Message for IK : Empires need an emperor with a heart and sword of an emperor and not the manner of

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Far from an empire Pakistan is small weeping country and currently we have two small Rajas , namely Imran khan and Nawaz Sharif , there is a third Rajah in the form of chief justice ( Fake king). I am waiting for a man with heart of an emperor and energy of an emperor but all I get is men used to bowing with heart of a slave . In olden times as the king got old his youngest wife would line up with army chief and both ran country in the name of old dysfunctional king and many nations did put up with these type of kings and we too are not far from that plight since some time . Anyhow I do not want Imran to bow to political appointed judges on 28th and show that he is not merely a Raja but an emperor with the heart of an emperor and sword of an emperor .

Last edited:

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
what do you personally think would happen on 28th? Specially when the bench is changed by the fake justice?

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis by nature like "Athara" men , who can take on , This is key to popularity of both Imran and even Nawaz both are "wardati" . Offcourse he can apologize to the court and matter will end legally in say one or two more hearings but it will make Imran a much lighter leader and cast bad impression in revolting youth , his constituency . why should he apologize before a man who is in all aspects both wrong , a bad legal administrator, a relatively short of scholarship and utterly media hungry men as many in SC. He can apologize and then I will put him in category of Rajah , if he does not apologize then he can be classified as a candidate for an emperor. Sorry for the monarchical terms but allow me to say to firm up the logic that who will obey the lord God if later were only the most wise and not also the most powerful ? Do not forget that do Muslims not use the terms like "shadow of God" for worldly kings and the concept of "Ataat" of caliph is firmly embedded.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistanis by nature like "Athara" men , who can take on , This is key to popularity of both Imran and even Nawaz both are "wardati" . Offcourse he can apologize to the court and matter will end legally in say one or two more hearings but it will make Imran a much lighter leader and cast bad impression in revolting youth , his constituency . why should he apologize before a man who is in all aspects both wrong , a bad legal administrator, a relatively short of scholarship and utterly media hungry men as many in SC. He can apologize and then I will put him in category of Rajah , if he does not apologize then he can be classified as a candidate for an emperor. Sorry for the monarchical terms but allow me to say to firm up the logic that who will obey the lord God if later were only the most wise and not also the most powerful ? Do not forget that do Muslims not use the terms like "shadow of God" for worldly kings and the concept of "Ataat" of caliph is firmly embedded.

pretty romantic but in real world SC is the highest authority, if they disqualify him nobody can do anything, means he will no more can run KPK Govt. effectively means his political death, nobody wants that not even SC material for civil revolt, so a middle way will be found, no heroics

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
If an unsatisfied patient utters a few words against a doctor in his presence or his absence that does not make it punishable offence and doctors are not supposed to inject him with poison . Same with judges they are supposed to be legal experts , all that needs to be done is note it and sleep over it . CJ and his appointed , mostly politically appointed judges need to be sidelined and parallel administrations run by IHC Chief justice and Justice Siddiqui also need to be wound up to allow federal government to function and save Pakistan. Judges have no right to administer poison to a complainant and jail terms are also a poison .

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
And yes , there may be someone somewhere who is ready with a convincing and moving abrogation of constitution speech and ready with an A to Z legal system and new constitution which can work , he may also have a full list of new judges and newer forms of tribunals for the entire country for all lower and higher courts and he is waiting for the correct moment to reform Pakistan via XYZ and make it a seat of emperors not beggars as democracy and anglosaxon judiciary had made us and does not let us out of it.

Sedqal

Shaikh Sahib I have noted that you are very interested in creating a Fitna. First you recalled the golden days of Janab Zia ul Haq, then started on alternative for JI now you are suggesting that the third largest political party should openly conduct contempt of court. Are you in any way related to Hiz e Tehrir?

Sedqal

It should also be noted that Jinnah was a complete opposite of your sketch of emperor.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not know whether it is relevant to say it here , An agency was fighting war in neighbouring country in 1980s, an important operative who,later retired told me that 12.5 % quota was reserved for in terms of US supplied arms to Afghan promonarchial parties/secular etc and rest went to Mullah type parties. Zia was sitting and remember his father was a Mullah . The operative quoted a Pashto proverb meaning that " A Malik can become a Mullah but a mullah cannot become a Malik" . Offcourse this contrary to usual religious understandings of our . Anyhow the operative's colleagues were nervous at this type of comment in front of Mullah's son i.e Zia . Few weeks later a letter came from above doubling the quota of promonarchial parties and non mullah strong fighter groups . Yes you need a heart and sword of an emperor to become an emperor dear Mr.Imran Khan , there are no short cuts . CJ regards himself a king and has dismissed two PMs and Imran should also remember that neither teo lions can live in a cage and neither does any one become a king without displacing the previous one . It is not merely the contempt of court proceeding it is a test as who would be the king and Nawaz will not use too much force to remove demonstrators unless show eclipses this competing for king NS altogether. I feel that a Nawaz Imran coalition is long overdue for a strong federal government that is if democracy is to be retained .

hikmat

Banned
​تو بندہ اے یا زنانی جڑی کار بیٹھی انتظار کر رہی اے کے کوئی آے تے انوں پیلا جوڑا پہنایں

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
What Fitna , fitna needs peace to break it , here there are three governments in Islamabad , the PM , the Establishment , and the CJ plus IHC's Kasi and Siddiqui. Mr.jinnah never accepted a fence sitter in his party and British would marvel at his command over large Muslim league. He was in effect a Muslim emperor of his time ask any old timer. The terms of independence was dominion status , strategic cooperation and India act of 1935.A massive reform in law and judicial system is imminent how much anglosaxon lawyers and political party appointed higher judges of Pakistan dislike. If Imran does not light the first ---- then someone else will and become the emperor !

Sponsored Link