"Mera jism meri marzi to kia abba ko bhi apne sath hum bistri karae gi?" Molvi sahb ne liberals ki chitrol kardi

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol so the movement of feminism started cause of molvies ? Let me try to educate you. I know it's going to be hard on your ego but here you go.

Also odd that you posted a video about women fleeing violence needing shelter as a lot of moulvis and their male supporters are against passing legislation regarding domestic abuse because aurat ghalat istimal karay gi so talk about the opposite of enlightenment here. Perhaps a little tone deaf argument.

Dilwaly

MPA (400+ posts)
اب پاکستان میں بھی ربڑ کے ل--ن اور پھ--------ں اور گان---ڈ--و--ں کی دوکانیں کھلیں گی،آزادی پوری ہونی چاہئیے

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your video has absolutely nothing to do with my point. My point was that these moulvis weaponize religion to keep women oppressed and now are shocked that women are in the streets. Anyways, thanks for the share, I did enjoy it.
I wish there was a cure for bull shit.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
agar thora sa ghore kia jaey to baat to drust hey k mera jism meri marzi.....
mujey samaj nhi atee log is Jumley ko ALLAH ki marzee se mtasadim kion tehratey hain?
kia ALLAH ne insan ko ikheyar nhi dia hoa choze krney ka, amal krney ka?
Allah ne insan ko uskey jism ka mukhtar bnaya hey... Jab Allah ne bndey ko ikhteyar dia hey to kisi ore bndey ko kion tkleef hey is me.?
her shakhs k paas ikhteyar hey k vo seedhey rastey pe chaley ya ultey pe....
apney her achey burey fale ka insan khud zimadar hey...

Steyn

So hilarious hearing the people who only know to use heera mandi language and calling others Kafir object to the language of this Maulvi. You people are funny.

I think this could've been said another way but he is getting the attention of the women who say that it is their bodies so they can do whatever they want with it. And it's a nice argument. If it is your body, does that mean you can do anything with it? Certainly not.

I am a guy, imagine if i start beating people up nobody should say anything to me because its my body?

Or if I start walking around naked with my jewels hanging out and say my body?

Anyway, i had a laugh at the members here. I didn't know members here knew what decency meant

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Islam doesnt give any authority to Maulvis to control the women. The scholars are meant to give advice, they dont have any right to dictate to the society. While I dont condone the morality of some of the women behind this right, but I dont have any right to force them or even to criticise them, personal dressing is personal and they have to answer to Allah, not me, you or the Maulvis.
And equating women dressing with rape is the most disgusting belief someone can have. Most of these maulvis have travelled to west/middle East(other than Saudia) or even Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey at some point in their life. There women dress in all sort of ways, from bikinis to hijab, does he condone raping of someone in bikini there?

You need to study Islam and the meaning of 'Deen'.

Steyn

Islam doesnt give any authority to Maulvis to control the women. The scholars are meant to give advice, they dont have any right to dictate to the society. While I dont condone the morality of some of the women behind this right, but I dont have any right to force them or even to criticise them, personal dressing is personal and they have to answer to Allah, not me, you or the Maulvis.
And equating women dressing with rape is the most disgusting belief someone can have. Most of these maulvis have travelled to west/middle East(other than Saudia) or even Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey at some point in their life. There women dress in all sort of ways, from bikinis to hijab, does he condone raping of someone in bikini there?

So there is no such thing as nahi anil munkar amir bilmaroof?

Maybe not physical punishment but talking against them is completely fine. They need to hear what Islam says about hijab otherwise they will think they're in the right.

Maulvis have more knowledge of Islam than a layman like me and us because their life revolves around Islam.

But Maulvis are human too and they have their personalities and weaknesses.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
So there is no such thing as nahi anil munkar amir bilmaroof?

Maybe not physical punishment but talking against them is completely fine. They need to hear what Islam says about hijab otherwise they will think they're in the right.

Maulvis have more knowledge of Islam than a layman like me and us because their life revolves around Islam.

But Maulvis are human too and they have their personalities and weaknesses.
they need to hear it. Islam never gave anybody permission to judge somebodys character and insult them as this Maulanana sahab is doing. so if i disagree with you on some point would it be ok for me to insult you and your family like this shithead is doing? This is called basic decency, if he cant abide by the basic ethical decency code, which is laid down in our culture, our religion and in cultures all around the world.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَى أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَى أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ
وَلا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلا تَنَابَزُوا بِالأَلْقَابِ بِئْسَ الاِسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الإِيمَانِ

“Oh you who believe, let not a people ridicule another people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule other women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by offensive names. How wretched is rude name calling when one is supposed to have faith.” (49:11)

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," (25:63)

The Prophet (ﷺ) never used bad language neither a "Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say "The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character." (See Hadith No. 56 (B) Vol. 8)

Also , he is justifying and threatening rape ! it is people like these who should be punished under blasphemy laws.

The way you are excusing the Maulvi here by saying he is also human with weakness, Since by the above quoted verses of Quran, it is evident that how he speaks is wrong, am I free to threaten to rape him ? or taunt him and his family incestuous and suggest that he sleeps with his mother and sister (nauzubillah). How disgusting one has to be in defending this, idher kahan gaya anal munkar amar bilmaroof ??? bas darhi rakh ker kuch bhi bakwas kerlo jayaz hay.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
agar thora sa ghore kia jaey to baat to drust hey k mera jism meri marzi.....
mujey samaj nhi atee log is Jumley ko ALLAH ki marzee se mtasadim kion tehratey hain?
kia ALLAH ne insan ko ikheyar nhi dia hoa choze krney ka, amal krney ka?
Allah ne insan ko uskey jism ka mukhtar bnaya hey... Jab Allah ne bndey ko ikhteyar dia hey to kisi ore bndey ko kion tkleef hey is me.?
her shakhs k paas ikhteyar hey k vo seedhey rastey pe chaley ya ultey pe....
apney her achey burey fale ka insan khud zimadar hey...

I only agree with the last sentence. everybody is responsible for himself. Others have only the responsibility to give advice on whats wrong and whats right. Under no circumstances is somebody allowed to use insults and bazari language to "teach" religion.
If you insult somebody he will never listen to you. This is not a sunnah. If you want to criticize then be humble and not insult the other, the other person will surely listen. If you insult others and call others Sluts like this guy did, nobody will listen to the msg behind it.

Steyn

they need to hear it. Islam never gave anybody permission to judge somebodys character and insult them as this Maulanana sahab is doing. so if i disagree with you on some point would it be ok for me to insult you and your family like this shithead is doing? This is called basic decency, if he cant abide by the basic ethical decency code, which is laid down in our culture, our religion and in cultures all around the world.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَى أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَى أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ
وَلا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلا تَنَابَزُوا بِالأَلْقَابِ بِئْسَ الاِسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الإِيمَانِ

“Oh you who believe, let not a people ridicule another people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule other women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by offensive names. How wretched is rude name calling when one is supposed to have faith.” (49:11)

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," (25:63)

The Prophet (ﷺ) never used bad language neither a "Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say "The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character." (See Hadith No. 56 (B) Vol. 8)

Also , he is justifying and threatening rape ! it is people like these who should be punished under blasphemy laws.

The way you are excusing the Maulvi here by saying he is also human with weakness, Since by the above quoted verses of Quran, it is evident that how he speaks is wrong, am I free to threaten to rape him ? or taunt him and his family incestuous and suggest that he sleeps with his mother and sister (nauzubillah). How disgusting one has to be in defending this, idher kahan gaya anal munkar amar bilmaroof ??? bas darhi rakh ker kuch bhi bakwas kerlo jayaz hay.

I didn't watch the video, i thought the whole commotion was about him giving the example of sleeping with your father. Didn't know he said anything about rape.

Yeah rape is rape. The way a girl dresses influences that sometimes but there's no justification for that since we're ordered to lower our gaze.

So i agree with you about that.

vicahmed99

i think tehzeeb key dairey mein reh ker bhi baat ho sakti hey............. what is the difference left between Maulvi and liberal auntie

ahrc2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I swear at the end the biggest hit Islam has taken in modern times is through these self claimed mazhabi rehnuma. Anytime you try to make a point, some one some where brings forth a video of some pseudo cleric saying things that, quite frankly, don't even resonate with the teachings but are their own cultural understanding. Liberals, on the other hand, are no better. But at least they are not the self proclaimed spokesperson of a religion

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yani mard beech chorahe par khara ho kar pant niche kare to ye bhi mera jism meri marzi hae ya koi red line honi chahie???
مولوی کی زبان اس کی مرضی۔۔۔

First Strike

میرا جسم میری مرضی والوں کے لئے

تمہارا جسم اور پیسے والے کی مرضی