Mashallah Voice for Sharia getting louder day by day in Libya :)

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shariat with the help of M4s, Anti aircraft guns, Rpgs and Euro Fighters....

Welcome to the islamic republic of Libya ( Courtesy E.U, U.S.A, Israel)

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Libya was stable under Qaddafi but today it is a complete mess. These rebels have started killing each other now.

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
if russia had not faced any opposition in afghanistan and had easily achieved the control of land, there would be no fighting also and it would be a stable country. Dont you think ??

In other words, do not measure everything with the scale of stability. There are much more important things than stability only .

Libya was stable under Qaddafi but today it is a complete mess. These rebels have started killing each other now.

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)

abu yousuf

Citizen

Probably then we should have stayed under Zial ul haq , Ayub Khan and Musharraf too. why most of us here were irritated by some of them.

Cant you see killing on the daily basis in Karachi, Baluchistan, NWFP, FATA? are there are less body bag picking up in Pak than Libya. There is no comparison between democratic Pakistan and disorganised Libya still bro... But I agree with your concerns and pushing any rule even shariah will follow opposite reaction liek a spring.

Shariah without deen and with out educating people is useless as you cant push rules this way. Thats why prophet SAW always use hikmah to re habilitate the companions RAW

Shariah has been suspended and flexed in many conditions for example if you are about to die and you dont have anything else to eat except something haram then you are allowed to eat it or drink it. Reason: shariah has been made for the ease of a muslim so that he/she can continue to live and worship Allah subhan wa taala rather than to make their lives difficult. Main thing is Al ubodiyah (worship of Allah) and if any rule or shariah is hindering a momin to do worship of Allah then that rule has been eased of.

In one famous hadith it was mentioned that " there was a bedouin who came during ramadan and told prophet SAW that he was fasting and he went home where his wife was nciely dressed and he couldnt control and he did something which is prohibited during fasting so he wants to know what is the solution. Prophet SAW told him that well its a straight rule in shariah that you need to free one slave. He said that he does not have enough money for that. So prophet SAW said ok then do 60 days of fasting as compensation. He said o prophet , if i cant control myself for one day, how can i control for 60 days. Then prophet SAW said that ok then feed 60 people, again he said he is very poor. So prohet SAW told him to wait over there. Later some one brought some dates for prophet SAW and prophet SAW gave those dates to him to distribute to needy people in madinah so that he can compensate. He said, o prophet wallahi I am the most needy person in madinah , so prophet SAW told him to bring those dates to his own house. Conclusion was .. for the sake of keeping that believer to keep worshipping Allah and keep him in the practising Islam, prophet SAW ease the shariah to the extent which you can see yourself and obviously as per Allah's command. Shriah became flexible so that the believer will stay in the ring of practising and worshipping Allah and will nto be distracted from his/her main motive ie worship Allah.

By the way it does not mean we go completely opposite. Islam is the deen of mediocre and we need to keep it that way insha Allah. I might be wrong in what I passed as every right came from Allah subhan wa taala and every thing wrong is from me and my nafs.

salam to all...

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
if russia had not faced any opposition in afghanistan and had easily achieved the control of land, there would be no fighting also and it would be a stable country. Dont you think ??

In other words, do not measure everything with the scale of stability. There are much more important things than stability only .
but this is Libya not Afghanistan. Libya is one of the better countries in the region. Great they got rid of Qaddafi but now instead of building the country they have started killing each other.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, they helped the mujahideen , didnt they do it in afghanistan also ??

Look for good and the present situation has many good signs in it.

So you want to say that the same Alqaidah and its allied groups to hunt which they attacked Afghanistan and have wowed to kill their top people and fighters too, is actually being helped by the same enemies in Libya? Don't you think it is very very messed up? This clearly shows how they are deceiving us in the name of Jihad. And what Afghan jihad are you talking about, the one which maulana henry kissinger started through covert operations and Zia Ul Haq and then a full-fledged assisted operation by US special forces in Afghanistan, mate get things right before they go really wrong.

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
So u r saying alqaida is actually american puppet organization ? tell me who is killing americans in afghanistan, arent many of those attacks are led by the same organization which u call american funded ?

Get the figures of amrikan deaths in iraq, afghanistan , and see who were involved in attacking the amrikans in these places. You cannot say that amrika gave money to these people to kill amriki soldiers. No

I agree that removing gaddafi movement was supported by west, they had their own interests, but islam has its own interests. The good thing is that after gaddafi , muslims in libya have more breathing space, and chances of islam being implemented and help to other countries have increased.

Bottomline is that west has its own interests, you can not merge the two and call the mujahideen puppets, this would be an utter simplification of the situation. I hope you get my point.

So you want to say that the same Alqaidah and its allied groups to hunt which they attacked Afghanistan and have wowed to kill their top people and fighters too, is actually being helped by the same enemies in Libya? Don't you think it is very very messed up? This clearly shows how they are deceiving us in the name of Jihad. And what Afghan jihad are you talking about, the one which maulana henry kissinger started through covert operations and Zia Ul Haq and then a full-fledged assisted operation by US special forces in Afghanistan, mate get things right before they go really wrong.

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=25719]MuslimPak[/MENTION] i tried my best to be good to you but u crackheads dnt deserve this. Israel detroyed nd killed u like little ants in 6 days war. Alone they beaten u 6 countries up like lill b******
there was no nationalism and fought as muslims. Auqat dekh ker dialogue mara kero.

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes yes mashaAllah kill each other and fight each other in the name of religion. Good kill each other and you will also be killed every day by the enemies. Never fight with Israel since they beat you like anything in wars. Never try to broaden your horizon but keep killing each others. Go and attack syria and iran since your bin laden country will pay you more to kill them, the only countries (iran,syria) who can show middle finger to the west with bravery.
Yes mashaAllah keep killing each other.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=25719]MuslimPak[/MENTION]

Could u swear with the name of your Lord Allah that u r not living in any western country or North America

and u the living in Yemen...

We have dual face actually.

We live in France and talk about Jihad of Afghanistan and system of Shariah

and yhink that Sharia is only name of sword and bobms,,,not any welfare system.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Islam gives a system of welfare and Sharia laws are to protect it...

It does not mean that illiterate people ride on a truck with killing machines , says we are Muslims...

These Muslims have not even made these trucks and guns...they could not even repair them...

They work for some super power , some times for America , some time for Rusia...

Muslims were leader , until they were educated and distributing knowledge to the world..

Today we are so deep gone that we even dont know what is good and what is bad...

Qureshi1975

Banned
What sharia law>? The one who sexual abuse col Qadafi before murder him. PIGS wants to inforce sharia. Screw mullahs and followers of mullahs.