Maulana Fazal ur Rehman declaring Army responsible for political instability

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today maulana fazlu insult to call him maulana ready to compromise army and acceptable for india to destabilse pakistan as lond as fazlu gets freebies fron the govenment and he can address conventions in delhi as a hindu india friendly maulana
Sorry maulana pakistan was not gotten free for your desires the army lost lives in 2 wars
Maulana why dont you migrate back to deoband and leave the your constituency in peace any way you lost both seats you have no stake in pakistan u can try your luck in india w

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Even though I don't like Fazlu, but he is right about Boots. There need to be awareness of this monster who is running the Government and has been undeclared ruler of this country for years.

Zaidi Qasim

I am not police and police is not arresting him because they don't have money to feed him in the jail. He will need a daigh and halwa ka thaila

Soon , they will have no money to feed anyone in Pakistan . The way the poor are dying in the country , there won't be any poor left by the time this boot mafia is finish ruling the country .

miafridi

Thek toh keh raha hai.

Past main Establishment IJI ya MMA bana kar inko install kar k laata toh toh Mulk Stable tah. Ab Establishment Neutral ho kar instability create kar rahi hai. Unko chahiye k woh Phir say maulana ko gaud le le. Maulana ko Phir say koi ministry milay gi toh khamosh hojaega..

abdlsy

Soon , they will have no money to feed anyone in Pakistan . The way the poor are dying in the country , there won't be any poor left by the time this boot mafia is finish ruling the country .

Subh bukwaas i live in karachi atleast here no poor dieing. There is so many charities. Allah is providing food to everybody.
Bc jhootae hijrae jhooot boeltae shurum nahee aatee mc