Mashal Khan Ke Room Main Kia Likha Gaya aur Wahan Kis Ki Tasveer Nikli?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A Society Witout Any Dress --- Spartacus

A naked dead body of Mushal Khan took all the dress of the society in his grave.Society please look in the mirror , you are without dress ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
we don't have courage to listen if one shows the mirror.
I personally have been threatened many times for my views.

Though I live abroad but friends and acquaintances warn every time I am planning to visit Pakistan "اپنا منہ بند رکھنا کوئ ٹھوک دے گا"
مذھب یا اسلامی تاریخ پر سوال اٹھانا موت کو دعوت دینا ھے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Re: A Society Witout Any Dress --- Spartacus

A naked dead body of Mushal Khan took all the dress of the society in his grave.Society please look in the mirror , you are without dress ;(

Dress of the society! Afreen hai bhai. Yaar jub English nahi aati to Urdu mein hi post kerdo. English ka kachumar banana zururi hai ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: A Society Witout Any Dress --- Spartacus

Dress of the society! Afreen hai bhai. Yaar jub English nahi aati to Urdu mein hi post kerdo. English ka kachumar banana zururi hai ?

Dear Citizen X ,
You did not condemn the killing of Mushal Khan by 100s of people in day light till now on Siasat.pk but you are trying to correct my sentence .
If you see any mistake please correct it and post in your Twitter and Facebook account the correct version and post the link of your Twitter and FB here ( On Siasat.pk )
Be brave if you can :)

" Original thinkers ," will come up with many ideas that are strange mutations , dead ends , and utter failures . The cost is worthwhile because they also generate a large pool of ideas- especially novel ideas."
Many people fail to achieve originality because they generate few ideas then obsess about refining them to perfection.
#1 New york times bestseller ( Originals - How Non-conformists move the world -- Page 37 ) !!!

I want to be remember not as a perfect with perfections but the original one with failures.
( Spartacus - BaQalam Khud :) )