Mazhar Abbas: Trying hard to portray himself as neutral, but in order to justify his allegiance to N

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Mazhar Abbas: Trying hard to portray himself as neutral, but in order to justify his allegiance to NS put a big "BIG BUT" in the end as usual!!!!

Please watch from 16:00

<br>

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
پچھلے کُچھ عرصہ میں یہ سارے منافق صحافی بُہت بُری طرح ایکسپوز ہو چُکے ہیں۔ اب یہ کتنے بھی اپنے آپکو نیوٹر ظاہر کرے کوئی فائدہ نہیں۔ سب کو معلوم ہے کہ یہ ایکٹنگ کر رہے ہوتے ہیں؟

یہ بیچارے صحافی ابھی تو ضیاء دور میں رہے ہیں ۔ یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ یہ جو بھی کہینگے لوگ یقین کر لینگے۔ انکو پتا نہیں کہ انٹرنیٹ پہ اگر سیاستدانوں کے ویڈیو کلپ موجود ہیں تو ان صحافیوں کے کہے ہوئے الفاظ اور باتیں بھی انٹرنیٹ پہ موجود ہیں تو اگر لوگوں سیاستدانوں کو پہچان گئے ہیں تو انکو بھی پہچان گئے ہیں۔

یہ سب بھی آئین اور جمہوریت کے نام پہ سٹیٹس کو کو قائم رکھنے میں مگن ہیں کیونکہ یہی سٹیٹس نے پاکستان کو مسائل سے نہ نکالنا ہے اور نہ نکال سکتی ہے اور انہی مسائل کے انبار میں ان صحافیوں کی بھی دال روٹی لگی ہوئی ہے۔ تو کوئی پاگل ہے کہ اپنی پیٹ پہ لات مارے؟

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Their Bangaloos ,and Kotiees are being Build some where in defense areas of Karachi,Lahore ,Islamabad,Multan or any other city where DHS exists.They need to pay for it.May Allah give all these journalists this kind of hunting season.Lafafas can not stop.

Galaxy

This kind of hunting season does not come around every day.They need to build homes buy expensive cars.cars. Iam surprised no body want to face this Bully Media.Every body is scared of them.We all know they need to be regulated.Otherwise in the name of free media they will take turns screwing Pakistani society.

kyun bhai ...aap her journalist se yehi expect karte hain ke wo Mubashar Shitaan,Sabir Shatir ,Arif Jahil Bhatti,Dr Danish jaisi journalism karein ge ?? Meray Dear Brother Pakistan mein sach bolne waalay log mojood hain .....
Which program???

Don't like to watch "apna apna graban" as he is another anchor who is also badly exposed!!!!

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=42058]desan[/MENTION]. You wasted 10 mins of my life. I watched from 16:00. However, Mazhar Abbas comes in at 26:00.

Secondly Naseem Zehra then brings Haroon Rashid into the program and Haroon Rashid in clear terms said that this entire movement was a plan of MI6 and has been launched to destabilize Pakistan and Imran Khan is a practical part of it.

Sometime back Asad Kharal tweeted that Haroon Rashid and his Peer had secret meetings with family members of Mir Shakeel ur Rehman. Haroon Rashid has started calling the entire movement an MI6 plan after his meetings with Mir Shakeel. Does people still believe that Haroon Rashid is PRO PTI or NEUTRAL ?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
kyun bhai ...aap her journalist se yehi expect karte hain ke wo Mubashar Shitaan,Sabir Shatir ,Arif Jahil Bhatti,Dr Danish jaisi journalism karein ge ?? Meray Dear Brother Pakistan mein sach bolne waalay log mojood hain .....

It's a corrupt society and NS played a huge role in this Lifafa Culture....

He always likes to play with his own Umpires!!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
@desan. You wasted 10 mins of my life. I watched from 16:00. However, Mazhar Abbas comes in at 26:00.

Secondly Naseem Zehra then brings Haroon Rashid into the program and Haroon Rashid in clear terms said that this entire movement was a plan of MI6 and has been launched to destabilize Pakistan and Imran Khan is a practical part of it.

Sometime back Asad Kharal tweeted that Haroon Rashid and his Peer had secret meetings with family members of Mir Shakeel ur Rehman. Haroon Rashid has started calling the entire movement an MI6 plan after his meetings with Mir Shakeel. Does people still believe that Haroon Rashid is PRO PTI or NEUTRAL ?

Sorry, my bad...

Posted the right video now.

closedstreet

Senator (1k+ posts)
these people are so blind, even cannot read written on the walls all over the country .....
and they claim they have hand on the pulse of current affairs ????????????

rtabasum2

Muti ka tu ghussa kam nahi hu raha tha. Iss ku upni army say ziada Indians aur Karzai ziada pasand hay. Iss leeye tu yee Geo ka spokesperson ban gaya tha....

Per chouhan nay ajj is ki class zabrdast li, aik chotay say point ko pakar kay ussay sahi zaleel kya, I thoroughly enjoyed it sair ko aj sawa sair takra

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Per chouhan nay ajj is ki class zabrdast li, aik chotay say point ko pakar kay ussay sahi zaleel kya, I thoroughly enjoyed it sair ko aj sawa sair takra

Waisay yee Chohan be baaz aukat had karta hay.

Aur Muti ki dressing dhaiku bechara kaisay gentleman ban k baita tha laikin Chohan ussay upny auqat may lay aaya.

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Has anyone ever saw a journalist who is not neutral? :) Even ML and Safi say they are neutral. Let us spit a scornful smile on them and move on...

Amal

10568924_10152443763594527_8184950214071124527_n.jpg