Mass Hysteria in Pakistan.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Pakistan a country of cry-babies?
I have been seeing mass hysteria in Pakistan over IPL. I cant understand what is the fuss all about? In the beginning it was cricket now it has fallen to the usual mudslinging level .Now the usual words like kafir, traitor, spy , Zionist, agent etc. are flying in the air. On the Receiving end are those moderate Pakistani people who want to have normal relations with India. I can see your media flaming the propaganda with made up stories (like the ones Zaid P Hamid makes) regarding India as if all the bad things happening in Pakistan are India made. I dont blame media as this is their business but I am sad to see the things like AMAN KE ASHA are being derailed. Now people are blaming dawn news group of being a Zionist lobby.

Following are the point I want to make:

1) What if Pakistan was on Indian position and group of Hindu terrorists. Landed on Karachi and started shooting and killing large number of men, women and children shouting god is great . Burnt some historic buildings etc. How will be the feeling of people of Karachi regarding Indians. Will local political group not try to take some political advantage out of it . This is what shiv sena is doing in Mumbai. Shiv sena is very small but radical regional party most Indians dislike but fear nonetheless.

2) IPL is purely a business venture; it has nothing to do with Indian people or Indian government. They are only interested in earning money and have no political interest. Large sum of money in involved in these games so these cowards didnt want to take risk and played safe by removing pak players.
3) I am big fan of afridi and some other Pakistani players, it will be sad not to see them in IPL. I guess must Indian think the same way. We dont like to mix politics with games. I think it will also decrease popularity of this game in India itself. I hope they reconsider their decision. I am surprised to see these organisers so afraid of Shiv sena and other nuisance.

4) But the response to this is out of proportion.

- People are thanking India (IPL issue) for uniting Pakistan and showing you the mirror. If every day drone attack on Pakistani soil, foreign army working as Blackwater couldnt unite you guys then thanking India is unnecessary.

- Yes you guys are united against India. Its hard to win shouting game with Pakistan but where is this unity when it comes to bad thing happening inside Pakistan, such as terrorism, corruption, regional issues etc.

Difference between India and Pakistan is :

- Indians always fight in smaller issues and there is lots of disharmony but on national and vital issues we are one and very pragmatic no matter if he is Hindu or Muslim, from north or south etc.
- When it comes to Pakistan you guys are one only in pointing fingers, blaming or talking about religion basically smaller issues. But when it comes to dealing with vital or national interest then you guys are always fighting among yourselves

Having a good and neighbourly relation with India as soon as possible is your vital interest.

- Some of you are asking for Ban on Indian products. Tell me how many of you havent watched 3 idiots recently.

Most of those Pakistanis especially those living abroad like to talk about religion but never let go of chances to drink alcohol. Watch Bollywood movies religiously and talk shit about Indian culture. Wont let their wifes out but wont miss the chance to look at other women and womanizing. I bet most of you who have access to IPL match will watch it at home no matter what you say outside.

Wow I typed a lot, probably too much now waiting of onslaught.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Issue here isn't IPL lady, it's far bigger than that. You have stolen the word CRY BABIES it has copy rights, this word is associated with INDIA. They are the cry babies of the world. India will do anything in their power to humiliate or defame Pakistan by cheap tactics. IPL is a joke without best 20 20 players in the world. Fact is Indian players are getting old and India is dragging them for next year world cup. IPL is a popularity stunt, quality of cricket is below average when it's compared to big bash and corruption is another issue. It was a cheap attempt by IPL and Government of India, result is that not only in Pakistan but around the cricketing world questions have ben raised why politicize cricket but that's how pathetic Indians are.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
I have been seeing mass hysteria in Pakistan over IPL. I cant understand what is the fuss all about? In the beginning it was cricket now it has fallen to the usual mudslinging level .Now the usual words like kafir, traitor, spy , Zionist, agent etc. are flying in the air. On the Receiving end are those moderate Pakistani people who want to have normal relations with India. I can see your media flaming the propaganda with made up stories (like the ones Zaid P Hamid makes) regarding India as if all the bad things happening in Pakistan are India made. I dont blame media as this is their business but I am sad to see the things like AMAN KE ASHA are being derailed. Now people are blaming dawn news group of being a Zionist lobby.

1) What if Pakistan was on Indian position and group of Hindu terrorists. Landed on Karachi and started shooting and killing large number of men, women and children shouting god is great . Burnt some historic buildings etc. How will be the feeling of people of Karachi regarding Indians. Will local political group not try to take some political advantage out of it . This is what shiv sena is doing in Mumbai. Shiv sena is very small but radical regional party most Indians dislike but fear nonetheless.

2) IPL is purely a business venture; it has nothing to do with Indian people or Indian government. They are only interested in earning money and have no political interest. Large sum of money in involved in these games so these cowards didnt want to take risk and played safe by removing pak players.
3) I am big fan of afridi and some other Pakistani players, it will be sad not to see them in IPL. I guess must Indian think the same way. We dont like to mix politics with games. I think it will also decrease popularity of this game in India itself. I hope they reconsider their decision. I am surprised to see these organisers so afraid of Shiv sena and other nuisance.

- People are thanking India (IPL issue) for uniting Pakistan and showing you the mirror. If every day drone attack on Pakistani soil, foreign army working as Blackwater couldnt unite you guys then thanking India is unnecessary.

- Yes you guys are united against India. Its hard to win shouting game with Pakistan but where is this unity when it comes to bad thing happening inside Pakistan, such as terrorism, corruption, regional issues etc.

- Indians always fight in smaller issues and there is lots of disharmony but on national and vital issues we are one and very pragmatic no matter if he is Hindu or Muslim, from north or south etc.
- When it comes to Pakistan you guys are one only in pointing fingers, blaming or talking about religion basically smaller issues. But when it comes to dealing with vital or national interest then you guys are always fighting among yourselves

Having a good and neighbourly relation with India as soon as possible is your vital interest.

- Some of you are asking for Ban on Indian products. Tell me how many of you havent watched 3 idiots recently.

Most of those Pakistanis especially those living abroad like to talk about religion but never let go of chances to drink alcohol. Watch Bollywood movies religiously and talk shit about Indian culture. Wont let their wifes out but wont miss the chance to look at other women and womanizing. I bet most of you who have access to IPL match will watch it at home no matter what you say outside.

Free Kashmeer first . You captured Kashmeer , Go away from KASHMEER .

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
[clap] [clap] [clap]

1. Excellent points raised by Nepali Pandit.

2. The way Pak news anchors and guests abuse Hindus, and the words that they use is just unbelievable.
There are many hindus in Pak too, but, apparently their media doesn't care.

3. And the media watchdog PEMRA is sleeping as usual. When Ahmedis were condemned on Aalim Online, which resulted in several Ahmedis being killed, the Pak government did nothing. Nobody was punished.

KabirfFan

Citizen

You hit the nail on the head in this paragraph these guys are cowards, with their actions premier is out of this league and it will show in attendance of their games.

Last week I heard America has replaced India as the most hated country in Pakistan, this was confirmed by Najam Sathi when he was interviewing Richard Hollbrook. India has lost number one position may be this will get them back top. [funnny]

Mere Khowbon Ke Nahi Ho Sakti Yeh Dunia, Apne Khawbon Se Dekh Kar Jee Layta hun Main

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@Contra:

Pakistan is the world champion of this shortest form of cricket. Pakistani players are well known for this form of cricket.They are well known for their entertainment of the cricket fans when playing 20/20. Now, If this was a decision purly made upon the talent and the demand of certain cricketers, Shahid Afridi would have gotten the most priced player as of yet.He didn't even got the starting price...If you are persisting that it was purely a business decision, I would doubt your mental health.

Now, Lets go to the point.I have never seen India missed any chance in last 60 years to humilate Pakistan at any front.Right after the atomic declaration,ever single day I heard a new threat from Indians, till the day when Paksitan did their explosion.And then, they all sat down quitely.

I am also reading the Indian print media and comments from the ordinary indians in this regard.You will get some who condemed this decision, but for big majority this is the right thing which is made by Indian Government.

You can never have a good relationship when you act contrary to what you say in Public. I will never trust an Indian no matter what he/she says about Pakistan.Their inner jealousy will never stop.

I think the pakistanis are being made fool by the Muskharays and marasis who visit India periodically and come back to promote good relations. There is no such thing as relation between these two contries. The people of both countries do not like each other. I will say leave them as they are.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Mass Hysteria in Pakistan - Zaidi Qasim

What a shame on Pakistan... look at your own performance in cricket today. you lost three test matches to Australia and ODI so far. Pakistan is No 7 in ICC test ranking out of 9 and NO 8 in ODI ranking.. Tell me honestly that do you deserve to play IPL.

Just take example of Ricky Pointing as he left KKR in IPL to play for his own country and Improve Test and ODI ranking.Pakistani cricket team don't deserve to play any form of cricket at the moment.

Also IPL is private affair.How could you blame them for not picking up ????? they have all the right to make the decision.Improve your conduct, go to school and get some education and prove it to the world that Pakistani is also normal human being as others and you will find the place every where.

( Also pakistani player player have serous problem of discipline. PCB can tolerate this attitude not IPL)
Franchisee Owner..Example Asif lost his place because of Drug lat year)

Spartacus

IndiaGuy said:
What a shame on Pakistan... look at your own performance in cricket today. you lost three test matches to Australia and ODI so far. Pakistan is No 7 in ICC test ranking out of 9 and NO 8 in ODI ranking.. Tell me honestly that do you deserve to play IPL.

Just take example of Ricky Pointing as he left KKR in IPL to play for his own country and Improve Test and ODI ranking.Pakistani cricket team don't deserve to play any form of cricket at the moment.

Also IPL is private affair.How could you blame them for not picking up ????? they have all the right to make the decision.Improve your conduct, go to school and get some education and prove it to the world that Pakistani is also normal human being as others and you will find the place every where.

( Also pakistani player player have serous problem of discipline. PCB can tolerate this attitude not IPL)
Franchisee Owner..Example Asif lost his place because of Drug lat year)

I am also agree with this what Qasim wrote ...."Pakistan is the world champion of this shortest form of cricket. Pakistani players are well known for this form of cricket.They are well known for their entertainment of the cricket fans when playing 20/20. Now, If this was a decision purly made upon the talent and the demand of certain cricketers, Shahid Afridi would have gotten the most priced player as of yet.He didn't even got the starting price...If you are persisting that it was purely a business decision, I would doubt your mental health."

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

So you happy with Pakistani performance in Australia??? and you truly believe that player should be picked up in IPL?? god blalse you!!

Spartacus

IndiaGuy said:
So you happy with Pakistani performance in Australia??? and you truly believe that player should be picked up in IPL?? god blalse you!!

Do you know anything about Cricket ???
You have to think the difference between 5 days cricket and 20/20 Cricket.
They are two very different cricket. IPL is also 20/20 Cricket and not 5 days cricket.

Pakistan is the world champion of this shortest form of cricket.

Star Gazer

contra said:
[clap] [clap] [clap]

2. The way Pak news anchors and guests abuse Hindus, and the words that they use is just unbelievable.

3. And the media watchdog PEMRA is sleeping as usual. When Ahmedis were condemned on Aalim Online, which resulted in several Ahmedis being killed, the Pak government did nothing. Nobody was punished.

First of all the fact that that the Pakistani reaction to IPL stupidity matters to you is
relevant because why are you whining 24/7 about why Pakistan this? why Pakistan that? Always wailing to the world loud with drama.
First of all no ahmedies were killed this is a fabrication of your mind Contra.
What action was taken by the indian govt.when 2000 muslims were killed in gujarat?
What action was taken by indian govt.when an australian priest and 3 of his sons were killed?
What action was taken by the indian govt when60 Pakistani's on the samjhota express were killed?
What action is being taken to feed the 450 million untouchables in india?
What is plan of action to free the 80 million child labor in india?
What are the plans to bring to normal the life of 40% of the prostitutes who are children?

Bring your house in order first and don't be immature.

G

sobia403 said:
contra said:
[clap] [clap] [clap]

First of all the fact that that the Pakistani reaction to IPL stupidity matters to you is
relevant because why are you whining 24/7 about why Pakistan this? why Pakistan that? Always wailing to the world loud with drama.
First of all no ahmedies were killed this is a fabrication of your mind Contra.
What action was taken by the indian govt.when 2000 muslims were killed in gujarat?
What action was taken by indian govt.when an australian priest and 3 of his sons were killed?
What action was taken by the indian govt when60 Pakistani's on the samjhota express were killed?
What action is being taken to feed the 450 million untouchables in india?
What is plan of action to free the 80 million child labor in india?
What are the plans to bring to normal the life of 40% of the prostitutes who are children?

sobia bb.. u r very worried about indian social problems. why don,t u come to india and do some social work.mother teresa style.who knows u may get noble prize ;)

GeoG

pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:
contra said:
sobia bb.. u r very worried about indian social problems. why don,t u come to india and do some social work.mother teresa style.who knows u may get noble prize ;)

Pappu, Munay Yeh Sharam Ki Baat Hai, Agar Samjo Tou,
People coming from outside World to help you socially.

G

GeoG said:
pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:
contra said:

cachaa bhala kaam karne koi bhi aye uska swaagat hai.aakhir kisi ka bhla to hoga.aap logo ne terrorist ko wellcome kia yeh soch k ki india k khilaaf use karenge. lekin dekho aapke hi gale par gaye na.galat kiy na.

GeoG

cachaa.

Oh Tou Woh Tum Ho, Mairay Bhai Nay India Main Ja Kar Jo Gandh Kiya Tha,
Fikar Na Karo, Ho Tou Tum Haram Kay, Laikin Hamaray Kam Aao Gay
Tumhain Khud Kush Hamla Awar Banayay Gay
Dushman Bi Khatam Aur Hamara Gandh Bi

Star Gazer

[/quote]
cachaa bhala kaam karne koi bhi aye uska swaagat hai.aakhir kisi ka bhla to hoga.aap logo ne terrorist ko wellcome kia yeh soch k ki india k khilaaf use karenge. lekin dekho aapke hi gale par gaye na.galat kiy na.[/quote]

We did not and do not support any terrorist,infact all the terrorist that are caught have indian anmmunition withthem,even the explosive they use is made in india.
By the way I would love to do social work in india but you be careful then there could be a lot of conversion to muslims and then ball thakeray will have a problem with that and you will have to ask me to leave because you are controlled by him or atleast pretend to be under his control.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:

Most of those Pakistanis especially those living abroad like to talk about religion but never let go of chances to drink alcohol

Ghalib chuti sharab per ub bhi kanhi knahi
peeta hoon ub bhi ubr shab-e-mahtab mein [hilar]

In my city in Canada, there are over 30,000 Muslims from diffrerent walk of lives. I have been here since 1979 and have not witnessed or heard of any Muslim using alcohol. However may be different in England. You seem to be an expert in making thing sup

Wow I typed a lot, probably too much now waiting of onslaught

You are an asset to this forum friend. If it werent for you, we wouldnt learn things about India. I do wonder about one thing tho. You are from Nepal but you act like you are from India...... just curious

G

sobia403 said:
We did not and do not support any terrorist,infact all the terrorist that are caught have indian anmmunition withthem,even the explosive they use is made in india.
By the way I would love to do social work in india but you be careful then there could be a lot of conversion to muslims and then ball thakeray will have a problem with that an
d you will have to ask me to leave because you are controlled by him or atleast pretend to be under his control.

and if u will convert to hindu than ;)
but let me made it clear that we don,t believe in conversion .we believe good person remain allways good ,no matter if he/she is hindu or muslim.but still if any one desire than we don't stop them :D