ticket nor will she be a part of the party.

... but she will be very active to campaign for the party and her husband. She was advised to do so because she is articulate enough and she she presents IK's and PTI'S perspective better than many PTI officials.
Don't trust anti-pti forces, they are meant to doom us.

Sincerely,

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jin logo main Imran khan phasa hoa hai sirf Dua hi ki ja sakti hai Allah usey gandey logon se bacha ley.

Mafaad parast toley ney Imran khan ghair kar rakha hoa hai.

Aur aaj Reham khan ney taqreer bhi ki jalsey main ,I hate Reham khan's fake style,fake smile, don't like her at all.

Last edited:

نادان

Pak1stani,

Reham Khan will neither get a ticket nor will she be a part of the party.

... but she will be very active to campaign for the party and her husband. She was advised to do so because she is articulate enough and she she presents IK's and PTI'S perspective better than many PTI officials.
Don't trust anti-pti forces, they are meant to doom us.

Sincerely,

اتنے یقین سے آپ کس بنا پر کہہ رہے ہیں

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont know why are you so getting so sissy and sentimental.

Women all around the world campaign for their husbands and party. It happens everywhere from India to the US.

Yes, what is wrong is to get some slot, official party or governmental position or starting contesting elections on party tickets. That would legit itself to be labelled as khandani politics, no merit and will be liable to criticism.

Burger brigade will ruin PTI

M.Sami.R

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان کو کوئی سمجھاؤ، ہمیں ریحام خان کی تقریریں سننے کا کوئی شوق نہیں۔ چار دن میں پوری پارٹی پر قابض ہوگئی ہے، عمران خان نے اب تک اپنے رشتہ داروں کو پی ٹی آئی پر حاوی نہیں ہونے دیا، لیکن اب ایسا لگتا ہے کہ ریحام خان اور اس کے رشتے دار پی ٹی آئی پر ضرور حاوی ہوں گے، ابھی کچھ روز قبل ہی ریحام خان کے فرزند جوڈیشل کمیشن کی رپورٹ پر ایک اخبار کے فرنٹ پیج پر آرٹیکل لکھتے پائے گئے۔

thinking

I dont have any hard feelings..She is Imran wife..she can
defend and spread the message of Imran...no big issue..

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان کو کوئی سمجھاؤ، ہمیں ریحام خان کی تقریریں سننے کا کوئی شوق نہیں۔ چار دن میں پوری پارٹی پر قابض ہوگئی ہے، عمران خان نے اب تک اپنے رشتہ داروں کو پی ٹی آئی پر حاوی نہیں ہونے دیا، لیکن اب ایسا لگتا ہے کہ ریحام خان اور اس کے رشتے دار پی ٹی آئی پر ضرور حاوی ہوں گے، ابھی کچھ روز قبل ہی ریحام خان کے فرزند جوڈیشل کمیشن کی رپورٹ پر ایک اخبار کے فرنٹ پیج پر آرٹیکل لکھتے پائے گئے۔

O bhai WTF is wrong with you guys

Did you even read that article? Did you know how brilliantly he had articulated it. I say he had presented the case better than the PTI's legal team.

What is wrong if he has written an article to give his own point of view and presented PTI's case? I

نادان

کون سمجھائے ....ہم آپ صرف سیاست پی کے پر شور مچا سکتے ہیں ..ہمیں پتا ہے کہ محترمہ خاص ارادے سے شادی کے بندھن میں بندھی ہیں ...نا بینا بھی دیکھ سکتا ہے ...لیکن عورت بڑی ظالم چیز ہے ..بڑے بڑوں کا دھڑن تختہ کروا دیتی ہے .

مرد کی کامیابی کے پیچھے ہی نہیں اس کی ناکامی کے پیچھے بھی عورت کا ہی ہاتھ ہوتا ہے .

:biggthumpup:

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Theek hai app sab sab tab tak Imran Khan ki support chor do, Noora league aor PPP ki taraf to tum logon ne jana nahee hai ... jiss din Imran Khan ne Reham Khan ko party ticket dia uss din phir PTI K khilaaf kaam karna.

Ab jab tak baat clear nahee hotee tab tak ya khamosh beth ke tamasha dekho aor ya phir PTI ko pehlay jesa support kertay raho.

Mujhey iss cheez kaa bahot afsos hota k jab Imran Khan ne khud kaha hai Reham Khan ko ticket nahee dena leiken woh siyasat mein mera saath de gee to hum Khan sahab ki baat pe yaqeen ki bajaaey patwariyon k track pe ku chal partay hain.

نادان

I dont have any hard feelings..She is Imran wife..she can
defend and spread the message of Imran...no big issue..

اشو یہ نہیں ..اشو یہ ہے کہ پارٹی پر قبضہ کرنے کا ارادہ رکھتی ہے ..نہیں جانتی کہ وہ ہی پارٹی کی بربادی کا سبب بنے گی ..سپورٹر نہیں تو پارٹی کہاں ؟؟؟؟؟؟

M.Sami.R

Minister (2k+ posts)

O bhai WTF is wrong with you guys

Did you even read that article? Did you know how brilliantly he had articulated it. I say he had presented the case better than the PTI's legal team.

What is wrong if he has written an article to give his own point of view and presented PTI's case? I

اس نے چاہے آسمان سے تارے توڑ کر آرٹیکل میں لگا دیئے، مگر مسئلہ تو یہ ہے کہ وہ پی ٹی آئی میں گھسنے کا رستہ بنا رہا ہے، کیا اس سے پہلے بھی کبھی اس نے پی ٹی آئی کی سیاست پر کچھ لکھا؟

آج جس طرح پی ٹی آئی کے سینئر رہنما ریحام خان کے آگے پیچھے ہاتھ باندھے کھڑے ہوتے ہیں، یہی وہ کلچر ہے جو ہر پارٹی میں پایا جاتا ہے اور جس سے نفرت کی بنا پر ہم جیسے لوگ عمران خان کی طرف راغب ہوئے اور عمران خان نے اس قوم سے خاندانی سیاست کا خاتمہ کرنے کا وعدہ کیا ۔ اور آج وہی سب کچھ خود شروع کردیا، ۔