Meet new UK Justice Minister of Pak origin.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those who are bemoaning immigration in the West should look no further than below.

we-are-here.png

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)

UK appoints anti-Israel justice minister as Muslims reject incoming Labour government​

I am here in the UK for summer this is a shitty country when i last saw it. People hate Kier Starmer more than rishi, except for the fukin Mir Puris and the punjabis from Pakistan in general. They are gonna make the whole of the UK into a Fukin Bradistan ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those who are bemoaning immigration in the West should look no further than below.

we-are-here.png
It does not matter who is in power. The Royals and the Establishment controls everything just like every western country, They dictate as per needed. Immigration is the biggest business here and they will alway need slaves and cheap labour ...

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agar yeh Pakistan mein hoti tou Vego daaley mein la pata hoti. Real democratic countries have their armies borders not in politics.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am here in the UK for summer this is a shitty country when i last saw it. People hate Kier Starmer more than rishi, except for the fukin Mir Puris and the punjabis from Pakistan in general. They are gonna make the whole of the UK into a Fukin Bradistan ...
I don’t think any country is as shity as Pakistan.Mirpuris and Punjabis are a small minority.Their votes can change results in no more than 10-15 seats.The total numbers of seats is 650.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar yeh Pakistan mein hoti tou Vego daaley mein la pata hoti. Real democratic countries have their armies borders not in politics.

I don’t think any country is as shity as Pakistan.Mirpuris and Punjabis are a small minority.Their votes can change results in no more than 10-15 seats.The total numbers of seats is 650.
People voted Starmer as Rishi the cunt tured out worst than what was expected of the conservative part. About Pakistan is agreed. but i grew up here in essex. I came this summer and tavelled up to the north. My Family is in Politics is here in scotland. I know more. most of the British people don't believe the voting system anymore as they think the battle of Britain is a lost cause. But the establishment allows it as they need slaves to run the cogs which the lower middle class here does not approve as these coybows'as desis' are called, they do the job in less than half the money, and the shittier job as that, reason they are called coybow workers. 90% of them being Faujis, a local term for illegal residents ...

Siberite

It does not matter who is in power. The Royals and the Establishment controls everything just like every western country, They dictate as per needed. Immigration is the biggest business here and they will alway need slaves and cheap labour ...
Yeah Ghost, my friend. Find me some recruiter with legit COS for job working either as Kitchen help or child minder. job approved by UKVI and sum under 5k pound.

Siberite

I think British is fast turning into the puppy of USA ... Do you agree?

Siberite

Lol . what is Bradistan . Is it another Camila Tampon or her trouser where the King of Filth cling for his daily feed?

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol . what is Bradistan . Is it another Camila Tampon or her trouser where the King of Filth cling for his daily feed?
This is what piece of mother fuki shit live in wher are dwelling it questioned you cunt. search for that name. you motherfukin home land ...

Siberite

No i agree but in a broader term. British are always the Lap Dogs of mother fukin uncle sam ...
Now since they got the King who is keen sucking the Camil's bottom in open, they got no respect left as a country. The filth is their king.

Siberite

This is what piece of mother fuki shit live in wher are dwelling it questioned you cunt. search for that name. you motherfukin home land ...
What is the matter with you. You can't argue with truth. I seriously though you are posting another dialogue between Camila and Charles, the stupid looking soul.

Siberite

Shit man, Country the size of pea holding 650 Continuities in Island. Vadi Gul Eh Pai. 😆

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shit man, Country the size of pea holding 650 Continuities in Island. Vadi Gul Eh Pai. 😆
I can Argue, I am not youthia. I have been there and done that so kinda pissed. I know you logic is sound enough, but you just stand on the side or argument that i once held. Do you see as the British politics now changing? I grew up here in essex and here for the summer. But I think i wouldnt return to that shit hole again i guess. Whats there? What you says is not the comeplete truth. If i confess completly on a Vlog or say otherwise who I am, Then my family pays for it ...

Siberite

I can Argue, I am not youthia. I have been there and done that so kinda pissed. I know you logic is sound enough, but you just stand on the side or argument that i once held. Do you see as the British politics now changing? I grew up here in essex and here for the summer. But I think i wouldnt return to that shit hole again i guess. Whats there? What you says is not the comeplete truth. If i confess completly on a Vlog or say otherwise who I am, Then my family pays for it ...
To be on a serious note, the global principle of big fish eats small fishes. The more powerful countries managed to get their say in the world. There are no universal principles in this world.
Looking back at our country, our tragedy is that we are also too much selfish. We are also following the footsteps of oppressors, but on a smaller scale. We have our own little kingdom, and we have our own makeup rules.

Alas, there is absolutely no justice in the world anywhere.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Exactly. Even in the UK where is my home. But my Motherland is Karachi. fuck Pakistan or as I call it Punjabistan.I am here for the summer, even here eveything is controlled and manipulated. I know politics very well. As i stared out as a joint unti Incharge in A.P.M.S.O. I thought as a muhajir i was expected until i saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but alas it was a frieght train on towards me. So i say fuck everyone now. But my only thing was that when they took out IK things got worse than they were. Even here the establishment control everything, same shit but different places. Establishment as they say is not just the army, esp as us Pakistanis think that Army is the only one, the Politician the bureaucracy. They are all hands in a glove. You have all the right to you opinion, atleast we can have a conversation.
So for you i will play my fav tune. I play it when im am pissed and drunk ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
To be on a serious note, the global principle of big fish eats small fishes. The more powerful countries managed to get their say in the world. There are no universal principles in this world.
Looking back at our country, our tragedy is that we are also too much selfish. We are also following the footsteps of oppressors, but on a smaller scale. We have our own little kingdom, and we have our own makeup rules.

Alas, there is absolutely no justice in the world anywhere.